Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (3174 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Laveda(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

Be more Specific miss......

Men are confused, some women are.

Sometimes we know what we want but keep beating about the bush first.

For the records, women don't do makeup to impress, we do it simply because we like it (tho not all) why should I wear makeup all just to impress or oppress a man To me, its silly.

The money aspect, men are supposed to care for their woman I'm not saying its a must or something but its important, why be a boyfriend when she can't run to you when in dare need?
A real man knows what to do..

undecided Actually tired of seeing threads like these, we are all matured to know what and what not to do while dating.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Laveda:

For the records, women don't do makeup to impress, we do it simply because we like it (tho not all) why should I wear makeup all just to impress or oppress a man To me, its silly.

The money aspect, men are supposed to care for their woman I'm not saying its a must or something but its important, why be a boyfriend when she can't run to you when in dare need?

undecided Actually tired of seeing threads like these, we are all matured to know what and what not to do while dating.

Yhu qot my write-up wronq....

It'll be of no significance if I try to explain....

Let it be cool....

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by omonighoblessing(f): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
I agree with Lawlahdey joorrr

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
omonighoblessing:

So....

Omoni.....yhu disaqree with me abi......
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by kullozone(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

Yhu qot my write-up wronq....

It'll be of no significance if I try to explain....

Let it be cool....

I'm not even sure she read the post.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by mhisbliss(f): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
dry, the op said all that because he wanted to say it not because he believed it

Aint you one of the guys who go around calling black girls or natural girls without make up ugly?

Lawlahdey is very right most guys are hypocrites including op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by tripleking64(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Awww cheesy cheesy...
They can get that at a relatively affordable price

lolz
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

So....
Omoni.....yhu disaqree with me abi......
nodds grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by ucnwafor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
ladies can be hypocritical 4 africa on how can lola view this thread nd walk away, she knows the truth but she refuse to comment, cos men dont pretend since I will be able to make decisions without compromising but on the ladies side, it s another issue altogether mehn
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by omonighoblessing(f): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
ucnwafor:
ladies can be hypocritical 4 africa on how can lola view this thread nd walk away, she knows the truth but she refuse to comment, cos men dont pretend since I will be able to make decisions without compromising but on the ladies side, it s another issue altogether mehn
undecided

meanwhile,

someone tell me ,if a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?grin

cc tamedwolf90
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue.. It's on it's way to FP...

But were is lalasticlala sef

Why editing my post na cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
omonighoblessing:

meanwhile,
someone tell me ,if a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?grin

cc tamedwolf90

Survivors are still on earth....

They take them to an hospital.....

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by ucnwafor(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
omonighoblessing:
undecided

meanwhile,

cc tamedwolf90
so where do think too
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Mayborn(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
No doubt, a lot of ladies are hypocritical and irresponsible.
feminists fall under this category of ladies. They blame men for everything, even for their own lack of vision.
always eager to play victim.
i will raise my daughters to stay away from such characters.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

Survivors are still on earth....
They take them to an hospital.....

oooooops! an hospital
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by KINGinVAHALA: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
SexyCeline:
Go get a job young man....
who am I seeing here? Hmmmm!
How re you bae and where have you been?
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by larabae13(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

Ladies will tell you they want hardworkinq quyz.....buh Bricklayers will be calling them...they won't answer...

Help my career nah... grin

lolz herzy me man ku ishe...u try grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by SexyCeline(f): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
who am I seeing here? Hmmmm!
How re you bae and where have you been?
Am fyn...just been on a low. sup with ya?
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by iamharkinwaley: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
wetin concern me? my mavro dey boost
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by KINGinVAHALA: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
SexyCeline:

Am fyn...just been on a low. sup with ya?
Hmmmm, and you abandoned me, right?

I am doing perfectly well, dropped you some mentions months back and got no reply from you.

What's the purpose of your new "Personal Text"?
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Blessograo(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't have time for this rubbish. Not affected, Next!
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by SexyCeline(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, and you abandoned me, right?

I am doing perfectly well, dropped you some mentions months back and got no reply from you.

What's the purpose of your new "Personal Text"?
Sowi bout that... I just felt I had to stay off guys for sometime. Too many fake dudes just wanna get me laid.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by IRobot7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hope you remember your mom is a woman @ op?

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by KINGinVAHALA: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
SexyCeline:

Sowi bout that... I just felt I had to stay off guys for sometime. Too many fake dudes just wanna get me laid.
Lol, I understand dear. You know lot of guys got no joy, every pretty being must be known nd tasted.

How was your day?
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Johnsown1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
I support the points u raised bro,
They wear make ups only to look like witches seeking for whom to devour, what i hate most is that long painted fixed nail of their's,that describe how lazy they are,
They say that they want hardworking guys but they will curse bricklayer or wheel barrow pusher to the core,if they approach her,they are only looking for an ATM.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
omonighoblessing:
Sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by SexyCeline(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, I understand dear. You know lot of guys got no joy, every pretty being must be known nd tasted.

How was your day?
Fyn n urs
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by moyakz(m): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Maxi112:
you wanna increase the number of your likes and share? not this time.

have a nice day cool
'enemy of progress',how far u.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Okay, so i just had time to read this piece and i'm highly disappointed undecided

Did I mention anywhere in my post that what chidinma okeke did is right? NO
I only said you guys say it's not right but most of y'all watched it just to get a hard-on and then Self-Service it off undecided... Isn't that hypocrisy?

To the makeup point. .. I laugh you in swahili grin grin
Ladies that don't apply makeup are getting married every saturday?? but their makeup applying counterparts ain' t?? Seriously! !??. .. Do you want us to go view bella naija together and check how many no-makeup brides we see? undecided undecided

You also said girls apply makeup to oppress their friends who don't.. . Really, herzern, really? sad

Infact, I declare all the points you raised Void grin cheesy
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Laredojohn(m): 3:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Does this issue worth debating Both sexes have sets of hypocritical people..depends on the majority you have had contact with, generalizing all of this has always being a problem... people will always use their experiences to judge the outcome...guys can be, girls can be...I never subscribed to the opinion that all girls are the same, likewise girls who say all guys are the same...it's fallacy and there is not concrete evidence to back them up except individual experiences which can't represent the general population
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Johnsown1(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

That's y i says that women are self centred,
Is it only women that needs caring, wont u care for ur guy or he is An immoral.
For the money aspect cant u give ur guy ur ATM card to make use of ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Grow Beards In Weeks / Stingy Men / She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.