Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (31042 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Yeee. Ela cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by rabex123(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Tinydick:
He's entitled to his own opinion

U bliv in one Nigeria,,,,, DATs nice

I don't ,,,,,,just DAT I want it to b done peacefully
E pain am..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
rabex123:

E pain am..

And how does it affect yhu ,,,,,?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
obailala:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4470835_trumpbiafra_jpeg40370f400ea1791f7fd9889b023a81a0

The above newspaper headlines are unbelievably repulsive. How can a people be so cruel to tell so many lies to their own people just promote confusion?... Just about every single story on the frontpage of this newspaper is a bloody lie, and this is the sort of nonsense stories they've been selling to unsuspecting gullible folks in the east since buhari won the election.
days.

That is exactly how people are being brainwashed in reality. Tell them what they want to hear - no matter how absurd it may sound to their ear, they will still believe it, either because they are afraid it might be true of because they wanted it to be true.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Most Igbo intellectuals do not support the ideals preached by IPOB.
The IPOB campaign is driven by the common people of the SE.

The intellectuals understand that the marginalization of the Igbo's by our Hausa and Yoruba brothers, is true and expected (you cant work for PDP and expect to chop in APC).
The division and mutual suspicion has been heightened by the president's unguarded comments and nepotistic actions.

What baffles me is just how Nairaland is filled with people who appear threatened by IPOB.

If they want to leave, na their pocket, Abi?

Oyibo wont mind to call for referendum, but Africans will rather kill themselves.

For what?

Exactly, so why are Nigerians not supporting a referendum in the SS/SE are to finally put the Biafran issue to rest?

“I believe in the unity of Nigeria and believe that the destiny of Ndigbo will be better served within a Nigeria based on equity and justice

Someone should tell Kenneth Okonkwo that justice and equity does not exist in the "British fabrication" called Nigeria, it never has and never will.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by sunshine46(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2016
Hehehe ...Ipod...sorry,I mean Ipad...naaaah,Ipaid...owkay,IPOB cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
But look at how they published that Donald Trump has vowed to support Biafra. And including Kenneth..

That is why I keep saying if you're still being deceived by IPOB this my video says it all... Combined evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8
how someone with functioning brain cells believe these stories is a total mystery to me.

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by eponoloyin: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Oooiuch!
olori pelebes won't like this, to die just dey hungry those people and their greedy politicians will help them actualize it

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
IPOB IS NOT A GROUP....ITS INDIGENS OF BIAFRA WHICH AM ONE OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by eshic(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
read the contents well,he said that if we must crave for independent that he believes it's done through dialogue not by violence or agitation.but he is entitled to his own opinion.it's only a coward and foolish person that is being marginalized and treated as 3rd class set of citizens in a country their ancestors played a vital role in achieving the independent and they still choose to remain zombie no Igbo nation is too big to be slave to any tribe

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Xflint(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2016
His own opinion. Wen the referrandum comes vote against it u will be suprised that many will vote for it and u will hav no choice.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by checkolatunji: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
midol:
We yoruba muslim must throw owambe for this. Keneth hates IPOB but loves our musleem buhari and nigeria. grin grin

Ogbeni, kini itunmo Yoruba Muslim?

Kosi nkan ti onjebe ni Ile Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
sunshine46:
Hehehe ...Ipod...sorry,I mean Ipad...naaaah,Ipaid...owkay,IPOB cheesy
u mean ipok yewt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Ogbeni, kini itunmo Yoruba Muslim?

Kosi nkan ti onjebe ni Ile Yoruba

Omo Igbo loloriibu to'o qoute yen.

12 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by sammyj: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
This man just throw spanner in the wheel of the Ipod youths and their Dilector! !! grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by steppin: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
But look at how they published that Donald Trump has vowed to support Biafra. And including Kenneth..

That is why I keep saying if you're still being deceived by IPOB this my video says it all... Combined evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8
If you weren't obsessed with IPOB and the cheap popularity you're gaining from it on Nl, you would have known that anybody with a good printer can print that crap and send it to the newsstand to make money.
But then, who am I kidding? People like you go nuts whenever they hear or see anything concerning biafra.
Keep up with it, the dullard may end up paying you for it(if he's not doing that already), since he's obsessed with Biafra as much as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by checkolatunji: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Omo Igbo loloriibu to'o qoute yen.

Abi ooo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
SOONER OR LATER, WE WILL HAVE ALL THESE SELLOUT, WHERE WE REALLY WANT THEM.

HE IS TALKING ABOUT NNAMDI AZIKIWE, AS IF NNAMDI IS NOT A MAN LIKE HIM.

CAN'T NNAMDI AZIKIWE MAKE MISTAKE AND MUST WE PERPETUALLY LIVE IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE MISTAKE?

WHERE WAS HE WEN A GRANDMOTHER WAS BEATEN TO DEATH AND BEHEADED RIGHT BEFORE HER HUSBAND EYE IN KANO?

WHERE WAS HE WEN AN ATTORNEY GENERAL IN KANO SET THE PERPETRATORS FREE?

OR HE SIMPLY DONT CARE AS LONG AS HE IS ALRIGHT.

