Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (31035 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
NIGERIA SHOULD GO ON ITS KNEES AND PRAY/BEG GOD TO FORGIVE ALL ITS MANY SINS AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

ANY PRIDE WILL LEAD TO ITS EVENTUAL HUMILIATION AT THE HANDS OF BIAFRA ARMY, BOKO ARMY AND NDA MILITANTS.

I DON TALK MY OWN, MAKE I COMMOT 4 HERE.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

I THINK SAY U ARE HEADING TO THE OTHER ROOM AND KITCHEN, GET OFF MY MENTION.

may God heal your pain

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:

may God heal your pain

I SAID PRAY 4 NIGERIA, U DEY CRAZE?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

grin
OILSOUP:

hehehe.... i like the way your blood is hot.... its incredible
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by nurusystem(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
ChilledPill:
We have heard you brother but the fact of the matter is that "Otu osisi anaghi eme ohia" so your opinion can't determine that of over 40 million people and counting....

We know that you are afriad of losing your little position in the zoo so we can't blame you but if we eventualy make it out of this zoo and you refuse to follow us, fine, you can continue living with the afonjas and alimis

Thank you

suffering Ipob
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:
PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA ARMY AND NAVY.

NAVY CANNOT STOP MILITANT, ARMY CANNOT STOP BOKO HARAM, YET SOMEBODY IS USING DEM AS A POINT OF REFERENCE.

THE ILLITERATE MUST NOT KNOW THAT NIGERIA NEVER WON THE BIAFRA WAR. HENCE THE NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED.

THE DAFT MUST NOT KNOW THAT NIGERIA SUFFERED HEAVY CASUALTY THROUGH OUT THE 1960S WAR, THAT THEY CHEATED BY EMPLOYING BLOCKADE THAT CAUSED THE DEATH OF CIVILIANS MAINLY OLD AND INFANTS THROUGH LACK OF ACCESS TO MEDICAL AND FOOD.

THAT BLOCKADE IS A WAR CRIME, IF IN 1960 NIGERIA COULD NOT WIN, IN 2016 NIGERIA CANNOT WIN BOKO HARAM, IS IT BOKO HARAM, NDA AND BIAFRA ARMY THAT NIGERIA WILL NOW WIN WITH TRUMP AS PRESIDENT NOT PROVIDING ANY WEAPONS OR SUPPORT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol that weed is not good for your head.
BTW stop posting in cap locks. makes your childishness and illiteracy obvious

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:
NIGERIA SHOULD GO ON ITS KNEES AND PRAY/BEG GOD TO FORGIVE ALL ITS MANY SINS AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

ANY PRIDE WILL LEAD TO ITS EVENTUAL HUMILIATION AT THE HANDS OF BIAFRA ARMY, BOKO ARMY AND NDA MILITANTS.

I DON TALK MY OWN, MAKE I COMMOT 4 HERE.
lol where is the biafran army? clown

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
bcashy:

If u can attain that level of charge and bail, I bet it ur life wouldn't remain the same.
and who ask of ur opinionelenu runrun!!!my life hasn't been same
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by kentex24(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
See total denial ......if you want to grow your money by 35% every month please visit http://www.giverlink.com.ng use dubem@bulkgatot.com as invite
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by toprealman: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
How many high profile cases can he boast of executing? Empty barrels they say....etc.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by LorDBolton(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
I look forward to igbos leaving nigeria...

It will be a sight to behold.

I keep hearing people claim prior to oil discovery the old eastern region was "feeding" nigeria.

Truth is The western region fed nigeria thru cocoa exports, follow by the north through cotton exports

Palm oil was the 3rd in terms of revenue generation and back then revenue sharing formula was better, even when crude oil was discovered the revenue was shared region- 50% FG- 20% (general purse for all to share- 30%)

It was the "war" that caused a change to it.

The easiest way to get fanatic support is to tell people they're being "attacked". Even trump won based on his "anti-immigration" rhetoric.

Barr okonkwo has said it all, one nigeria benefits the igbos, it would amount to hypocrisy to start trooping back into the "zoo" after gaining independence.

Or forming "brotherly" after independence.

Even the. ND (ss) states have received a whooping N3tn+ since independence, the closest is Nw with N1tn+ yet some educated fools are telling u that northerners are taking all the money and giving the ss peanuts.

#simple truth

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

I keep hearing people claim prior to oil discovery the old eastern region was "feeding" nigeria.

