Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

This Soul Suffers Silently - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Soul Suffers Silently (7661 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
it is okay to need help. We, as humans, will need a helping hand sometimes.
But making up stories trying to fool people shouldn't be encouraged.
I know you do have genuine interest in the Egg business (looking at the thread you follow) but you lost me with your deceitfulness.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:
I know you do have genuine interest in the Egg business (looking at the thread you follow) but you lost me with your deceitfulness.
Where was she deceitful? Please share the proof because it will be unfair to accuse a person of deceitfulness without proof

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:

Why would I be deceitful sir.
All I did was write a little story about my life and seek for assistance.
If you have anyone in Nigeria, you can send them to check me up.
I reside at Jibowu Road, Abule Egba, lagos.
I am 25yrs old, i am married and I have two kids.
where have I lied?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:
Show her your proof.
Don't leave her like that.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
With all the solutions offered here and her replies.. She is deceitful. And she knows. And most of us know here. Someone offered her a nanny job, she says she has 7month old baby to take care of.. Meanwhile the job is meant to start in the evening. If her husband cannot take care of their own baby at night.. Well that's too bad.
He crosses his. Legs waiting for the op, 2 bring money through begging online..
Sorry op, but u go wait taya

Better accept the job offer.. Before someonelse who is ready to work grabs it.

Egg business indeed.. Keep waiting for a huge sum of money.. You hear?

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:

I have also sent you a picture of myself, my husband and my two kids sir.
I've not lied to you at all. I just need a little help to keep my family together.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:
With all the solutions offered here and her replies.. She is deceitful. And she knows. And most of us know here. Someone offered her a nanny job, she says she has 7month old baby to take care of.. Meanwhile the job is meant to start in the evening. If her husband cannot take care of their own baby at night.. Well that's too bad.

Huge sum of money? We women are the enemies of ourselves. I bet you've been waiting for an opportunity to bash me too.
Even if I have little, i know I've been able to help few people below me and never expected anything for it.
All I did was asked for favour online or a loan if possible. Does that make me deceitful?

I'm human too and you don't have to put me down and make me feel worse because of this.

You can't know how it feels unless you've been there.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:

Actually it's 7am to 6pm
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Huge sum of money? We women are the enemies of ourselves. I bet you've been waiting for an opportunity to bash me too.
Even if I have little, i know I've been able to help few people below me and never expected anything for it.
All I did was asked for favour online or a loan if possible. Does that make me deceitful?

I'm human too and you don't have to put me down and make me feel worse because of this.

You can't know how it feels unless you've been there.

My dear I know how it feels..
Am not your worse enemy.
Truth be told. I will never beg online for. Money.. I will rather beg to be employed, work and earn money so I can save and start biz, no matter how small.
I don't believe in going to public forums begging for money.
What happens to neighbours u are close to.?
Friends u are close to?
Families u are close to?

You fall from up?
Are u a ghost? That u can't count on these people to loan u money?
When one is of questionable character to her neighbors ,friends and families that when your kind of issue comes up.

Have been down before. I have 10 friends.. 3 of them assisted me and gave me funds jointly at one period of my life.

So Don't even start with that slogan: if am in your shoes
Cause if am in your shoes? I will beg and look for work, while I save every month for biz I have in mind.

Don't think have had it so easy in life.. Cause it was tough.. But I believe in hard work even though my looks tell a different tale.. If u feel. My palms.. U will realise have worked hard to where I am today
No be beans.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ishilove:

Actually it's 7am to 6pm

Oh OK 7am to 6pm

She can still do the job.. If she is ready to work.

Life is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:

My dear I know how it feels..
Am not your worse enemy.
Truth be told. I will never beg online for. Money.. I will rather beg to be employed, work and earn money so I can save and start biz, no matter how small.
I don't believe in going to public forums begging for money.
What happens to neighbours u are close to.?
Friends u are close to?
Families u are close to?

