Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? (4347 Views)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / You Wont Believe What Pastor Wife Did After She Was Denied Sex For 7 Month / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Areaboyye: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please my fellow NairaLanders and mods please forgive me for sharing this, but my ex girlfriend whom I lost contact with just met me, when we got talking she revealed a whole lot to me about her nightmares in her marriage, she told me the husband married her because of wealth that she inherited from her rich late father.
Now here is the issue, we got to spend some time together often and she revealed to me that her husband hasn't had sex with her for 2yrs now, and she pleaded with me to get intimate with her.
Please NairaLanders would it be wrong for me to lay once more with my married ex?
Honest answers needed.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Let me call Smellinganus, I'm pretty sure he got a better idea than I do...

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by segebase(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
have heard of thunderbolt
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Let me call Smellinganus, I'm pretty sure he got a better idea than I do...
Boo no idea cry
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Rita30: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
U dey craze well well
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
What do you think? does it sound like the right thing to do? Keep it moving bro. She's married... regardless!

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by AlexCk: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dude, imagine if ur wife had that kind of thought(God4bid), pretty sure u won't be happy.

Don't mess around with a married woman, u know karma can be sooo annoying.

No go enter one chance for the girl affair, before u start saying "twas the devil" speech

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by IAmOged(f): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
what you waiting for
go and for fucck her real jare...

nothing like a MILF

we are golden sauce
delight of everyman....

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by RoyalBlak007: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
go
ahead lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Chrisrare: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing wrong if u go ahead since her hubby is denying sex..

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
There's no smoke without fire, why would her husband abandon her if the punnah no get issue?

Why did she leave you to marry the .... gold digger?

If you are poor, and in need of a sugar mummy, go-on soun or better still tell her to divorce the man then marry her for old-time sake
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Do it and do yourself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong if u go ahead since her hubby is denying sex..

Smh..... Worst advice ever undecided
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Chrisrare: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

Smh..... Worst advice ever undecided
Nope.. Best advice ever. If a man is denying his wife sex, he doessn't have any right to complain if she gets it outside. Same goes for the ladies..

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Pineapp: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin
Why seeking permission when your mind is already made up.
Go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Florblu(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
And who are you? Never knew God has finally sent you as the MESSIAH. Deliverer of the world,Angel of comfort

4 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by mymissingrib(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
if u fvck anoda man's wife,anoda pesin go fuc ur wife wen u marry,law of karma ;Dif u fvck anoda man's wife,anoda pesin go fuc ur wife wen u marry,law of karma
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by kellyJames5(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
no! no!! no!!! that's not the right thing to do. instead encourage her to make up with her husband.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by ElsonMorali: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Buy a di1do and sell it to her at double the price.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by harffie(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's not the right, don't do it...put a gap between youse so that devil won't tempt you.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by greatwhite(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
I would say walk away. But your mind is made up.

Holla at nemesis for me when you see him grin.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hell NO bro, as far as she's still married...
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
see them saying go ahead if the husband kill u. They will start commenting all fornicators go to hell

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Minding your own businesses is a full time job,so stay employed. What is your business if the husband deny am sex for 100 years sef.When did you become a sex machine or Messiah. A beg leave matter for matayas.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by daddytime(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:
what you waiting for
go and for fucck her real jare...

nothing like a MILF

we are golden sauce
delight of everyman....

Hbd
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by IAmOged(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
daddytime:

Hbd

~Smiles~
Thanks
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Samjr(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello no don't try it for anything at all

Areaboyye:
Please my fellow NairaLanders and mods please forgive me for sharing this, but my ex girlfriend whom I lost contact with just met me, when we got talking she revealed a whole lot to me about her nightmares in her marriage, she told me the husband married her because of wealth that she inherited from her rich late father.
Now here is the issue, we got to spend some time together often and she revealed to me that her husband hasn't had sex with her for 2yrs now, and she pleaded with me to get intimate with her.
Please NairaLanders would it be wrong for me to lay once more with my married ex?
Honest answers needed.
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by jashar(f): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Isi o di kwa mma?
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Chidonc(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bro free advice, if she feels sex starved, let her leave the marriage, it is not by force, but u sleepin with another man's wife, haba bros, even if na u,u go like am

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Towncrier007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
Minding your own businesses is a full time job,so stay employed. What is your business if the husband deny am sex for 100 years sef.When did you become a sex machine or Messiah. A beg leave matter for matayas.
nice one tell him again, but op are you not sure you are also a goal digger grin
Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by westlius(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't knw y a girl cheat with married men easily but if guy wan play with a married woman u hear karma dis karma dat

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? by Areaboyye: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
greatwhite:
I would say walk away. But your mind is made up.

Holla at nemesis for me when you see him grin.
No No, my mind isn't made up yet, the conscience is right here,that is why I brought it as a topic on Nairaland.
And please Lalasticlala, mynd44 please help me move this to the front page, in order for more light to be shed on it. God bless everyone for their comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / 6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies) / Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.