Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed (32011 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Ubenedictus(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool
U NEAD TO READ THE BIBLE.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV
But the prophet who presumes to speak a
word in my name that I have not commanded
him to speak, or who speaks in the name of
other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the
word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You
need not be afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Ubenedictus(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2016
aborenny:
You people of dis world how long wil u judge...whn he spoke n it came 2pass ,u people said he is demon,evil fake pastor.. al such names...Now just 1of his prophecies didnt come 2pass everyone is calling him fake pastor...y dont u people call him real whn some of his prophecies came to pass...Naija....i hail oooo
Deuteronomy 18:22 New International Version If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do
not be alarmed.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by deboysben(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool
no b only dat.....y Nt touch Nt my anointed do harm do prophet
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by WomanOfRace(f): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

Touch not God's anointed shocked

Dont say nobody warned you.

I'm sure you are one of those who see their pastors as God himself and their words final. You don't read your bible for God is no man that He lies or not keep His words.

If He is the one that sent him, He wouldn't fail him. Tell me one prophet in the bible God did that to?

pls do not misquote the appropriateness of Gods quote on that anointed and prophet ish.

You are wrong. Follow God as a Christlike not man. Defend Gods words not man you don't know what he does behind the closed door.

Your service is to God not man.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by WomanOfRace(f): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

I'm sure you are one of those who see their pastors as God himself and their words final. You don't read your bible for God is no man that He lies or not keep His words.

If He is the one that sent him, He wouldn't fail him. Tell me one prophet in the bible God did that to?

pls do not misquote the appropriateness of Gods quote on that anointed and prophet ish.

You are wrong. Follow God as a Christlike not man. Defend Gods words not man you don't know what he does behind the closed door.

Your service is to God not man.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by yazach: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2016
See beating

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by tydi(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Smooyis:

He prophesies based on his instincts
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Shobizz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Watchout 4 Hillary Clinton's Victory
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by mikeapollo: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
TB Joshua got the votes right. Hillary won the popular votes by a s very slim margin.
He only missed the interpretation of the US Electoral College which determines the eventual winner.
The American system is not like the Nigerian/African system whereby the majority of popular votes wins!
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by elijahkayode(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
End Time: TB Joshua DENIES Giving USA Election False Prophecy, Says He Can Never Forget||

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpqRMzlMijE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christain Song Lyrics Library. / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.