Truth is The western region fed nigeria thru cocoa exports, follow by the north through cotton exports

Palm oil was the 3rd in terms of revenue generation and back then revenue sharing formula was better, even when crude oil was discovered the revenue was shared region- 50% FG- 20% (general purse for all to share- 30%)

The easiest way to get fanatic support is to tell people they're being "attacked". Even trump won based on his "anti-immigration" rhetoric.

Barr okonkwo has said it all, one nigeria benefits the igbos, it would amount to hypocrisy to start trooping back into the "zoo" after gaining independence.

Even the. ND (ss) states have received a whooping N3tn+ since independence, the closest is Nw with N1tn+ yet some educated fools are telling u that northerners are taking all the money and giving the ss peanuts.

#simple truth

Proppaganda of sophisticated, nay suffersticated SW. That is no Government website and so can't be relied on.
You critique Igbo's for listening to proppaganda RadioBiafra and IgbereTV, then you turn around to dish out Propaganda from a suspicious website.

Go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by LorDBolton(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:

Proppaganda of sophisticated, nay suffersticated SW. That is no Government website and so can't be relied on.
You critique Igbo's for listening to proppaganda RadioBiafra and IgbereTV, then you turn around to dish out Propaganda from a suspicious website.

Go and sit down.

I live in the SW, but I'm from the SS, spent the early part of my childhood In the SS n had my university education in a SS state.

I know people like u very well, u can't be reasoned with that is why GOD FORBID I can't share an independent ND with educated fools like u.

I hope data isn't ur problem? Go online to gather info to point out my so-called lies but NO! Aggressive chest pumping is your preferred technique.

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

I live in the SW, but I'm from the SS, spent the early part of my childhood In the SS n had my university education in a SS state.

I know people like u very well, u can't be reasoned with that is why GOD FORBID I can't share an independent ND with educated fools like u.

I hope data isn't ur problem? Go online to gather info to point out my so-called lies but NO! Aggressive chest pumping is your preferred technique.

Get lost!

Who asked where you're from, your lineage or ancestry or biography?
Senseless goat churning out deceitful propaganda from an unrecognized pirate website.
To hell with your Soul.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by bcashy: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
jerryfisher:
and who ask of ur opinionelenu runrun!!!my life hasn't been same
U fool should know this is a public forum and nothing is private so asking me who asked for my opinion in a public forum portrays more of ur foolishness.....ur life hasn't been the same indeed eni ti aye e ti ba je to n wa eni ti o fe ba ti e je.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That is exactly how people are being brainwashed in reality. Tell them what they want to hear - no matter how absurd it may sound to their ear, they will still believe it, either because they are afraid it might be true of because they wanted it to be true.

Same way a man who served under the most corrupt administration in Nigeria, Abacha admin, promised ZoneBs that he was going to fight corruption.And they believed.
The same man that continues to claim that Abacha didn't steal despite evidence to the contrary, yet Zone Bs, still call him the corruption fighter.

Same way he brainwashed Zone Bs that he would:
1. Make one naire=one dollar
2. Stabilize crude oil global price.
3. Give 5000 naira to unemployed youths
4. Feed school children
5. Improve power supply
6. Sell the presidential air fleets
7. Etc

And Zone Bs all agreed. You are not as wise as you think. Your folly baffles even the profoundly retarded.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

#simple truth

Just imagine the kind of nonsense propaganda falsehoods your Afonjaic brain is reeling out.

Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by rabex123(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tinydick:

And how does it affect yhu ,,,,,?
E sweet me say e pain u
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igboid:

Same way a man who served under the most corrupt administration in Nigeria, Abacha admin, promised ZoneBs that he was going to fight corruption.

This is totally different and i will urge you to stop acting like a slowpoke. First of all, not fulfilling promise is totally different from lying at the face of reality. Even a fool will know that that newspaper headline is out there to deceive another set of fools who think conceivability is the same thing as possibility. Perhaps you will like to show us where Donald Trump vowed to create Biafra Republic

The same man that continues to claim that Abacha didn't steal despite evidence to the contrary, yet Zone Bs, still call him the corruption fighter. Same way he brainwashed Zone Bs that he would: 1. Make one naire=one dollar 2. Stabilize crude oil global price. 3. Give 5000 naira to unemployed youths
4. Feed school children 5. Improve power supply
6. Sell the presidential air fleets
7. Etc And Zone Bs all agreed. You are not as wise as you think.

