Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking (36521 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ahamonyeka(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Am here to know if it is my brother and lo and behold na him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by anyicash(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
midolian:
Chijioke Stephen Obioha! Na dem "Nna, man must survive" crew again.

There is nothing in the world u can say to defend them, u can only plead on their behalf. Pls, execute him.

Millions of israelites have been killed for drug trafficking. How come they are still this much? E be like say ds pipo don dey born pass northerners oo! shocked
Execute Him for ordinary cannabis you and your papa do smoke on daily basis...you must be out of ya senses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
They shld forgive him by changing it to longer years imprisonment, biko

Singapore epp us!
Your brother will be hang on the 18th and nothing can stop that.. No be only changing to longer year did he not know about penalty before committing the offense?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Igboid: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

pls be specific @the emboldened..Anambra people not IGBO people...don't generalise everybody because of those Judas...thank U

Where was it said that he is from Anambra in the article?

Obioha is more likely to be from anyother Igbo speaking state than Anambra.

Anambra North and Central senatorial zones answer Obiora and not Obioha. Only parts of Anambra south close to Imo and Abia boundaries answer Obioha.

Moreover, this your hair splitting ish is not making sense. Must you toe Abagworo and Chino's line? Is it not bad enough that Ndiigbo have to deal with Chino and Abagworo endless mudslinging contest that keeps projecting every negative aspects of Imo and Anambra, an Enugu man like you would now join the ring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Oladipos(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pls this is not a time for name checking. Let's talk to our people to stop soiling Naija's image abroad
this one is not our people. He's from the yeast.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
President99:
There u go again! the thread is about the flat heads/plateau heads damaging our reputation abroad

Sharrrapp, no Igbo is damaging your already battered image and reputation. 90 mosques would be built in some northern state, you won't call the silly governor names or criticise his foolishness.

Dey here de miss yarn about IPOB and Igbo. We are moving forward. We don't look back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by kingmekus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
shegxxymyth11:

You need to be thoroughly checked if you are still in your right senses by dropping this thrash here! are you trying to say he's not right with what he listed ?
i dont banter words with senseless idiots...You see a tribalistic idiot listing crimes that are peculiar with all the tribes in Nigeria and here u are telling me trash,Wallahi if u mention me again Amadioha will seal your hands..ewu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Elnino4ladies: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Serve him right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by dresh: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
if predicting bet9ja was as easy as predicting that its gonna be an Igbo man when the thread has to do with drugs,I would be a billionaire by now

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by walosky(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!
Hey! Girl kilode? Why are u ranting like u hit ur menopause Sofri jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by omofunaab(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's a sad development.

I don't really like when people are about to die.

What will be his thoughts knowing he has a date set aside for his death.

May almighty Allah be with his family.

Our IGBO brothers should please desist from all these kind of business

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

change the name again from IBO to Anambrarian ....let's be specific here...Anambra people are the Judas in Igboland
Chai!...
Bros na so u dey...
Anambra, judas in igboland
The xame Anambra,Enugu was born from
bro y na??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
For where?

A Yoruba woman will never do Asewo!!

Proudly Yoruba!!!
All the ashawos in Lagos are from igbo and Edo.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ItzHoludex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
no supprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
dresh:
if predicting bet9ja was as easy as predicting that its gonna be an Igbo man when the thread has to do with drugs,I would be a billionaire by now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Ryabcool(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!
who offended you like this grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ItzHoludex(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
not supprised undecided
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Igboid:

Anambra North and Central senatorial zones answer Obiora and not Obioha. Only parts of Anambra south close to Imo and Abia boundaries answer Obioha.

Moreover, this your hair splitting ish is not making sense. Must you toe Abagworo and Chino's line? Is it not bad enough that Ndiigbo have to deal with Chino and Abagworo endless mudslinging contest that keeps projecting every negative aspects of Imo and Anambra, an Enugu man like you would now join the ring.
nna osighi m n'aka.....ndi Anambra ma otu esi akpasu nmadu iwe......ha kachisi akpari nmadu...achorom kam nyegodi ha obere ogwu ha n'enye ndi ozo

biko ka iwe gi juo oyi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by aalangel(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
I didn't even read the story. Came to check how the fight is going between East and West. They'll never surprise me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Igboid:

nna osighi m n'aka.....ndi Anambra ma otu esi akpasu nmadu iwe......ha kachisi akpari nmadu...achorom kam nyegodi ha obere ogwu ha n'enye ndi ozo

biko ka iwe gi juo oyi

besides we all know anambra youths alone insert drugs into the anus and their women use cucumber to masturbate

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by dermmy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

pls be specific @the emboldened..Anambra people not IGBO people...don't generalise everybody because of those Judas...thank U

Really..this is the first time i have heard this o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
aalangel:
I didn't even read the story. Came to check how the fight is going between East and West. They'll never surprise me.
it can only be between Anambra and the west....intact anambra is the most western igbo state...those of us the real easterners don't middle in such fights

their women (I mean anambra women are moral psychopaths) and prefer using cucumber for self satisfaction and their men use their ANUS to smuggle drugs

it really sucks to be from Anambra

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
dermmy:

Really..this is the first time i have heard this o
yes you got me rightly....Anambra people do those drug Biz....their men insert drugs in their anus(such a dirty thing) and their women use cucumber like chidinma to masturbate just for firm ....the rest of us Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, IMo are decent and make our money legally

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
President99:
There u go again! the thread is about the flat heads/plateau heads damaging our reputation abroad
Is Shidisoke not Fulani again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Tomeh123: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
TAKE RISK AND JOIN THE MILLIONAIRESS, I LOVE THE SPIRIT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Chai!...
Bros na so u dey...
Anambra, judas in igboland
The xame Anambra,Enugu was born from
bro y na??
they are matter of names....After all some parts of Ebonyi was under that same old Anambra

am writing about the current anambra people....their women(have u heard about chidinma?) use cucumber for self satisfaction and their men insert drugs into their anus....which kind of sub-humans do that..they are terrible people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by StupidYorubaFool: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
kasheemawo:
you mean this beast? cheesy
lol amor see wetin hatred fit cause...
just like how I hate yorubas
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

they are matter of names....After all some parts of Ebonyi was under that same old Anambra

am writing about the current anambra people....their women(have u heard about chidinma?) use cucumber for self satisfaction and their men insert drugs into their anus....which kind of sub-humans do that..they are terrible people
Bruh u nid sense!...
U are nt igbo!
Stop using ur name to deceive "em"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
If he'd succeeded in selling d drugs won't he havve been a hero...hang him joor gbenu e soun...ipob youths never lesrn

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Oblang(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
anyicash:
Execute Him for ordinary cannabis you and your papa do smoke on daily basis...you must be out of ya senses.

Not all country joke with their law...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by rusher14: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
FILEBE:

I swear. If we dont stop this. It will turn to something else

It already has and there's no solution to it.

Politics divided Nigeria and would continue to until we really do divide or we suffer a war never before witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes you got me rightly....Anambra people do those drug Biz....their men insert drugs in their anus(such a dirty thing) and their women use cucumber like chidinma to masturbate just for firm ....the rest of us Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, IMo are decent and make our money legally
CLAP 4 UR SELF!.........kpam kpam kpam kpam kpam.....
For ur mind U av said a reasonable thing....u now speak for other igbo stateS!
Legally ma foot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam / EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.