Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking (36520 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by seacoast(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pls this is not a time for name checking. Let's talk to our people to stop soiling Naija's image abroad
Naija get image before?
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Reporting late from the national headquarters Ncan south south..

Its still the same people Igbos peoples Republican party.

Carry go

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by mavinc4u(f): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

pls be specific @the emboldened..Anambra people not IGBO people...don't generalise everybody because of those Judas...thank U

You are another idiot parading as human here. You don't want him to generalize and there you are generalizing. A living dog is better than you. Ozu nwuru anwu. Onye mmuo na-ata atu di ka gi. Ihe nwuna kwa gi afo ebe a. Creatures like you tempt me in asking God why he created a being like you.

Concentrate on the thread. Everybody is shouting forgetting to see the part the guy says he is innocent. I bet you have not seen where people are implicated for such. Pray that such implication never happen to someone you know.
I know of a guy that normally collect stuffs from people any time he is visiting Nigeria and any time he is leaving until he was implicated in one of the bags that was handed over to him. It took the grace of God for immigration to believe that the guy was truly innocent and after which the guy dropped that business of collecting anything from anyone to deliver. Those in freight forwarding can attest to what I just said.

If this guy is innocent and you guys are here shouting crucify him, just know that his blood will be on you all whether you typed base on fun or real. There is always a limit to every joke Hope you understand.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingthreat:
Singapore sef. Na just regular weed him dey traffic na. Have mercy

I do agree with you. I don't smoke though
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why did it take them this long to execute him? That's waste of time and money on feeding the condemned criminal.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by mavinc4u(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

e pain ham

do I have your time?

No dear,It didn't pain me at all and I will also be the last person to have your time. I did it for those weak hearted people on nairaland your type have murdered with their choice of words.
Is not what goes in a man that kills a man but what comes out of his mouth. You are a lady so please behave like one, is for your good. I am actually the voice of the voiceless.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Princedauda: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmmm. Igbo and their indefatigable zeal of becoming rich at all cost.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Tunmmyzhe: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavinc4u:

No dear,It didn't pain me at all and I will also be the last person to have your time. I did it for those weak hearted people on nairaland your type have murdered with their choice of words.
Is not what goes in a man that kills a man but what comes out of his mouth. You are a lady so please behave like one, is for your good. I am actually the voice of the voiceless.

you sound emotional but I just have to respond to you as a mature lady.

when was the last time you caution your your brothers and sisters on this forum to desist from tribalism?

-Do you know how it feels when you call Yoruba ritualist ?

if we r to stop tribalism it will stop from you and I but all of you keep mute on it.

now you are playing victim game.

I was reading a thread where a Yoruba guy talked about his encounter with his Lebanese boss about his tradition and culture but instead of we Africa to embraced and appreciate the guy for his respect and defense for Africa culture your fellow ipob keep insulting him and Yoruba in general that we have slave mentality!!!

can't u just respect another tribe culture or feelings on social forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by mavinc4u(f): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

you sound emotional but I just have to respond to you as a mature lady.

when was the last time you caution your your brothers and sisters on this forum to desist from tribalism?

-Do you know how it feels when you call Yoruba ritualist ?

if we r to stop tribalism it will stop from you and I but all of you keep mute on it.

now you are playing victim game.

I was reading a thread where a Yoruba guy talked about his encounter with his Lebanese boss about his tradition and culture but instead of we Africa to embraced and appreciate the guy for his respect and defense for Africa culture your fellow ipob keep insulting him and Yoruba in general that we have slave mentality!!!

can't u just respect another tribe culture or feelings on social forum?

Madam, forget emotional cos am not. I do things for sake of humanity. you are on nairaland to be responsible not irresponsible. I think your believe is base on if you can't beat them join them. If they insult by generalizing then correct them but if you can't correct them then join them as usual. Just like some people say nairaland is a faceless forum so did some say Internet does not forget. Try and be a good ambassador of your tribe you are so proud of. A hate message you preach today might come back to haunt you when you are in need. I have passed my message. Capish.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Noblesoul123: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oladipos:
this one is not our people. He's from the yeast.

grin
You harsh o!
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Noblesoul123: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
seacoast:
Naija get image before?

