Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo (8855 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by queenblog(f): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2019
Ghanaian actress and professional nud*st, Shugatiti has said that men are so cheap and promiscuous that they can’t even reject sex when offered.

Shugatiti who is renowned for flaunting her raw body on Instagram, posted on her Instagram Stories that;

“Ask a man for sex and they will never say ‘No’ they are so cheap and covetous just like the way they collected Apples from us making us suffer childbirth and Menstrual pains. Please guys learn how to say No! No,w, Will you like to suck breast?”

Full photo and reaction>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/men-are-so-cheap-they-cant-reject-sex.html

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by konkonbilo(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2019
shocked kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by DANGOTEONE: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Expired breasts.

9 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by yemobrown(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
On a Palm Sunday morning. Nawa o! Hosanna to our Lord.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by iTearHerToto: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Chocolate skin

Light skinned fallen breasts angry

Dark pussy angry

Nonsense and Ingredients angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
This is why men must stop alcohol. Who fuckks this?

3 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Aboks(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2019
useless breast shaking by force stinking pussy, if ya father forced ya mother to abort u it would have been better, dan 2 become a wasted sperm cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by SaucyBenks(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2019
They cant reject of course as that's the only thing you had to offer when you've been spoiled n taken care of or done good to. N to repay their kindness, you lay on the bed n spread those legs far wider than elastigirl...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by KingLennon(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2019
That's why we are still backward in this country. We channel too much energy on sèx matters

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Where is the girl op....?
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by vibbb: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Ofcos, thay can't say no.

Until they f**k every good things out ya life, whn everything has finished dey will leave you to ur family because even ur frnds will run at dat time.

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Yes, she said the truth, rarely you see a man reject sex except he's deeply depressed, disturbed and unwell or all of the above!

3 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Khd95(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Most women of these age have nothing else to discuss other than fvck,nawa

2 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
KingLennon:
That's why we are still backward in this country. We channel too much energy on sèx matters
Exactly
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by MissRaine69(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:
This is why men must stop alcohol. Who fuckks this?
Hard dyks apparently

2 Likes

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Hard dyks apparently

So dickss still get hard after seeing such misnorm of a lady?

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by stillondmatter: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Even me? undecided

Try me wink
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by MissRaine69(f): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

So dickss still get hard after seeing such misnorm of a lady?
As a none dyk holder and a 100% heterosexual female I can’t answer that one. The lady in question might be able to give you more detailed answers.

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by jayextra(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
See as skin dey Multicoloured grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

As a none dyk holder and a 100% heterosexual female I can’t answer that one. The lady in question might be able to give you more detailed answers.

lol
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Gbagbuo247: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
We say no when ever we want to say NO.
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by lordraiden(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Na this ppl dey make us see them as sex objects...fvcking hoe

1 Like

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Chubhie: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is taboo! She must appear before the council of elders to defend herself. What madness!
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
She no fine, sef.
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Ernest15(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
mtchewwwwww! Nonsense....next please!
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by emmysolo2001(f): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
yemobrown:
On a Palm Sunday morning. Nawa o! Hosanna to our Lord.
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by dollyjoy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Even the guys bashing her on this thread would readily sleep with her if the opportunity present itself.... They are that cheap and promiscuous. grin
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
dollyjoy:
Even the guys bashing her on this thread would readily sleep with her if the opportunity present itself.... They are that cheap and promiscuous. grin
Mama,don't go there o. With her two color complexion looking like what I cannot explain.

Me and her?

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by millionboi2: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
DANGOTEONE:
Expired breasts.
with smelling hoe

#Spit
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
dollyjoy:

One day your packaging go pay , like play like play you don de make i no talk wetin dry my mind now
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by TANID(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
She No Kuku Fine Self
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by HarunaWest(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
dollyjoy:
she too that is opening the leg is cheap and promiscuous

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.