Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking (36528 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Lasskeey: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Tunmmyzhe: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
kingmekus:
swear say u no be ashawo
For where?

A Yoruba woman will never do Asewo!!

Proudly Yoruba!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
malton:
Hmm.

Being in Anambra made me realize that hardwork is ambiguous.

Bros,
hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by galeiiTNA: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Because of weed? Abeg make this Singaporeans visit Oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by tuna4servi(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Rest in peace my brother from anoda tribe. Get rich or die trying. Now u will die trying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by eroski90(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Seriously what's with all the comments... Can't we forget about tribes for once.. A fellow countryman is about to die. And all pple can say is tribalistic ...politics and crime section mods can do more... Ban these folks pls... That's why I love sexuality section... Nobody get time for tribe....kwasia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2016
anambra is just good in two things:

either their men put cocaine into the anus to smuggle to Singapore , China or

their women like chidinma put it into her vajina to get fame
ndi anambra una too like those two holes inbetween the legs.
make una change una ways and focus on your problems before meddling into
that of others

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by FILEBE(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
winj:
change the name from Nigerian to ib0
Bolustic:
By the time Biafra is actualized, the green passport would gain more respect as the world would realize Nigerians are really not criminals, it is the Yisrealites that have been soiling our reputation.
midolian:
Chijioke Stephen Obioha! Na dem "Nna, man must survive" crew again.

There is nothing in the world u can say to defend them, u can only plead on their behalf. Pls, execute him.

Millions of israelites have been killed for drug trafficking. How come they are still this much? E be like say ds pipo don dey born pass northerners oo! shocked

Han han! What
OJUcrook:
Chijioke Stephen Obioha. I could bet my last penny that would be an ipod yoot. Ipod yoot and drug trafficking be like toto and prick, Ipod yoot and drug trafficking be like

Han Han! What do adults gain from all these? I believe we are all sensible people here. Why all these ethnic hatred and bigotry? If a foreigner is to know about Nigeria, nairaland will be a place to always visit. What imppressions do we make on non- nigerians? I just don't get it. When Ballotelli was being thrown a banana we all screamed racism. Who are the races that screamed that? This same Nigerians who are racist towards other tribes that are not theirs. Is this the legacy u want to leave for your children children?

Please na. I will hate to see us fight a tribal war. We can do this. Let us just stop and make amends. Nigeria will br great.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by kolaish(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
IT IS PATHETIC TO SEE (ON NAIRALAND) THAT RACISM EXISTS NOT ONLY IN EUROPE, ASIA OR AMERICA, BUT IN NIGERIA. YORUBA AGAINST IBO, FULANI AGAINST HAUSA, HAUSA AGAINST IBO AND VICE VERSA. I AM A YORUBA MAN, BUT ALWAYS FEEL SAD ABOUT THE LEVEL OF RACISM THAT EXISTED EVEN WITHIN THE BLACK POPULATION AND NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Drug dealing is the white man's game to get back at blacks. Don't let them win. Say no to drug trafficking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by FILEBE(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
eroski90:
Seriously what's with all the comments... Can't we forget about tribes for once.. A fellow countryman is about to die. And all pple can say is tribalistic ...politics and crime section mods can do more... Ban these folks pls... That's why I love sexuality section... Nobody get time for tribe....kwasia

I swear. If we dont stop this. It will turn to something else

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by kingmekus(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

For where?

A Yoruba woman will never do Asewo!!

Proudly Yoruba!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by thonyrule(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Why do they keep doing this? They know laws of this people yet they take risks and end up being executed.... I fear who no fear e own life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by dermmy(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
igbo people need reorientation. They should train their children and let them know that drug trafficking is not good ..it's becoming too much

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by baski92(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Some Nigerians go just dey bring shame on us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
malton:
Hmm.

Being in Anambra made me realize that hardwork is ambiguous.

Bros,
Anambra people are terrible....doing dirty things and inserting drugs into the anus to get rich and after that come to abuse other igbos for being legit in their lawful pursuit of wealth
Next is their beauty queen masturbating with cucumber....it sucks to be from Anambra

shout out to all the good people of Enugu, Abia,Ebonyi and IMO

may he rot in hell...stewpeed anambra dimwits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
ednut1:
good for him, even if person wan do drug business why do it in such countries. Tinubu and kashamu do am for where he no warrant death penalty. foolish pelson

Your level of stupidity keeps increasing this days.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
dermmy:
igbo people need reorientation. They should train their children and let them know that drug trafficking is not good ..it's becoming too much

pls be specific @the emboldened..Anambra people not IGBO people...don't generalise everybody because of those Judas...thank U

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by jerryfisher(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingmekus:
swear say u no be ashawo
I go help her swear!!!wahly she be.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by jerryfisher(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Man must wark
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ba7man(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Donald Trump will save him from execution.........

Why else do you think they're rejoicing his win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingmekus:
swear say u no be ashawo

You need to be thoroughly checked if you are still in your right senses by dropping this thrash here! are you trying to say he's not right with what he listed ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
winj:
change the name from Nigerian to ib0
change the name again from IBO to Anambrarian ....let's be specific here...Anambra people are the Judas in Igboland

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
[s]I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!![/s]

But whenever they talk about having their Biafra where they will commit their crimes jejeli, we Afonja cowards get afraid and start screaming 'One Nigeria'
1. Why
2. Discuss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!
U are making cry de more!...singapore abeg Mek una no kill am o....
Bia this Lady..u wicked o...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
winj:
he is ib0 not Nigerian

We accept him. RIP to that brother. He is not an Afonja and can never be an Afonja.

He invested his money, travelled to deliver the stuff to someone who needs it. Some 80 year old Adewale in oshogbo or Abeokuta is climbing an underaged innocent girl at the moment.

Some emir has kidnapped a girl child to be his bride and Afonja and almajiris are hailing him.
We accept Obioha wholeheartedly. He committed his money, time, effort and life.

We don't wait for handouts. We reach out and grab it wherever it is, no matter how remote it's hidden. Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and china should get ready cos more Obiohas are coming to take over.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by President99: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
omonnakoda:
Fulani HERDSMAN
There u go again! the thread is about the flat heads/plateau heads damaging our reputation abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
chi4ik:
these my ANAMBRA brothers should stop embarrassing us pls, ANAMBRA I know are very industrious and hard working. this lazy folks should stop embarrassing Nigeria
I'm fed up with this drug trafficking biko

you are right at the emboldened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by President99: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingthreat:
Singapore sef. Na just regular weed him dey traffic na. Have mercy
The plateau heads/flat heads

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=ba7man post=50949197]Donald Trump will save him from execution.........

Why else do you think they're rejoicing his win. [/quote

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
We have have to stop this .

Nobody has any right to take life unless in self defence.

Weed is a natural plant that grows on this earth and is even growing in Singaporean soil!

Our govt must intervene seriously especially in this particular case.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.