See finishing!

grin
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by amanikondo: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
[size=13pt]It is never late to report Live or Check names. Flaties have struck again. Shameless money grabbing jews.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
It doesn't change the fact that executing somebody for a bringing weed into the country is a crime against humanity and the gods.
We must threaten Singapore that if anything happens to our brother, we would boycott any products they have in Nigeria
Gerrard59:

You don't seem to know the country you're talking about.

It's Singapore. Ask Michael Fray.

At the topic, this is how Nigerians spoil our name. Before, Nigeria was in category one, now we're in category two - if this continues, na category three things and the consequences will be dire for any Nigerian traveling to Singapore legitimately.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Singapore is jealous of them

Singaporeans are lazy they are dirty

The Kews are simply trying to develop singapore
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Gerrard59(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
GenBuhari:
It doesn't change the fact that executing somebody for a bringing weed into the country is a crime against humanity and the gods.
[/b]We must threaten Singapore that if anything happens to our brother, we would boycott any products they have in Nigeria[b]

America threatened, nothing happened. Bros, this is Singapore. An advanced form of Indonesia - when it comes to drug stance.

Products? Apart from Olam which started from Nigeria, now headquartered in Singapore. What products can you ban? Palm oil? Wetin? Which gods? Singapore has laws, if you don't like them, don't go there. It's that simple.

Abegi, Nigeria cannot threaten Singapore.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavinc4u:

You are another idiot parading as human here. You don't want him to generalize and there you are generalizing. A living dog is better than you. Ozu nwuru anwu. Onye mmuo na-ata atu di ka gi. Ihe nwuna kwa gi afo ebe a. Creatures like you tempt me in asking God why he created a being like you.

Concentrate on the thread. Everybody is shouting forgetting to see the part the guy says he is innocent. I bet you have not seen where people are implicated for such. Pray that such implication never happen to someone you know.
I know of a guy that normally collect stuffs from people any time he is visiting Nigeria and any time he is leaving until he was implicated in one of the bags that was handed over to him. It took the grace of God for immigration to believe that the guy was truly innocent and after which the guy dropped that business of collecting anything from anyone to deliver. Those in freight forwarding can attest to what I just said.

If this guy is innocent and you guys are here shouting crucify him, just know that his blood will be on you all whether you typed base on fun or real. There is always a limit to every joke Hope you understand.
e pain u no be small...stop crying
biko kwusi Ibe akwa ozu nwuru anwu....
ikpu gi ,nke ndi nwanne gi nwanyi na nke mma gi rere ife

die die die die die die die die die die die die die....okwa unu choro ego....ndi ogwu ego....no mercy u may be the next to die if u insert drug into your anus like ur people...

what do ur gals even know...??using cucumber to masturbate..odika GI na nne GI na etinye cucumber na IKPU unu...ozu rerere

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Foolish thing, why can't you go and stop your lousy mum from doing prostitution in obollo afor? You think I don't know your useless family? Why did your father ran away from house? What of your sister Nneka that was caught in your backyard being bleeped by a dog? What of your eldest sister Anurika who aborted a 5 month pregnacy? Your family is a very useless family. Your mother is a dirty who're in obollo afor and your sisters are all dogs who jumped from one man to the other. Be careful, if you make more noise I will upload their pictures. Useless thing tongue tongue
ozu nwuru anwu.....nkita rachakwa ikpu NNE gi na nke nwanne GI nwanyi
see painment

die die die die die die die die die

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by oluplus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
A life is about to be executed, yet we find it easy and comfortable to crack jokes about it by checking names. How did we get here? Does that imply life means nothing to us or has no value?
I hail u oo@all name checkers.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by slumcat(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Let's no throw away reason and logic for the love of money
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by lereinter(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!

