Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Men Cant Find True Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cant Find True Love (3875 Views)

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo / Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by ElsonMorali: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
its simple, don't bite more than you can chew! That's why that word exist...

Yup. If a girl's gon like you, she's gon like you whether you're rich or not.

Honesty pays eventually.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by RoadsAndGreen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jennykele:
There's nothing like true love
I finally found someone who thinks like me. hi

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Lmao..... Upcoming boyfriend grin
yea, boys you still carry Milo and milk to his house and bathing soap... And you both dream of the day he's gonna make his first $1000... That's the type op still follows about... She's just trying console herself... Yeye!!
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
lol... If you say so, then them celebs that flaunts it must be empty then ...ummh But you know, sometimes I wish I had nothing so I can meet a girl like you that likes garri ..... But life sef cry

Allow me soak garri grin, it's better than your aba clothes you parade yourself in. From your up to down its not up to 30k so don't over hype yourself. (nigga everything na package we understand)

You don't even look a bit responsible or attractive in your attire. It's only girls with no value to their life will find you rich or attractive.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Allow me soak garri grin, it's better than your aba clothes you parade yourself in. From your up to down its not up to 30k so don't over hype yourself. (nigga everything na package we understand)

You don't even look a bit responsible or attractive in your attire. It's only girls with no value to their life will find you rich or attractive.
if your so called boyfriend can purchase any of it, you won't be here ranting... Actually, am very rich cheesy

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
if your so called boyfriend can purchase any of it, you won't be here ranting... Actually, am very rich cheesy

You're are not only rich but very foolish. Rich fool, ever heard? Cheap nigga with a dollar bill fronting like empty vessel. Men like him makes money illegally and then voice it for the whole wide world to hear.

Nigga shut up, Trump has more sense than you. You're just a nigga with small change and empty brain that thinks he makes sense.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by ikp120(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Lolz!

***Takes an eyeshot of the comment, since my iPhone zero cannot take snapshot***

***Post it on HeadBook with a hashtag***

#ShiitHappens!

Bro take heart!
Chai, see killing skills!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by ikp120(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Bros prove it jare... Should I send my account number? Just transfer #170,750.00 (naira o) with your phone and post the screenshot; are you okay with that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by freesinzu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:
Hellooooo everyone, I'm talking long and very long undecided, today I'm taking about men, men with beards, akpan, barren hair on their head, big bellies, flat or whatever so far they can be identified as men not gays.

Men can't find true love in this century, even If they do its gonna be hard you know why? undecided
"They don't know what they want".

Their illusion is that money makes the world goes round, to put it, they say money can buy that a$$.

You see them spending blindly on a woman they can't guess 40% of her character. They think money is the quick way to the heart, just as woman thinks it's a quick way to the money ,in other words, you attract what you want but don't need.

They cherish physical looks more than inner beauty, laying a foundation of a deceptive relationship cos soon they realize they have been deceived and grind their teeth in regrets.

I'm a girl, it's bit foolish if my boyfriend spends his salary on me and all I know about him is where he works.

Stop being foolish and stop spending money on girls that doesn't value you or add value to your life.
Stop being a mugu whenever a girl calls every time for body cream, shey you be her cream producer sad
Don't be deceived by looks, it's very deceptive, people ain't what they are on the surface.

Place more attention to character and personality and you will find true love.

Provide only for your woman, woman with values. Woman worth spending on, those side chicks are eating you and you dey happy angry

Your mama dey house u never go see her and carry her go shopping but one girl you jump like frog (shaking my leg at you)

Girls will continue to see you men as Maga except you change your priorities that money doesn't rule the world.

