Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Men Cant Find True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cant Find True Love (3876 Views)

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo / Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hellooooo everyone, I'm talking long and very long undecided, today I'm taking about men, men with beards, akpan, barren hair on their head, big bellies, flat or whatever so far they can be identified as men not gays.

Men can't find true love in this century, even If they do its gonna be hard you know why? undecided
"They don't know what they want".

Their illusion is that money makes the world goes round, to put it, they say money can buy that a$$.

You see them spending blindly on a woman they can't guess 40% of her character. They think money is the quick way to the heart, just as woman thinks it's a quick way to the money ,in other words, you attract what you want but don't need.

They cherish physical looks more than inner beauty, laying a foundation of a deceptive relationship cos soon they realize they have been deceived and grind their teeth in regrets.

I'm a girl, it's bit foolish if my boyfriend spends his salary on me and all I know about him is where he works.

Stop being foolish and stop spending money on girls that doesn't value you or add value to your life.
Stop being a mugu whenever a girl calls every time for body cream, shey you be her cream producer sad
Don't be deceived by looks, it's very deceptive, people ain't what they are on the surface.

Place more attention to character and personality and you will find true love.

Provide only for your woman, woman with values. Woman worth spending on, those side chicks are eating you and you dey happy angry

Your mama dey house u never go see her and carry her go shopping but one girl you jump like frog (shaking my leg at you)

Girls will continue to see you men as Maga except you change your priorities that money doesn't rule the world.

I don talk my own

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
cool

Ginaz will u marry a man who earns 50k presently?
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by taurus25(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Its the guys you migle with or the ones you assume in your head that gives you this funny perception of ALL men.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by EniHolar(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
But why you dey spoil our market nao.

Did you force anyone to spend on you? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Preach babe
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by tommynico(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided*yinmu*
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Any girl that asks Me for money unnecessarily is asking for a straight ticket outta my life angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
And did I come to complain or issit your money?? angry
Your write up shows that you are jealous of one of your friends whose boyfriend spoils with stuffs...
Girls and their mumu mentality
... grin grin,
You ought to be banned for been jealous...

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by tommynico(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
EniHolar:
But why you dey spoil our market nao.

Did you force anyone to spend on you? wink
do you know wat i just did wen i saw ur pixur?? shocked
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Young03(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't comment on useless threads

ama outa here
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Jennykele(f): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
There's nothing like true love

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
EniHolar:
? wink
Sempumping:

I love you two, but I guess one of you will turn me down cheesy, so pls just signal and save me the wahala...
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I love you two, but I guess one of you will turn me down cheesy, so pls just signal and save me the wahala...

cheesy Sharp guy

But wat if we both turn u down tongue
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
And did I come to complain or issit your money?? angry
Your write up shows that you are jealous of one of your friends whose boyfriend spoils with stuffs...
Girls and their mumu mentality
... grin grin,
You ought to be banned for been jealous...

Me jealous? Oh please! Talk to my hand!

Jealous that I can't take care of myself?
Jealous that I need a man to spend on me?
Jealous that a man will see me as a liability?
Jealous that I can stand and talk confidently and no man will shut my mouth up cos he doesn't pay my bills?

Oh please, true woman knows her worth. It's the other way round, it's guys that gets jealous.

Spend money responsibly, not foolishly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sempumping:

cheesy Sharp guy

naa,that can't happen,it doesn't work like that... undecided ... But I'm more attracted to people with dog nose... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jennykele:
There's nothing like true love

Babe there is, you just need to find the right one and set your priorities straight.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:
cool

Ginaz will u marry a man who earns 50k presently?

I will.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sempumping:

cheesy Sharp guy

Please don't derail my thread grin
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

I will.
pls b my girlfriend
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:
pls b my girlfriend

Lol, I'm shy grin
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Me jealous? Oh please! Talk to my hand!

Jealous that I can't take care of myself?
Jealous that I need a man to spend on me?
Jealous that a man will see me as a liability?
Jealous that I can stand and talk confidently and no man will shut my mouth up cos he doesn't pay my bills?

Oh please, true woman knows her worth. It's the other way round, it's guys that gets jealous.

Spend money responsibly, not foolishly.
yea, prolly you haven't met a guy that loves you to the core... Or maybe your boyfriends are still upcoming that's why... When you meet a rich dude like myself and he truly loves you or cherish those two agbalumo on your chest just like am staring at them now. shocked... He will drown you with money you will forget your last name... Anyway I like you too... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by AgentJude007: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
I wont talk
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol, I'm shy grin
lol for real, ur a very fine girl and I like ur lips... I want to treat u like a woman
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yea, prolly you haven't met a guy that loves you to the core... Or maybe your boyfriends are still upcoming that's why... When you meet a rich dude like myself and he truly loves you or cherish those two agbalumo on your chest just like am staring at them now. shocked... He will drown you with money you will forget your last name... Anyway I like you too... cheesy

Lmao..... Upcoming boyfriend grin
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by ElsonMorali: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Guys try to impress girls they like by spending way more than they can afford giving the impression that it's no big deal.

Then later on, they find out that if they have to keep up appearances, they'd be broke.

Then they come here and complain about how much of a money lover and an inconsiderate nag their girlfriends are.

Plain honesty makes life easier for everybody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

You're still upcoming nigga, how much you have sef to spend? Guys that boast are always the most empty handed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Guys try to impress girls they like by spending way more than they can afford giving the impression that it's no big deal.

Then later on, they find out that if they have to keep up appearances, they'd be broke.

Then they come here and complain about how much of a money lover and an inconsiderate nag their girlfriends are.

True, they over hype themselves to be rich, why won't girls depend heavily on them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

You're still upcoming nigga, how much you have sef to spend? Guys that boast are always the most empty handed.
lol... If you say so, then them celebs that flaunts it must be empty then ...ummh But you know, sometimes I wish I had nothing so I can meet a girl like you that likes garri ..... But life sef cry
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

True, they over hype themselves to be rich, why won't girls depend heavily on them? undecided
pls ff back kiss
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by ElsonMorali: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Exactly my point.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
ElsonMorali:

its simple, don't bite more than you can chew! That's why that word exist...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With Probably The Biggest Natural Boobs In Nigeria / Gosh..... / Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.