Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (31041 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:

the igbos are still very industrious in the nigeria of today, they should move on.... mistakes were made by everyone.... ojukwu and gowon had opportunities to settle and they didnt

ojukwu could have surrendered when he found out rifles werent enough instead he let them go to war with one rifle.... 'the next person should pick the rifle if the person in front of you dies....they were practically just slaughtered

i hope that one day we can move past it as a country....

BIAFRA IS THE WAY FORWARD, IT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE AND IT IS ALREADY HERE.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Teespice(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
I also believe in one nigeria.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by DropShot: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Most Igbo intellectuals do not support the ideals preached by IPOB.
The IPOB campaign is driven by the common people of the SE.

The intellectuals understand that the marginalization of the Igbo's by our Hausa and Yoruba brothers, is true and expected (you cant work for PDP and expect to chop in APC).
The division and mutual suspicion has been heightened by the president's unguarded comments and nepotistic actions.

What baffles me is just how Nairaland is filled with people who appear threatened by IPOB.

If they want to leave, na their pocket, Abi?

Oyibo wont mind to call for referendum, but Africans will rather kill themselves.

For what?
You Igbos need referendum in your region, not the entire country. Why not go ahead with it? Or anybody is stopping you from conducting one?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

Really?? U sure it's here... Coz I don't see it
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

lool
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

Really?? U sure it's here... Coz I don't see it

WAT IS MY RELATIONSHIP WITH U AS A YORUBA MAN ASIDE COLONIALISM? LEAVE ME ALONE 4 GOD SAKE... angry

baddestchic(f): 12:35pm

lool

GO BACK JUST ONE YEAR AND 5 MONTHS, BIAFRA WAS NOT A TOPIC, BUT NOW U HAVE US, UN, UK, EU, RUSSIA, CHINA AND ICC ALL TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA. JUST THIS WEEK ANOTHER MP IS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT BIAFRA IN UK PARLIAMENT. THE OTHER DAY IT WAS IN EU PARLIAMENT.

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT THE MUSLIM OBAMA, WE NOW HAVE REAL CHANGE.

http://www.naijiant.com/articles/british-conservative-mp-queries-government-biafra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kEQN1STBcc&ab_channel=66TrendBlog

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

Biafra is coming??... Nice joke

Look for your mates
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

WAT IS MY RELATIONSHIP WITH U AS A YORUBA MAN ASIDE COLONIALISM? LEAVE ME ALONE 4 GOD SAKE... angry

GO BACK JUST ONE YEAR AND 5 MONTHS, BIAFRA WAS NOT A TOPIC, BUT NOW U HAVE US, UN, UK, EU, RUSSIA, CHINA AND ICC ALL TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA. JUST THIS WEEK ANOTHER MP IS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT BIAFRA IN UK PARLIAMENT. THE OTHER DAY IT WAS IN EU PARLIAMENT.

http://www.naijiant.com/articles/british-conservative-mp-queries-government-biafra/

So, how does discussion in EU parliament help Biafra, tell me one instance where these countries helped a part of a federal state secede...
Instead of u to read and learn more u are busy doing Biafra warlord on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:

Look for your mates
Oh, u annoyed?? If u live in an area that has electricity- which is highly doubtful- look for a transformer and hug one

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

im not against you guys surviving on your own.... nigeria will move forward without you guys if necessary... im just hoping that in the cause of becoming biafra there would be no bloodshed..

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:

im not against you guys surviving on your own.... nigeria will move forward without you guys if necessary... im just hoping that in the cause of becoming biafra there would be no bloodshed..

The bloodshed in Nigeria already cannot be worst. A grandmother was beaten to death and beheaded in front of her husband in kano and an attorney general in kano ordered 4 the murderers release.

if bloodshed is a threat, take blood but let us go. we are no strangers to blood, so far as we exit this zoo.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

The bloodshed in Nigeria already cannot be worst. A
Oh, really... Nothing compares to d bloodshed of the Biafran war
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

Oh, u annoyed?? If u live in an area that has electricity- which is highly doubtful- look for a transformer and hug one
hg

Electricity in the zoo? Where it is my brother? I've found any. Or are you referring to Ghana and Kenya?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

hg

Electricity in the zoo? Where it is my brother? I've not found any. Or are you referring to Ghana and Kenya?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:
hg

Electricity in the zoo? Where it is my brother? I've not found any. Or are you referring to Ghana and Kenya?
Oh, well... The east is very underdeveloped so it's quite possible that u don't have electricity at all... Buh u have rivers, right?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

The bloodshed in Nigeria already cannot be worst. A grandmother was beaten to death and beheaded in front of her husband in kano and an attorney general in kano ordered 4 the murderers release.

if bloodshed is a threat, take blood but let us go. we are no strangers to blood, so far as we exit this zoo.

i love army guys.... navy guys 'cause of what they do to keep us safe.... they dont make mouth about it.... i think that if theres ever a war or something you would be the first to hide yourself.... that's if you would remember your family

wow its just 1:04pm....i do not wish to continue talking about biafra.... i hope that no matter what eventually happens... the country would be safe for everyone to walk freely
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Handsomecole(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria.

I've always said it the only reason I will never be part of this useless people called IPOB is not because of the "ideology" but their modus operandi. It's all based on lies and hate.

Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

Oh, well... The east is very underdeveloped so it's quite possible that u don't have electricity at all... Buh u have rivers, right?

Common zoom of you zombie. When nations that have electricity talk your zoo that belongs to caveman age will talk. Shameless thing, any day you travel out of this zoo, you will go Soyinka's style
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:

i love army guys.... navy guys 'cause of what they do to keep us safe.... they dont make mouth about it.... i think that if theres ever a war or something you would be the first to hide yourself.... that's if you would remember your family

wow its just 1:04pm....i do not wish to continue talking about biafra.... i hope that no matter what eventually happens... the country would be safe for everyone to walk freely

Concern yourself with wat is left of Nigeria on the eventuality of Biafra exit, US predicted 2015 break up. Nigeria contract expired in 2014.

No more Obama, hmmmmmmmm!

Will Trump protect Buhari from ICC, i doubt that... 2017 is just three years over time.

Nobody could have guessed that Obama and Cameron will abandon Buhari, but they did. grin who knows wat 2017 holds with an illiterate president like Buhari? embarassed

shooting and abducting/murdering peaceful protesters will no longer go without sanctions and indictment.

please go to the kitchen or the other room, u are simply clueless of events about to unfold.

No amount of threat of bloodshed can stop Biafra and any army or navy that murders people it swore to defend is evidence of a hostile invader.

This is 2016/17 not the 1960s, u cannot claim country man and take joy in the murder of your said country man, who is fooling who?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by foladara777(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:

Common zoom of you zombie. When nations that have electricity talk your zoo that belongs to caveman age will talk. Shameless thing, any day you travel out of this zoo, you will go Soyinka's style
My zoo?? It's your zoo too you know, in fact my part of d zoo is better than yours... So stop talking as if u live in Switzerland

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by bcashy: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
jerryfisher:
wetin dis bloody charge n bail get to talk??
If u can attain that level of charge and bail, I bet it ur life wouldn't remain the same.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
WHO IS PREPARED TO DIE FOR NIGERIA? NOBODY!

BUT BIAFRA IS A COUNTRY WE ARE PREPARED TO DIE 4, ANYDAY, ANYTIME.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by fourthworld: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
foladara777:

My zoo?? It's your zoo too you know, in fact my part of d zoo is better than yours... So stop talking as if u live in Switzerland

Shameless thing. Just go and hide your face in shame. Is there any Country in the world with electricity problem apart from your zoo? Shame I spit on this zoo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by kentex24(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
If you want to grow your money up to 35%per month visit http://www.giverlink.com.ng and use dubem@bulkgator.com as your invite
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by bcashy: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

Concern yourself with wat is left of Nigeria on the eventuality of Biafra exit, US predicted 2015 break up. Nigeria contract expired in 2014.

Will Trump protect Buhari from ICC, i doubt that... 2017 is just three years over time.

Nobody could have guessed that Obama and Cameron will abandon Buhari, but they did. grin who knows wat 2017 holds with an illiterate president like Buhari? embarassed

shooting and abducting/murdering peaceful protesters will no longer go without sanctions and indictment.

please go to the kitchen or the other room, u are simply clueless of events about to unfold.

No amount of threat of bloodshed can stop Biafra and any army or navy that murders people it swore to defend is evidence of an hostile invader.

This is 2016/17 not the 1960s, u cannot claim country man and take joy in the murder of your said country man, who is fooling who?

I thought it will make some sense but u actually proved me wrong lolzzz. Analysis that you have doing since time immemorial but it has always failed you......wait till 2019 and get another shocker.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Being a defense council to Nnamdi Kanu doesn't mean your're anti-Nigeria. So, even if Mr. Okonkwo is his defense council that still doesn't make him anti-Nigeria.

The question is about human right.

Did Nnamdi Kanu commit a crime by asking for Biafra? That's the question.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA ARMY AND NAVY.

NAVY CANNOT STOP MILITANT, ARMY CANNOT STOP BOKO HARAM, YET SOMEBODY IS USING DEM AS A POINT OF REFERENCE.

THE ILLITERATE MUST NOT KNOW THAT NIGERIA NEVER WON THE BIAFRA WAR. HENCE THE NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED.

THE DAFT MUST NOT KNOW THAT NIGERIA SUFFERED HEAVY CASUALTY THROUGH OUT THE 1960S WAR, THAT THEY CHEATED BY EMPLOYING BLOCKADE THAT CAUSED THE DEATH OF CIVILIANS MAINLY OLD AND INFANTS THROUGH LACK OF ACCESS TO MEDICAL AND FOOD.

THAT BLOCKADE IS A WAR CRIME, IF IN 1960 NIGERIA COULD NOT WIN, IN 2016 NIGERIA CANNOT WIN BOKO HARAM, IS IT BOKO HARAM, NDA AND BIAFRA ARMY THAT NIGERIA WILL NOW WIN WITH TRUMP AS PRESIDENT NOT PROVIDING ANY WEAPONS OR SUPPORT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

No amount of threat of bloodshed can stop Biafra and any army or navy that murders people it swore to defend is evidence of a hostile invader.

are you done now
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by OILSOUP: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddestchic:

are you done now

I THINK SAY U ARE HEADING TO THE OTHER ROOM AND KITCHEN, GET OFF MY MENTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji: Actress Shares Stunning Post- Birthday Photo / Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.