I don talk my own

Lets try it my way
Inbox me ur num

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yea, prolly you haven't met a guy that loves you to the core... Or maybe your boyfriends are still upcoming that's why... When you meet a rich dude like myself and he truly loves you or cherish those two agbalumo on your chest just like am staring at them now. shocked... He will drown you with money you will forget your last name... Anyway I like you too... cheesy

"rich dude like myself " ? For real dude

You are so broke ....it's confirmed

you know empty barrel makes the most noise

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sempumping:

No mind the dude, with him yahoo yahoo money grin
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Youngpo413: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
You cute jare, pls cover your boobs wella when next you take a photo, don't copy those cheap hoes.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sempumping:

ow! Baby, well am no empty barrel... Any way, pls don't turn me down... sad
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

No mind the dude, with him yahoo yahoo money grin
you see the poverty mentality m talking bout?? Everything is yahoo yahoo to Nigerian girls cheesy... And you compared me with Trump, thanks grin
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you see the poverty mentality m talking bout?? Everything is yahoo yahoo to Nigerian girls cheesy... And you compared me with Trump, thanks grin
akanbi is really angry with ginaz .lol. bro, just let it die. never knew you could be this angry.. just go create another funny thread abeg
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Hey you trash, move aside jare. Your type disgust me, boisterous and arrogant a$$sholes.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by eponoloyin: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz can you suck my ballz?
I will take you 7th heaven in the other room too if you want

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Hey you trash, move aside jare. Your type disgust me, boisterous and arrogant a$$sholes.
lol, if you had approached me calmly we did be smiling at one another...
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Ginaz:

You're still upcoming nigga, how much you have sef to spend? Guys that boast are always the most empty handed.

I can sense tripping....ma dear chop d money and enjoy urself he his willing he won't call u a gold digger and even if he does smile and chop d money .......a rich man don't brag, did u remember d story or Charles and Cynthia?
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Guys try to impress girls they like by spending way more than they can afford giving the impression that it's no big deal.

Then later on, they find out that if they have to keep up appearances, they'd be broke.

Then they come here and complain about how much of a money lover and an inconsiderate nag their girlfriends are.

Plain honesty makes life easier for everybody.

you got it straight outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Ginaz(f): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
eponoloyin:
Ginaz can you suck my ballz?
I will take you 7th heaven in the other room too if you want

lipsrsealed tufiaka
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by eponoloyin: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ginaz:

lipsrsealed tufiaka

I know you like cassava jor
it's fat and will fill you up I promise you will enjoy it
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by bigcp(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ginaz:

kai...i be like u ooo...but u 2 get bad mouth....
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by firstking01(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lawhledy wanna, this is mere assumptions from a deluded mindset.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by jorion(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
chill, ginaz only gave an opinion. no need to start dissing yourselves. contribute and go. ginaz, fact is nobody loves a poor man.
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by Syjibrin(f): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:

Me jealous? Oh please! Talk to my hand!

Jealous that I can't take care of myself?
Jealous that I need a man to spend on me?
Jealous that a man will see me as a liability?
Jealous that I can stand and talk confidently and no man will shut my mouth up cos he doesn't pay my bills?

Oh please, true woman knows her worth. It's the other way round, it's guys that gets jealous.

Spend money responsibly, not foolishly.
Don't mind him I don't see anything close to jealousy in your write up I guess the guy just need your attention and you cheaply give it in you ought not to have responded. Thanks for the educative analysis I believe some guys will definitely learn from this. In an ideal situation you were suppose to side ladies but you didn't I wonder why the guy will said you were jealous I don't see anything close to jealousy as regards to the status quo. Waiting for waillers response
Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by 2scorehigh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Syjibrin:
Don't mind him I don't see anything close to jealousy in your write up I guess the guy just need your attention and you cheaply give it in you ought not to have responded. Thanks for the educative analysis I believe some guys will definitely learn from this. In an ideal situation you were suppose to side ladies but you didn't I wonder why the guy will said you were jealous I don't see anything close to jealousy as regards to the status quo. Waiting for waillers response

Exactly.

I think the guy has already sensed and is disappointed by the fact that ginaz is not one of those girls he can control with his so called money.

Well, Ginaz, keep it up. I like you already. I like the way you reason with so much maturity. It speaks a lot about you. Please is there a way we can get to know each other better because you already sound like my type of woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gosh..... / Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.