Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed (32163 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by ZoneBslayer(m): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Ayatullah:

One down tongue.............many others lined up for a big fall! When you steal CNN poll to predict in your church, the Almighty God gives you a sliding tackle and you fall down Y-A-K-A-T-A! Then your synagogue members rush to your aid and ask: "Baami Joshua kilode ooo"! grin
OK I shed a tear or two from laughing so hard from this post...grin
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by PETERiCHY(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Snr Prophet TB Joshua choice of words do betray him atimes.

He didnt really find the adaquate words to drive home his POINT.

This are the 3 stages of his PROPHESY

(1) He saw a MAN win.

(2) Along the line a WOMAN was narrowly leading but it came to a point her BOAT was ROCKED/ Which means the election was RIGGED.

3) Finally he hailed and congratulated the MAN for his courage and tenacity.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by AAinEqGuinea: 4:04am On Nov 10, 2016
+1 point for at least describing the circumstances accurately. Trump's narrow win definitely rocked the boats of many.

but Fraud is a strong word, he seems more like a smooth talker (an advantage when one's selling religion), saying exactly what the women wanted to hear. cool
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by aborenny: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2016
You people of dis world how long wil u judge...whn he spoke n it came 2pass ,u people said he is demon,evil fake pastor.. al such names...Now just 1of his prophecies didnt come 2pass everyone is calling him fake pastor...y dont u people call him real whn some of his prophecies came to pass...Naija....i hail oooo
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2016
aborenny:
You people of dis world how long wil u judge...whn he spoke n it came 2pass ,u people said he is demon,evil fake pastor.. al such names...Now just 1of his prophecies didnt come 2pass everyone is calling him fake pastor...y dont u people call him real whn some of his prophecies came to pass...Naija....i hail oooo

when a teacher is marking his students answers sheet he pays more attention those places blunders are committed
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by gradeA(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Please watch the prophecy before you comment. he said a wool man would win the election. wool man and not woman.

Abeg no be wool Trump carry for head so.
spot on jare.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2016
babazako:
Atleast many he predicted in past came to passed

God is not an auto of confusion neither does he changes

he is the same yesterday, today, and forever more
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2016
mrsfavour:
God bless u, I use ODM too, but I am still thinking. It won't shake my faith, I believe God.

you are missing the point we all believe in God no doubt...the topic is about fake prophets
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by ezechinwa2: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2016
CandyDiamond:
grin grin grin,the Bush meat is now hunting the hunter grin grin angry,some Pentecostal churches have turn Christianity into ridicule,always looking for money to buy private jet, [/b]Catholic church is still the best[b].

On the last day, the lord will judge you personally and not by your church. mind you, the church is not a permier league table and there's nothing like the best church.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Fada2000(f): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2016
But he said 10 days ago, so things changed afterwards just the way some pastors like him saw 15 days ago...... grin grin kiss cry
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by MilesLamar(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Na wa
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Angel1696: 6:43am On Nov 10, 2016
This man make my slip to cut cos I bet on Clinton to win which was allotted 2.50 odds to win Donald Trump who had 8.90 odds to win the election by now I would have been heading to the bank.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by johnmarcel(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2016
rattlesnake:
leave him alone jare
the prophecy looks real
he only missed the SEX
and Donald trump as far as concerned is a woman

besides she won the popular votes
na people like go hear truth and try dey cover am with lie, guy you need Jesus #call a spade a spade
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Btruth: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
I wonder what went wrong? Or, peradventure, he wanted to say "she" in Trump will win the election nii? I really don't get it.

Even 'Ifa' (as in the oracle) will not fail this one.

Oga oooo.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

Touch not God's anointed shocked

Dont say nobody warned you.
..gullible ones Bible says God is nt a man that he shuld lie,,if u say God said then it shuld be true prophecy n nt predictions,,i feel sowie 4 som fanatics dat respect a pastor more than their parenp#so sad
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by banqalee(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
come on,shut d Bleep up before i change am for u
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

Touch not God's anointed shocked

Dont say nobody warned you.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by MattFreeman007(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Na Only GOD Sure Pass....!!!!
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by ikorodureporta: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2016
He shld be good @ foreseein nairabet outcome
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by EMMANUEL69: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Hillary Clinton won the popula vote. Maybe this is what Joshua was alluding to. Unfortunately, the uniqueness of the American political system makes the person who has m ore electoral votes the winner. If the election had been conducted in Nigeria, Clinton would have been the winner because she had more popular votes. Please note that the margin of her popular votes is also very small.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Wolfbrother(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
PETERiCHY:
Snr Prophet TB Joshua choice of words do betray him atimes.

