Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking (36525 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by fourthworld: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
CloudResident:
Nzogbu, Nzogbu....
Can only be an IPOB. undecided undecided

Of course, but when it comes to rape, rituals and sex with animals, we know the culprits. Afonjas logo
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Vainglory:
You call yourself an Igbo man and you are not even aware that Anambra people don't bear Obioha. Anambra people bear Obiora. That is not the reason for this response anyway. The truth is that you are angry that Anambra is the premier state in the South East. It has always been and will continue to be. You just have to bear with that.

Enugu remains the regional head of south east....so are u trying to tell me Ihiala people don't bear "Oha' as opposed to 'Ora'....u don't even know ur ppl well enough

Enugu remains the regional headquarter and most developed city in south east Nigeria...u can go and drink poison
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
aalangel:

Bia, This Wawa boy, why're you quoting me?
onye ogwu ego a...mechie Onu gi ebe ahu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by saintandsinnerz: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

nna osighi m n'aka.....ndi Anambra ma otu esi akpasu nmadu iwe......ha kachisi akpari nmadu...achorom kam nyegodi ha obere ogwu ha n'enye ndi ozo

biko ka iwe gi juo oyi

besides we all know anambra youths alone insert drugs into the anus and their women use cucumber to masturbate
The way your mother and sisters also use them abi? Senseless thing!
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Where in the post was it mention that the culprit is from Anambra
ur aim is to turn igbos against igbos....
it wnt work..
Abu m nwafor Igbo dianyi.....I still insist that ndi anambra bu ndi ajo nmadu
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Uwaomaokey:
Your Ban should be longer than river Niger.

kee onye ga atukpu n'ulo nga....amutabe onye ahu
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

The way my mother and sisters also use them abi? Senseless thing I am

@the emboldened.. u are 100% correct...yes chidinma, your mother and sisters use them....that's why ha gi buru ezhi offia

soon u yourself will insert cocaine in ur anus for quick money...spit on u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by aalangel(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
onye ogwu ego a...mechie Onu gi ebe ahu
NWA Nsukka...eshi adikwagi oyi?
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eleniyan231:
So just because of cannabis this one self go peme be that oh .Naija is d best place in the whole world

Hmmmmm

Yes oooooooo

But, why is it always igbo

Abi na dem like money/drugs pass?
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
aalangel:

adim oyi kekeke..nne m oo
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
aalangel:

adim oyi keteke..nne m oo
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Abu m nwafor Igbo dianyi.....I still insist that ndi anambra bu ndi ajo nmadu
Ur aim WONT Work!...

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by saintandsinnerz: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

@the emboldened.. u are 100% correct...yes chidinma, your mother and sisters use them....that's why ha gi buru ezhi offia

Foolish thing, why can't you go and stop your lousy mum from doing prostitution in obollo afor? You think I don't know your useless family? Why did your father ran away from house? What of your sister Nneka that was caught in your backyard being bleeped by a dog? What of your eldest sister Anurika who aborted a 5 month pregnacy? Your family is a very useless family. Your mother is a dirty who're in obollo afor and your sisters are all dogs who jumped from one man to the other. Be careful, if you make more noise I will upload their pictures. Useless thing tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

I pity u...
u sound really pained!
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Gkemz: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just because of cannabis we take here like paracetamol, this man's life will be cut short. In the spirit of hustle, Life is all about risk taking though some risk has severe collateral damage like drug trafficking in Asian countries. Nevertheless it also attracts huge reward if u succeed because no risk, no reward.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by gregyboy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
i too like naija joor dem like life die even if dem catch u with igbo dem go reason tins it u break rules o wonder hw gboys wan take harmer der
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by midol: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
we yoruba muslim are happy about this, but we must unite with drug traffickers in one nigeria. May thunder fire Oduduwa republic there. grin
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by aalangel(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

adim oyi keteke..nne m oo

OK ooo. Leave Anambra people alone. Obioha is either IMO, Abia or even Enugu state. That's not even the point. I know Wawa and Anambra has been fighting and it'll never end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have lived in Singapore, they don't joke with that sh**, even when you land, you will see the warnings everywhere. I knew guys that smoked weed but it was very under G, as in your left hand must know what your right is doing. He could have been snitched out as well. At the end of the day, fast wealth, fast death. I rather starve than going illegit.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't support crime, but no big deal in one dying for a crime he committed , come to East and u can testify for urselves the achievement of the lucky drug traffickers, the ones executed re just scapegoats or just unlucky, shey be dem talk say if u take risks u join millionaires? ,
They are not killed bc of murder, stealing or rape, just drug.
One thing must kill a man; The died as hustlers
Goto Colombia and Mexico and u will testify 4 urself men.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by FILEBE(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
rusher14:

It already has and there's no solution to it.