small small let me help u

they celebrated trumps victory more than his family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
These kids didn't know better, they were born from towns and cultures where money is god...these kids are like zombie,programmed to live fast, and die young...sad.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by mavinc4u(f): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

e pain u no be small...stop crying
biko kwusi Ibe akwa ozu nwuru anwu....
ikpu gi ,nke ndi nwanne gi nwanyi na nke mma gi rere ife

die die die die die die die die die die die die die....okwa unu choro ego....ndi ogwu ego....no mercy u may be the next to die if u insert drug into your anus like ur people...

what do ur gals even know...??using cucumber to masturbate..odika GI na nne GI na etinye cucumber na IKPU unu...ozu rerere

You were crying that someone was generalizing and you went ahead to commit yours. It is confirmed. You are exactly what I said you. Whoever did that to you is already dead so it can't be fixed again. You should not be seen among the living, do the needful because you are wasting a space; a reasonable human needs to replace you. Kpele. Thank me later when you get there.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavinc4u:

You were crying that someone was generalizing and you went ahead to commit yours. It is confirmed. You are exactly what I said you. Whoever did that to you is already dead so it can't be fixed again. You should not be seen among the living, do the needful because you are wasting a space; a reasonable human needs to replace you. Kpele. Thank me later when you get there.
ozu nwuru anwu si ebe puo.....go and hang ursef ....aturu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by solar9190(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eleniyan231:
NCAN abeokuta branch its them again the flat headed people from the YEAST
Na dem true true oh.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by overlord77: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
I don't need to check name

we know say na the Igbo.

They come with nylon bag from yeast to Lagos and they go home with raw cash in Dec 25th every year

Kidnaping na dem

419 na them

Robbery na them

Their females na Ashawo

They are brothers to all corrupts politicians from any part of the country

They do as if na them and my great grand papa own Lagos.

They must pass their boundary ni sa!!!

se won fi sewon ni?

yeye hardworking Jews

The President Gowon that refused them freedom to their Biafra land needs to be stoned.

They caused the problem we are facing now with their greediness

Rest in Heel!!!!

This is sad, coming from a lady. I had the notion that the female folks are more cultured and .... I give up
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by obstead200(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

change the name again from IBO to Anambrarian ....let's be specific here...Anambra people are the Judas in Igboland
I have chosen to ignore all the Yoruba nairalanders having a field day and masturbating on this thread.
But I can't ignore u, a fellow igbo man, opening his mouth repeatedly to go even beyond the Borders of ethnic bigotry to promote bigotry within igboland, just on the basis of state of origin.
U shud be ashamed of urself. U are the most stupid idiot I ever saw.

What would u have said if the entire igboland has remained as one state, the eastern region?

NB: as far as the Yoruba are concerned, whether u are from enugu, ebonyi, imo state, abia state or anambra, they see no difference. You are igbo.
just like u are not likely to exclude ondo state from whatever "love" u have for the yorubas, Don't hope on getting excluded from whatever hatred the Yoruba hold for the igbos. That will be the most stupid thing u will ever hope for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by ofwest47(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
these Igbo's or is it I Before Others they called themselves will stop at nothing to make money even at the expense of their life . see this one waisting his life in a foreign land because of eego_ money
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by redsun(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2016
For cannabis? Those muderfuckers are blood sulking Isis. I don't know why anybody will want to travel to a Moslem country in the first,talkless of going there to sell herbs or class a drugs.

I won't go there for multimillionaires dollar legitimate business.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by MK15real: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2016
They will never hear word, will still do the same thing again bcus of their greed and stupidity. Dis south-easterners think dey can misbehave in another man's country and get away with it.
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by omonnakoda: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016
All these Fulani Herdsmen always causing trouble
Re: Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2016
How will it feel for someone to know he will die on so so date. Its of no difference to a cancer patient who a doctor told will die in few days. Say No To Drug Trafficking. It never too late for those that are still out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.