Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,116 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep (955 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / One Thing I Do Every Night Before I Sleep 99% Don't Do. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by Dannysblog: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
We are used to taking off our make-up and brushing
our teeth before going to bed but there’s something
not less important than our ordinary bedtime rituals.
Health experts insist that what we wear or rather not
wear to bed is seriously impacting health of our private
parts. They are convinced that sleeping in your swim
suit is dangerous to your body particularly if you’re
prone to va ginal issues.
Doctors explain that tight underwear, sweat and moist
down there creates a breeding ground for bad bacteria
that can trigger various infections.
Research started that allowing that area to get some
air helps to keep it dry and clean”

Read more @ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/11/for-ladies-what-you-should-do-to-your.html?m=1
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by youngest85(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
well done
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
crap! undecided
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by dacblogger: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
The post clearly states "ladies" yet guys r the first to comment, SMH.
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by Mileslamar1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dnt mind them
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by cejaypriesty(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:
Men will always be interested in things concerning women. It's a natural thing no harm intended
Re: For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:
abi o...tell dem

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man / The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You / Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.