Politics divided Nigeria and would continue to until we really do divide or we suffer a war never before witnessed.

you shouldn't give up easily like that. It shouldn't be from you that it will get worse. We can still curb it. I won't be part of it. Likewise, you too. Thanks . Never stop believing.

Seen the movie, Shawshank Redemption?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by jrusky(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't know what to say think this has gone beyond talk. And the most shocking thing s just last few days another deaf ears was still boasting that his millions his in Singapore that he will go their life or death and I asked Mr man what are you saying he said he want to travel their and reap his million then I began to suspect him I can't just understand this desperation its so appalling and disgraceful anyway I told him as God live that Visa you will not get and if eventually you get it here in Nigeria you will send back being refused to travel to that your Singapore because I don't know what millions you kept in Singapore if not to go and commit crime their.

Sometime I wonder if they someone or the land in Igbo land placed money curse on that land I don't understand because when it come anything money my own people has two face this is baffling me sorry to say this I don't say anyone should turn it to tribal nonsense but talking to my own people please Nwanne Biko Ogenne This is getting to embarrassing.

Jesus please have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by rusher14: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
FILEBE:

you shouldn't give up easily like that. It shouldn't be from you that it will get worse. We can still curb it. I won't be part of it. Likewise, you too. Thanks . Never stop believing.

Seen the movie, Shawshank Redemption?

Yes a great movie but I've seen the Nigerian cybersphere degenerate so badly it's overflowed into every day Nigerian life.

Seen the movie Hotel Rwanda? More like where we are headed.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by mavinc4u(f): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!

If not for one thing, I would have put a curse on you and your entire generations so that next time you choose your words rightly. I dislike it when people generalize things. That you are prostitute does not mean others are. Be careful, it might not be funny next time. Thanks
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Look at you, you're not even ashamed that at your age you're still playing tribal hatred game. Can't you for once behave like an adult? You always think you're smart by using innuendos to hide the tribal slurs you spew against the Igbos on a regular basis. Stop pretending and be a proud tribal bigot.
Typical rant of a confused hypocritical yoot.

Did one iPod bastard say he'd "stone his mother if she took a picture with Buhari" or didn't he?? Did iPod monkeys like the comment or didn't they??

I bet his comment represents love for Buhari and so did the likes the comments got. I bet you were blind to it but regained your sights when Omenka spoke.

iPod sympathisers are scum of earth and whatever they wish this country will get back to them and their mothers and fathers a million folds.

Go advice them before you crawl into people's mentions to spit all over the place.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Ake1: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Singapore, the BURIAL GROUND for Nigeria Jews. They don't want to die locally for iPod. Their death toll in Singapore have surpassed BORNO and sambisa put together.
They Don spoiled north with drugs without reward na em they extended the business to Singapore.
Na only your ear go hear the 2017 your eye no go see am. That's is the reward for money worship.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by IVORY2009(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
[s]
omenka:

Did one iPod bastard say he'd "stone his mother if she took a picture with Buhari of didn't he"?? Did iPod monkeys like the comment or didn't they??

I bet his comment represents love for Buhari and so did the likes the comments got. I bet you were blind to it but regained your sights when Omenka spoke.

iPod sympathisers are scum of earth and whatever they wish this country will get back to them and their mothers and fathers a million folds.

Go advice them before you crawl into people's mentions to spit all over the place.

Nonsense.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Abbey2sam(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
I think Nigeria should just let this ipob people go let them have their Biafra
the bad name is enough
so that the news can read "a biafran to be executed"
not a Nigeria
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Tunmmyzhe: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavinc4u:

If not for one thing, I would have put a curse on you and your entire generations so that next time you choose your words rightly. I dislike it when people generalize things. That you are prostitute does not mean others are. Be careful, it might not be funny next time. Thanks

e pain ham

do I have your time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by saintandsinnerz: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:

Did one iPod bastard say he'd "stone his mother if she took a picture with Buhari of didn't he"?? Did iPod monkeys like the comment or didn't they??

Nonsense.
I know you suffer from acute inferiority complex which has made you to become schizophrenic! Go and seek for help bro, it is not too late! Don't allow Igbo hatred to torment you this way
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by FILEBE(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
rusher14:

Yes a great movie but I've seen the Nigerian cybersphere degenerate so badly it's overflowed into every day Nigerian life.

Seen the movie Hotel Rwanda? More like where we are headed.

yes exactly! i have said that many times here. The Hutsi and Tutsis. A pity we are not learning. please don't just give up sha... i want to leave a great Nigeria for my children and great grand children.

#there was a country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.