Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,352 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Suspension Of Dis-belief - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspension Of Dis-belief (455 Views)

/ Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures / Movies To Look Out For Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspension Of Dis-belief by Gentlebabs(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2016
As an insurance Sales Representative, we have had to deal with several issues from target to sexual harrassment, especially from women whose sexual drives are high. Most of them whose libido has to be satisfied are in the habit of throwing every material thing at you, just to ensure you lay with them.

I have been tempted on so many occassions, but I did not succumb, majorly because they were married, not because I couldn't do it if I wanted to.

So, when female marketers talk about sexual harrassment, know that you are not alone. Men too face sexual harrassment, even from gay.

Have you ever had this type of experience, you know someone who has? Let's talk about it.
Re: Suspension Of Dis-belief by zyzxx(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Let me think
Re: Suspension Of Dis-belief by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suspension Of Dis-belief by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gentlebabs u are not alone. Share your experience in a pragmatic form

(1) (Reply)

Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? / Jennifer Needs A Hard Working & Handsome Man In Her Life / How To Meet Responsible Working Class Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.