Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (31040 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igboid:

1. We don't know content of those headlines, so we can only speculate. They could have been made solely to seize the attention of the would be readers.

So you don't know and you have the chutzpah to speculate that all that is in it is directly opposite what's on the front page?

All these lies after you've been bursted. SMH undecided

2. Buhari never for once admitted that Abacha was corrupt and indeed looted our treasury, if you have evidence of him doing otherwise, Post it here.

I don't have any evidence and I'm not here to defend Buhari.

He never also apologized for truncating Nigeria's nascent democracy in 1983.

Here's is an excerpt from Buhari's speech at Chattam House in London:
[i] ".......I have heard and read references to me as a former dictator .... Let me say without sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with military rule, though some might be less dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. So before you is a former military ruler and a converted democrat who is ready to operate under democratic norms and is subjecting himself to the rigours of democratic elections for the fourth time.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/

So he made it clear that he's a changed man. Like i said, anyone including you could have fell for this.

So, how exactly is this different?

Totally different! Don't feign ignorance by telling me you can't spot it.

3. Whether you are against or for Biafra would not count in the end. What would count is whether Biafrans want Biafra, and want they are willing to do to achieve it.

I don't care! Just stop spreading lies here because we'll scrutinize it.

I know you boycotted most of my post because you can't defend your lies again. Why do you guys like deceiving yourself like this?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by bcashy: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
jerryfisher:
good mr hard laugher pls no vex abeg ooo,,i can understand the country isn't funny
grin Mr laugher cheesy I knew it, you just showed the stuff u are made of.......no comment from me again......
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by kikake: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
orimsamsam:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/10/im-not-support-biafra-believe-one-nigeria-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

You ended by giving equity and justice as conditions for your belief in one Nigeria.

In the next 20000 years, your conditions for one Nigeria shall not be met, and shall never be met. So who is a fool?

Nnamdi Kanu knows well that your conditions which coincides with the conditions of the average Igbo for one Nigeria can never be met.

If you had kept quiet and remained a comedian you are, instead of dabbling into politics where you are a novice.

You came to the court to exhibit your later-day lawyer robes. Wonder if any matured mind can hire you for a lawyer in a serious case given your shallow intellect. You don't know when to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
bcashy:

grin Mr laugher cheesy I knew it, you just showed the stuff u are made of.......no comment from me again......
bera
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by criuze(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
I wonder how the opinion of this Baldhead tends to change the uncomprisable ideology and the determination of Biafra
. he's entitled to his miserable opinion, but when the time comes just like Trupm's, Nigerians and their loyalist will be ashamed as usual.

wow, I use to love this man but I'm disappointed, he's less informed.

to hell with Nigeria, being Nigeria is a curse. to hell with it.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
He's clearly unhappy with the way the activists have been treated, hence his comments about there being a need for a dialogue between the two parties involved. Overall, his comments seem to be very diplomatic and he doesn't seem to want to cause controversy. I honestly don't see the big deal here.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by kikake: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Most Igbo intellectuals do not support the ideals preached by IPOB.
The IPOB campaign is driven by the common people of the SE.

The intellectuals understand that the marginalization of the Igbo's by our Hausa and Yoruba brothers, is true and expected (you cant work for PDP and expect to chop in APC).
The division and mutual suspicion has been heightened by the president's unguarded comments and nepotistic actions.

What baffles me is just how Nairaland is filled with people who appear threatened by IPOB.

If they want to leave, na their pocket, Abi?

Oyibo wont mind to call for referendum, but Africans will rather kill themselves.

For what?o

Woooow
Yes, Africans would kill themselves over things like Biafra, but Oyibo conducts Referendum to determine such matters like Biafra.

As for Kennerh Okonkwo, we know that Jews were also hired as guards by the Nazis to guard the Nazi concentration camps against Jewish escapees from the camps.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by discusant: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
But look at how they published that Donald Trump has vowed to support Biafra. And including Kenneth..

That is why I keep saying if you're still being deceived by IPOB this video I did says it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Your childish blackmail against Biafra is legendary. Laziness and drive to have larger population to coerce to Islam in one Nigeria are the key drivers that push parasites to engage in those types of foolish blackmails. You are wasting your time.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Chimdiebere(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls cry me ten naira lemme go home!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Igboid: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So you don't know and you have the chutzpah to speculate that all that is in it is directly opposite what's on the front page?

All these lies after you've been bursted. SMH undecided

I don't have any evidence and I'm not here to defend Buhari.

Here's is an excerpt from Buhari's speech at Chattam House in London:
[i] ".......I have heard and read references to me as a former dictator .... Let me say without sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with military rule, though some might be less dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. So before you is a former military ruler and a converted democrat who is ready to operate under democratic norms and is subjecting himself to the rigours of democratic elections for the fourth time.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/

So he made it clear that he's a changed man. Like i said, anyone including you could have fell for this.

Totally different! Don't feign ignorance by telling me you can't spot it.

I don't care! Just stop spreading lies here because we'll scrutinize it.

I know you boycotted most of my post because you can't defend your lies again. Why do you guys like deceiving yourself like this?

1. You busted nothing. All you are doing is speculation.

2. Buhari never accepted that he was wrong to have truncated the nation's democracy, neither did he ever admit that Abacha his good friend was a corrupt kleptomaniac that looted the country dry.
I don't really understand the argument of being a "changed man" or whatever that means.

3. No, parts of your post were irrelevant to our discussion and didn't deserve any reply.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by AfroBlue(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
our guy barrister kenny is a trip grin

I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1440064/sexually-strong-sex-24-hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Genevieve Nnaji: Actress Shares Stunning Post- Birthday Photo / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.