He didnt really find the adaquate words to drive home his POINT.

This are the 3 stages of his PROPHESY

(1) He saw a MAN win.

(2) Along the line a WOMAN was narrowly leading but it came to a point her BOAT was ROCKED/ Which means the election was RIGGED.

3) Finally he hailed and congratulated the MAN for his courage and tenacity.

*ThE OcToPuS*

OGA go and sit down somewhere, dont change his words there is no room for misinterpretation , the win was not even narrow you clown , your guy is and has always been a fraud .. see his shame has reached BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37924086

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win,” Mr. Joshua had said in his church sermon which was later posted on the church’s Facebook account.
“The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. The boat of the new President will be rocked.
“By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.”
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Mpanyi: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
ezechinwa2:

On the last day, the lord will judge you personally and not by your church. mind you, the church is not a permier league table and there's nothing like the best church.

Why God won't factor in church when judging when he has warned of fake prophets and how to know them? Didn't the same God tell you they will lead many astray? Their astrayed followers have been judged already.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by aboystar: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Keenysbojan:
With wat I see dia in d video TB Joshua is just too fake why wud god change his mind 10 days ago wen other prophet said dey see trump 15 days ago.dat TB need to be jailed Make den com leave him Joshua alone cause e be like say na dat TB dey cause wahala...

Mtshew, abeg wia is lalalistical abi watin be him village nickname self

Balogun
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Kassychuks(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Ah don dey pity 4d kin man bcux dix wll rilly b a big embarraxmnt 4him.He said it wz a narrow escape(Mimicking)Hahahahaha
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by badman007(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Oga Timothy how market?
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Caleycash(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool
By there fruits you shall know them... my friend go and get sense
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by EllisMorgan(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2016
My name is Barr. EllisMorgan Counsel to Mr. Joshua of SCOAN

Ten days ago, my client during his quiet time asked his god to show him the candidate with the most votes and his god showed him a woman.

His god further told him it will be a narrow win.

However, his god did not know the election is won by electoral college votes and not popular votes as in the case of Nigeria

What I am not sure is if his god is a nigerian. My client Mr. Joshua has not come clear on that.

Thank you.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by aboystar: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
redsun:
grin grin grin

Crazy! How this manages to convince people speaking like is something that baffles me and surprisingly some of those listeners are supposedly educated and have spent donkey years in citadels that were supposed to open their eyes to reality and common sense. Brainwashed education that most Africans get in the name of learning is the core killer of freewill.
Na that water, that miracle water, turn people to morons. Hypnotized them. Once they drink that morning water.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Sunglass20(f): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
techberry:
Seriously I think I will have to visit his church next Sunday to see the look on his face when he comes out to preach shocked

just save yourself the stress and watch Emmanuel Tv, i bet his church will be pack filled because his true lovers who know his track record and accuracy of prophecy are still with him, they are not moved by this at all. visit his fb page and you will understand what i am saying.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Businessman1986(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
techberry:
Seriously I think I will have to visit his church next Sunday to see the look on his face when he comes out to preach shocked

Brother, these people are proper cynics, no ideals, nothing. He doesn't give a hoot, really doesn't, as he is a businessman using a marketing strategy that works for the simple people. You can tell the simpletons from their comments, quoting "touch not my annointed" and so on. The dude lies right to their faces and they still defend. No introspection, no thinking. Br@!nless
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by aboystar: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2016
aborenny:

Like which of his prophecies(predictions) came to pass, his collapse building. I believe he predicted that also
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by aboystar: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2016
gradeA:
Please watch the prophecy before you comment. he said a wool man would win the election. wool man and not woman.

Abeg no be wool Trump carry for head so.
spot on jare.
cheesy

No it is not a wool it is a fur, so he is wrong. Teacher no teach me nonsense. God of man no put wool for my eyes
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool

Get small sense na abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / The Sad Story Of How A Youth Pastor Fell Into Fornication And How The Church … / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.