That's for Zombies, and so far I'm not a zombie, your opinion doesn't count here. Face your fellow brainwashed igboid to see reality for what it is and stop deceiving themselves into believing this your fight for Biafra must be won by all means including lying at the face of reality.

There you go below again; another obvious lie. Are you really saying these IPOD guys are not brainwashing and deceiving there brothers —that are illiterates— into believing that there fight for Biafra is almost achieved?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
rabex123:

E sweet me say e pain u

Bye kid
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This is totally different and i will urge you to stop acting like a slowpoke. First of all, not fulfilling promise is totally different from lying at the face of reality. Even a fool will know that that newspaper headline is out there to deceive another set of fools who think conceivability is the same thing as possibility. Perhaps you will like to show us where Donald Trump vowed to create Biafra Republic

That's for Zombies, and so far I'm not a zombie, your opinion doesn't count here. Face your fellow brainwashed igboid to see reality for what it is and stop deceiving themselves into believing this your fight for Biafra must be won by all means including lying at the face of reality.

You are not a brilliant person.
That's a newspaper headline. It meant to make you want to read the content. The content of that headline might actually not be saying same thing as that headline. Every average Nigerian knows this.

No. Buhari being a part of the most corrupt regime in Nigeria and still claim to be incorruptible and seen as such by Afonjas and Ndi ugwu is not a promise, it's a bold face lie.

Buhari lying about Abacha not stealing in the presence of myriads of evidence pointing to the contrary, rightly paints him as a liar and an untrustworthy character, that can lie to protect corrupt friends and cronies. But do Afonjas and Zone Bs see it that way? No!

So what right do they have to condemn IPOB?

And Yes. Your opinion doesn't count. What you think or doesn't think about IPOB is meaningless, as the members will continue to grow and their self determination ideology will continue proliferating in the minds of up coming Igbo generation.
So you can as well shove your opinion down the place the sun doesn't shine.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by ABchukso(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
madridguy:
BAD NEWS FOR THE TERRORIST GROUP. NNAMDI KANU, OYO IS YOUR CASE. grin grin grin
Afonjalian spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by ABchukso(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Most Igbo intellectuals do not support the ideals preached by IPOB.
The IPOB campaign is driven by the common people of the SE.

The intellectuals understand that the marginalization of the Igbo's by our Hausa and Yoruba brothers, is true and expected (you cant work for PDP and expect to chop in APC).
The division and mutual suspicion has been heightened by the president's unguarded comments and nepotistic actions.

What baffles me is just how Nairaland is filled with people who appear threatened by IPOB.

If they want to leave, na their pocket, Abi?

Oyibo wont mind to call for referendum, but Africans will rather kill themselves.

For what?
Reasonable Afonja spotted.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Sirheny007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:
.....i read the book there was a country..... by chinua achebe...
these biafra thing was just ego issues...

Did you say 'Ego Issues'??
Is that all you could make out from such a great book?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igboid:

You are not a brilliant person.

shocked grin Thank you! However, it remains your opinion and it doesn't count.

That's a newspaper headline. It meant to make you want to read the content.

Really? I actually understand, that newspaper use such concept to sway buyers into wanting to read the contents, but this is rather too exaggerated and i can confidently say that the headline in the frontpage is the same thing as what's in the content. Perhaps you will like to propose or possibly tell me what was in the content that is totally different from what they wrote in the front page.

Even this thread is not in favor of this your blatant lie. According to the from page of the newspaper i quoted, it says "Kenneth Okonkwo storm court IN SUPPORT OF NNAMDI KANU". So are you telling me that the content is directly opposite what's on the front page? Is he really in support of him or not?

The content of that headline might actually not be saying same thing as that headline. Every average Nigerian knows this.

This is not true and you are only deceiving yourself. Perhaps you didn't see this:

So tell me, what are the possible contents? When did they go to court and when did Nigeria admit defeat? When did they go to EU and when did they make the call for referendum for Biafra?

If really it's not as they presented it on the front page, then what are the possible contents?

Here's another one https://www.nairaland.com/3461554/senator-warns-buhari-release-nnamdi
What explanation do you have aside your lies to cover lies in other to deceive your illiterate brothers who only wanted to hear what makes them happy and not reality itself?

