Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen (2738 Views)

How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by enfuse(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

Ok, let me be clear

1. the poster is not the saint he may be claiming to be; hence working mercilessly to portray the woman as a psycho

2. if the poster claims that she is a psycho, why let her talk to your wife. Isn't that exposing your wife to danger.

Is that clear ?
I would have to agree with posakosa
If your ex is as crazy as she's portrayed here, it would make absolute sense not to expose your family to her. But tell your wife 'bout what's been happening between you.
Then try to conciliate with your ex. It's easier now you ar both married than it would have been if she was still single.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! / When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.