WENEVA WE GET BIAFRA, IGBO BLOOD WILL FLOW AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, EVERYBODY WILL STAY QUIET AND KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT, BECOS IPOB WILL REMOVE THE BAD BLOOD FROM OUR MIDST.

ALL IPOB CARE ABOUT IS LOYALTY AND BEING YOUR BROTHER KEEPER, ALL THE OTHER THINGS ARE RUBBISH.

IGBOS IN NIGERIA HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY SELFISH MINDSET AND CONSTANTLY IN PURSUIT OF SELF INTEREST AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYBODY ELSE.

WE SEE IT IN OKOROCHA, PETER OBI AND NOW KENNETH OKNOKWO.

MY QUESTION IS, NNAMDI KANU FROM THE SKY? Y IS HE SO SELFLESS? SELFLESS LEADERS GAIN SELFLESS FOLLOWERS.

NNAMDI KANU IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN IGBOLAND TODAY BECOS HIS FOLLOWERS ARE SELFLESS.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by 111jideofor: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
It's already too late for Nigeria....The fear of Trump is the beginning of the end of tyranny in Nigeria. Less than 24hrs after Trump was declared winner:
1. Fani-Kayode granted bail
2. Grazing Bill declared unconstitutional
3. Justice Walter Onnoghen from Cross Rivers State appointed Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
4. Barr Eyitayo Jegede won all his appeals against Sheriff (Buhari's in-law).
5. Buhari invited Igbo Senators for a meeting in Aso Rock to discuss the possible release of my leader Prophet Nnamdi Kanu and the marginalization of the 5%.
Who says old soldier no de fear?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Badtman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Adonblivit grin BiafraudExposed, Omenka, Antipop OmidinaOlayemi Mardidguy Epp me is it true

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by porshuch: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
ChilledPill:
We have heard you brother but the fact of the matter is that "Otu osisi anaghi eme ohia" so your opinion can't determine that of over 40 million people and counting....

We know that you are afriad of losing your little position in the zoo so we can't blame you but if we eventualy make it out of this zoo and you refuse to follow us, fine, you can continue living with the afonjas and alimis

Thank you
just count me out of the 40million, I don't like mingling myself with dimwits (IPOB). Really Igbo men are not gullible like ipob urchins. IPOB are group of lowlife.

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by daneni1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:
.....i read the book there was a country..... by chinua achebe...
these biafra thing was just ego issues...

seriously, u are quite right. But still at dat, according to Achebe, it was d genocide of d igbos and believe dat they (Igbos) wants to take over government as at dat time, since Igbos held majority of govt office.

And again, Ojukwu can't take it bcus he is ahead of Gowon in d military. After everything dem still lose
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by sunshine46(f): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
orimsamsam:
u mean ipok yewt
Exactly cheesy
orimsamsam:
u mean ipok yewt
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
madridguy:
BAD NEWS FOR THE TERRORIST GROUP. NNAMDI KANU, OYO IS YOUR CASE. grin grin grin

Which bad news? When did IPOB make Kenneth Okonkwo our spokesman? Biafra is coming whether you like it or not so go and die
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by kedeojo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
ChilledPill:
We have heard you brother but the fact of the matter is that "Otu osisi anaghi eme ohia" so your opinion can't determine that of over 40 million people and counting....

We know that you are afriad of losing your little position in the zoo so we can't blame you but if we eventualy make it out of this zoo and you refuse to follow us, fine, you can continue living with the afonjas and alimis

Thank you
if truly you people are upto 40 million has you have claimed, how come you didn't present a presidential candidate now and d last time you did was Ojukwu of blessed memory in with apga and he couldn't score upto a million votes. Stop decieving yourself and face reality.

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:

Which bad news? When did IPOB make Kenneth Okonkwo our spokesman? Biafra is coming whether you like it or not so go and die
Biafra is coming??... Nice joke

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Who b dis guy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
111jideofor:
It's already too late for Nigeria....The fear of Trump is the beginning of the end of tyranny in Nigeria. Less than 24hrs after Trump was declared winner:
1. Fani-Kayode granted bail
2. Grazing Bill declared unconstitutional
3. Justice Walter Onnoghen from Cross Rivers State appointed Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
4. Barr Eyitayo Jegede won all his appeals against Sheriff (Buhari's in-law).
5. Buhari invited Igbo Senators for a meeting in Aso Rock to discuss the possible release of my leader Prophet Nnamdi Kanu and the marginalization of the 5%.
Who says old soldier no de fear?
Oh... Buhari is scared of Trump?? Mehn, u just gotta love these people and their self- delusion

18 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by AMUNSI23(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bros we welcome your tactical answer.because though you work for the zoo physical,but spiritually mentally you are for biafra.cos zombies name can never be okonkwo or have you seen Afonjas Answering Kenneth ?
the answer is no so we all know where you belong
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
brainpulse:
Don't be surprised, they live on lies in the SE. And average ipork/ibo man is a liar
You ought to separate the ipods from the normal Igbos, there's a clear difference in terms of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Btruth: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na wa ooo....., this news of Kenneth will not suit Maduka well ooo.

Kila fe she bayi? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.