Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? (719 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by jimb(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Please guys i av dated this lady for nearly six months and from the little time we av spent together, I dont think shes the type I can spend the rest of my life with. She quite accommodating but lacks some morals and the kind of job and I do doesn't give me the chance to nuture and bring her to that standard thats if shes willing to bend.
I have not proposed to her yet but am confused at this point cos I want to be in a family way soonest.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by naijaboiy: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2016
6months is not 6 years. Oga, walk away! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by MosakuAW(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Every man and woman in life has one flaws or the other. If the lady is still in the age bracket of 20 to 24 of age, you can still teach her. While teaching her, you have to do it with love and tender but if she is above that age then, you have to pray over it very well if you are willing to stay put with her.

If you teach her home manner with love and care and she refuses to learn, you can simply walk away but letting her know the main reason(s) you are walking away. With you telling her the reason you are leaving her behind so that she can have that at the back of her mind, and she will be able to teach and re brand herself for another suitor.

Please don't walk away without letting her know the truth, you will help her by telling.

Note: No perfect girl, lady, woman or wife in life. You just have to mould "them" to your level.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by Oldlayez: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2016
I am sure it is armed robbery work. Cut the chick some slacks jare.. she's better off without you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by gabinogem(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
To fulfill all righteousness, make her know about her shortcomings whether u marry her or not.

I believe u have assured her about marriage, which is never advisable when dating... When u both are in a happy mood, always define the kind of wife u want to her...just an indirect way to make her know she's not ur spec. Never engage in a heated argument with her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by kinggogo: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Is she a runs gal ??

Who's a wife material to you.

To me all gals r wife materials, is jst dat sm of dem dnt wanna tow dat lane

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by johncallidon(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Op walaihi.. Yhu just made a photo copy of my problem with this indomie age kids.... wife material no longer exist.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Are you a husband material? You guys should stop this material thing and face reality. Design your woman to your taste but first design yourself to encourage her.

If you start treating a girl like a new born baby in your first 2 months of your relationship, it will stick in her hear for a long time. Be original, don't do the uncomfortable because you want to impress her.

Now some guys dey cause all this yeye girls behaviour and still blame them later.

Me and my chick dey play Bet9ja, hustling no get gender.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Is Not A Wife Material? by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Shud Criminalize Ladies Keeping Cucumbers In Their Homes. / Nigerians, Why Evils Ehn?! Why Evils?! / Does This Make Me A Sexist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.