You fall from up?
Are u a ghost? That u can't count on these people to loan u money?
When one is of questionable character to her neighbors ,friends and families that when your kind of issue comes up.

Have been down before. I have 10 friends.. 3 of them assisted me and gave me funds jointly at one period of my life.

So Don't even start with that slogan: if am in your shoes
Cause if am in your shoes? I will beg and look for work, while I save every month for biz I have in mind.

Don't think have had it so easy in life.. Cause it was tough.. But I believe in hard work even though my looks tell a different tale.. If u feel. My palms.. U will realise have worked hard to where I am today
No be beans.

If I had people to help too, i wouldn't be here. And my 7month old son have to suffer for our hardship? He's barely crawling.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

If I had people to help too, i wouldn't be here. And my 7month old son have to suffer for our hardship? He's barely crawling.z

Your 7months old will not suffer, except u want him to suffer. Map out a way of taking him to. Work with you.
My neighbor carries her 8months old son to work Everyday. And she and her husband are comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:

Your 7months old will not suffer, except u want him to suffer. Map out a way of taking him to. Work with you.
My neighbor carries her 8months old son to work Everyday. And she and her husband are comfortable.

Your neighbor has a job already.
Who will give a woman with a baby a job?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

A nanny job was offered to you na.
You would have talked with the employer and see if they would approve of you bringing your 7 months old baby alongside.
Chances are they would accept, not everybody is hard-hearted.
You just turned it down without trying.

7 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Where is your mind?
Didn't someone offered u a nanny job here?

Na wa oo
One of our family friend has a nanny, the nanny carries her baby to work Everyday . She has been with the family, before she got married, after marriage and now she is a single mum.

U are so fixated about how to collect money and conveniently forgot about the job been offered 2 u here.
I give up on your case.
Nairalanders who have money to loan, pls come and give madam Yenne.
She needs a cheerful giver.

6 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

What are your qualifications?

You seem so pessimistic.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Hello ma, thanks a lot for the advise.
But if I'm to start working now, the money will go into feeding, child's school fees, debt, transportation and baby care. I don't think the rest of the money would be enough to save much. Moreover, my husband doesn't stay home. he said it's too embarrassing.

I found this odd.
Are you planning on building a house or buying a car with the egg business?
Won't the money earned from it still go into the things you listed above?
No matter how bad it is, you would still have found a way to save if you wanted to.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:

Where is your mind?
Didn't someone offered u a nanny job here?

Na wa oo
One of our family friend has a nanny, the nanny carries her baby to work Everyday . She has been with the family, before she got married, after marriage and now she is a single mum.

U are so fixated about how to collect money and conveniently forgot about the job been offered 2 u here.
I give up on your case.
Nairalanders who have money to loan, pls come and give madam Yenne.
She needs a cheerful giver.

If you weren't so desperate to put me down, you would have read where I replied the Lady who offered me a job that I had a 7month old baby and didn't have where to keep him while I work.

Thank you for your time. You've also done your part.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ishilove:
What are your qualifications?
You seem so pessimistic.
I'm an Ssce holder. I also had Computer training two years ago.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
demelza:
A nanny job was offered to you na.
You would have talked with the employer and see if they would approve of you bringing your 7 months old baby alongside.
Chances are they would accept, not everybody is hard-hearted.
You just turned it down without trying.

I didn't turn down the job. I only told her that I don't have anywhere to keep the baby while I work.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Viking007(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

I didn't turn down the job. I only told her that I don't have anywhere to keep the baby while I work.
You are obviously not going to get any free money here(I pray You do). Gone are the days where people give money without thinking bout it.

If You need a job, You can try the job section. Loan? Look for any society around You & ask for help.

Like someone rightly asked- "You fall from up?" There is no way You wont have a single relation, both from Your side & that of your "husband" to help You(You are a married woman for God sake)...doesn't matter how little.

I wish You well.