No. Buhari being a part of the most corrupt regime in Nigeria and still claim to be incorruptible and seen as such by Afonjas and Ndi ugwu is not a promise, it's a bold face lieBuhari lying about Abacha not stealing in the presence of myriads of evidence pointing to the contrary, rightly paints him as a liar and an untrustworthy character, that can lie to protect corrupt friends and cronies. But do Afonjas and Zone Bs see it that way? No!

Buhari claimed to have repented from his past and human are susceptible to change hence the reason why he was given another chance. Anyone could have fall for that. This is totally different from lying at the face of reality which Biafra and people like you stand for.

So what right do they have to condemn IPOB?
And Yes. Your opinion doesn't count. What you think or doesn't think about IPOB is meaningless, as the members will continue to grow and their self determination ideology will continue proliferating in the minds of up coming Igbo generation.
So you can as well shove your opinion down the place the sun doesn't shine.

I'm not against the growth and even actualization of Biafra, but stop lying. angry

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by LorDBolton(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igboid:

Just imagine the kind of nonsense propaganda falsehoods your Afonjaic brain is reeling out.

Nawao!
This is why I say ya'll leaving will be a sight to behold.

Your brain is empty, thus it's sooo sooo easy for the politicians to brainwash people like u.

Go and dispute the table below ANYWHERE...

Stop behaving like a Tout.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
bcashy:

U fool should know this is a public forum and nothing is private so asking me who asked for my opinion in a public forum portrays more of ur foolishness.....ur life hasn't been the same indeed eni ti aye e ti ba je to n wa eni ti o fe ba ti e je.
mr public forum!!I just want to know if am the cause of all ur misfortune pls why are u after my life tongue
bcashy:

mr public forum!!I just want to know if am the cause of all ur misfortune?? pls why are u after my life,u don't even no me n I don't no u so y not just stay on ur own pls
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

This is why I say ya'll leaving will be a sight to behold.

Your brain is empty, thus it's sooo sooo easy for the politicians to brainwash people like u.

Go and dispute the table below ANYWHERE...

Stop behaving like a Tout.

What table? Have you taken your drugs today? grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked grin Thank you! However, it remains your opinion and it doesn't count.

Really? I actually understand, that newspaper use such concept to sway buyers into wanting to read the contents, but this is rather to exaggerated and i can confidently say that the headline in the frontpage is the same thing as what's in the content. Perhaps you will like to propose or possibly tell me what was in the content that is totally different from what they wrote in the front page.

Even this thread is not in favor of this your blatant lie. According to the from page of the newspaper i quoted, it says "Kenneth Okonkwo storm court IN SUPPORT OF NNAMDI KANU". So are you telling me that the content is directly opposite what's on the front page? Is he really in support of him or not?

This is not true and you are only deceiving yourself. Perhaps you didn't see this:

So tell me, what's the possible contents? When did they go to court and when did Nigeria admit defeat? When did they go to EU and when did they make the call for referendum for Biafra?

If really it's not as they presented it on the front page, then what are the possible contents?

Here's another one https://www.nairaland.com/3461554/senator-warns-buhari-release-nnamdi
What explanation do you have aside your lies to cover lies in other to deceive your illiterate brothers who only wanted to hear what makes them happy and not reality itself?

Buhari claimed to have repented from his past and human are susceptible to change hence the reason why he was given another chance. Anyone could have fall for that. This is totally different from lying at the face of reality which Biafra and people like you stand for.

I'm not against the growth and even actualization of Biafra, but stop lying. angry

1. We don't know content of those headlines, so we can only speculate. They could have been made solely to seize the attention of the would be readers.

2. Buhari never for once admitted that Abacha was corrupt and indeed looted our treasury, if you have evidence of him doing otherwise, Post it here.
He never also apologized for truncating Nigeria's nascent democracy in 1983.
So, how exactly is this different?

3. Whether you are against or for Biafra would not count in the end. What would count is whether Biafrans want Biafra, and want they are willing to do to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by bcashy: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
jerryfisher:
mr public forum!!I just want to know if am the cause of all ur misfortune pls why are u after my life :Pmr public forum!!I just want to know if am the cause of all ur misfortune?? pls why are u after my life,u don't even no me n I don't no u so y not just stay on ur own pls

Me after ur life? U get life? U made me laugh so hard!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
bcashy:

Me after ur life? U get life? U made me laugh so hard!
good mr hard laugher pls no vex abeg ooo,,i can understand the country isn't funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / Mavin’s Tiwa Savage Jets Out In Style (see Photos) / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.