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
I believe Lillaowow is trying to say, you prolly have another acct because, you stopped posting on Nov 17 last year and then, your next was this month. That means you were either totally off nairaland for months or you have another regular moniker you use while you keep this for fund raising.

Its all good. To be honest, if I had, I would have helped.
Sending pictures would not guarantee that it is actually you. Anyone could send any photo claiming it is them. I would only suggest that if people are worried about your Id, the person that wants to help should hold a Skype video call with you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

If I had people to help too, i wouldn't be here. And my 7month old son have to suffer for our hardship? He's barely crawling.

This really is no excuse.

YOU brought your baby to the world to suffer.

Its your responsibility, your fault and no one else's. Definitely not anyone online's.

You got pregnant knowing you don't have the means to raise another baby. Why do you expect strangers to suffer for your choices?

My advice to you, Pm the woman that offered you a job and find out if you can bring your child along. There are times people give their nannies extra bits and pieces. Your feeding is taken care of most times, you just have to cater for your baby's feeding.

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by yvesboss(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
ifyalways:
Last year, you offered your womb for surrogacy services and now you have a 9 months old child.

It is well oo.

Wait for the cheerful givers, they're enroute.

But remember, nothing sweet like well earned money. Country hard for everybody but if you are determined to work, you will survive.

Btw, you don't need a loan from strangers to start your egg business. If you are sincere to yourself, Real people offline which include relatives, neighbours, mosque/church members can dash or loan you money for one or two crates of egg. Start small and grow.

I always look forwwrd for your comments that touch the heart sad
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Where was she deceitful? Please share the proof because it will be unfair to accuse a person of deceitfulness without proof

https://www.nairaland.com/sunnypar

https://www.nairaland.com/enypie

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2016
delishpot:
I believe Lillaowow is trying to say, you prolly have another acct because, you stopped posting on Nov 17 last year and then, your next was this month. That means you were either totally off nairaland for months or you have another regular moniker you use while you keep this for fund raising.

Its all good. To be honest, if I had, I would have helped.
Sending pictures would not guarantee that it is actually you. Anyone could send any photo claiming it is them. I would only suggest that if people are worried about your Id, the person that wants to help should hold a Skype video call with you.

i genuinely wanted to help (my rent for the year was covered so i felt like giving my December rent out to someone that would GENUINELY appreciate it). Decided to search Nairaland and other ID showed up in the search result.
Maybe she had other IDs but she said "No".
However, the picture matches the one on her FB when i decided to search further showing the OP, even though interested in the EGG business isn't straight forward with her request.
i Understand the economy is hard but my money going to the people that genuinely needs it means a lot to me.

4 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 3:54am On Nov 19, 2016
lillaowow:

i genuinely wanted to help (my rent for the year was covered so i felt like giving my December rent out to someone that would GENUINELY appreciate it). Decided to search Nairaland and other ID showed up in the search result.
Maybe she had other IDs but she said "No".
However, the picture matches the one on her FB when i decided to search further showing the OP, even though interested in the EGG business isn't straight forward with her request.
i Understand the economy is hard but my money going to the people that genuinely needs it means a lot to me.
So many detectives on Nairaland. grin

I perfectly understand your standpoint. It's hard to give out to those asking for money online because it's difficult separating chaff from wheat.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 3:56am On Nov 19, 2016
lillaowow:

https://www.nairaland.com/sunnypar

https://www.nairaland.com/enypie

I couldn't quite link sunnypar to her (am I missing something?), but enypie is a hit grin grin

Nairaland... Yenne, what do you have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 4:06am On Nov 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Viking007(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I couldn't quite link sunnypar to her (am I missing something?), but enypie is a hit grin grin

Nairaland... Yenne, what do you have to say about this?
Op is online but not responding.
The sunnypar moniker seems to be very common/active in the job section. He/she helps people with jobs.

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Yenne, you're still viewing this topic.

Whatta gwan?
Wanna 'xplain?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tdunjoye: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2016
nawa for people! she de-activate her account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.