Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Soul Suffers Silently - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Soul Suffers Silently (7663 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Viking007(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by diportivo: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Things dey happen o

grin
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I couldn't quite link sunnypar to her (am I missing something?), but enypie is a hit grin grin

Nairaland... Yenne, what do you have to say about this?

Times are hard. My hubby got scammed while trying to relocate us abroad.

I'm now a scam because I denied a 2nd acc to protect my identity. I just had to deactivate it, can't imagine how many people that have preyed into it already.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Viking007:

The second account has been deactivated. cheesy

You never xhi xhum xhin.

This account has equally just being deactivated. cheesy

Wonders shall never end..
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

I'm now a scam because I denied a 2nd acc to protect my identity. I just had to deactivate it, can't imagine how many people that have preyed into it already.
And you think deactivating the Yenne account and coming up with another one is the best thing?
I will be suprised if anyone gives you anything.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2016
demelza:
And you think deactivating the Yenne account and coming up with another one is the best thing?
I will be suprised if anyone gives you anything.

In fact, it's alright.
I regret coming online to embarrass myself already.
But i just had to deactivate both. You can see people who have been against me from start running to check me up.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by An0nimus: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

In fact, it's alright.
But i just had to deactivate both. You can see people who have been against me from start running to check me up.

Aunty, nobody is against you. Stop this talk already. You might as well deactivate your Instagram and Twitter because some of us know it too tongue

If you're familiar with scams on Nairaland, you'll understand why people ask relevant questions when a thread like this pops up. It is also logical if they choose to do some background checking. Or are you expecting people to just send money to you out of the blue because you need help?

Next time, if you want to protect your identity, don't open this type of thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Viking007(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

In fact, it's alright.
You keep having this invincible enemies in Your head. You think we all don't have our own problems?

It's the internet, like I said earlier- gone are the days people give out money without double checking. If You so much value Your privacy, then don't ask for help from strangers online.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
An0nimus:

Aunty, nobody is against you. Stop this talk already. You might as well deactivate your Instagram and Twitter because some of us know it too tongue

If you're familiar with scams on Nairaland, you'll understand why people ask relevant questions when a thread like this pops up. It is also logical if they choose to do some background checking. Or are you expecting people to just send money to you out of the blue because you need help?

Next time, if you want to protect your identity, don't open this type of thread.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Viking007:
You keep having this invincible enemies in Your head. You think we all don't have our own problems?

It's the internet, like I said earlier- gone are the days people give out money without double checking. If You so much value Your privacy, then don't ask for help from strangers online.

I get it already. @invincible enemies.
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Onegai(f): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

I get it already. @invincible enemies.
Thanks for the advice.

You have no invisible enemies. On one account, advertise job placements and identify as male, on another you're a carefree female singleton. Both sound like a University graduate. Yet here you are, a desolate mother of 2 who never had a chance to attend higher education, can't find a job and strangely refused all offers of employment or financial help from corporate sources but wanted free money. This is not about having multiple accounts (no-one truly cares), this is about your multiple personalities which don't add up to the you presenting yourself today. All the best, sha. Maybe someone will still give you money.

What eye does Madam Ifyalways have, for Pete's sake and how can I get it??

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by sisisioge: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Whew! It is well...
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Onegai [/quote]
Everyone has a story to their life, don't they? And 2nairaland accounts doesn't mean multiple personalities.
Because I write well doesn't also mean I'm a graduate. And none of the accs are related to a scam. I actually think anyone shouldn't bother about the help anymore. phew!
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

To be honest with you, beggars have no identity to protect. You see those doing babi Allah on the streets and those begging online really have no difference, except those online have a wider coverage and thus get more money.
If you feel you're better than those begging on the streets, then don't come online to do babi Allah

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Agbaletu: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2016
She de-activated the known and tagged accounts and resurface with a new moniker! I knew from the beginning that it will turn out like this.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

To be honest with you, beggars have no identity to protect. You see those doing babi Allah on the streets and those begging online really have no difference, except those online have a wider coverage and thus get more money.
If you feel you're better than those begging on the streets, then don't come online to do babi Allah

You wouldn't just stop.
I see you're enjoying the moment to finally have an opportunity to insult someone.
Well, noted.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Agbaletu:
She de-activated the known and tagged accounts and resurface with a new moniker! I knew from the beginning that it will turn out like this.

sighs#
Since you foresee the future, you should have warned me sir.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by demelza: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

You wouldn't just stop.
I see you're enjoying the moment to finally have an opportunity to insult someone.
Well, noted.
I think you were just too fixated on the egg business which was why you ignored help from other areas.
If you had considered some of the suggestions proferred, you would have been on your way to raising the needed capital.
Sometimes opportunities come disguised in ways we would scoff at.
I don't think you are a scam cos you also requested for a loan and even gave out personal details on how you could be reached.
Unfortunately the thread has gone south.
Take the lessons and move on.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:

You have no invisible enemies. On one account, you help share job placements, on another you're a carefree singleton. Both sound like a University graduate. Yet here you are, a desolate mother of 2 who never had a chance to attend higher education, can't find a job and strangely refused all offers of employment or financial help from corporate sources but wanted free money. This is not about having multiple accounts (no-one truly cares), this is about your multiple personalities which don't add up to the you presenting yourself today. All the best, sha. Maybe someone will still give you money.

What eye does Madam Ifyalways have, for Pete's sake and how can I get it??

You've got a sharp eye on yourself too, and a sound mind to add to it.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2016
demelza:
I think you were just too fixated on the egg business which was why you ignored help from other areas.
If you had considered some of the suggestions proferred, you would have been on your way to raising the needed capital.
Sometimes opportunities come disguised in ways we would scoff at.
I don't think you are a scam cos you also requested for a loan and even gave out personal details on how you could be reached.
Unfortunately the thread has gone south.
Take the lessons and move on.
I wish you the best.

Thanks sir
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

You wouldn't just stop.
Well, noted.

Mr, you are not to be trusted.
You are a fraud.
One of those giving Nigerians a bad name.
It's not about insults, unless of course you consider yourself better than those doing Babi Allah. Those ones at least have a physical challenge/disability and not full bodied like yourself, so theirs is understandable. No serious rehabilitation or provisions for disabled in Nigeria, so they do have real constraints and challenges.
You claim to have a full bodied husband, you're also full bodied. Yet, none of you can go out to do menial jobs??
You're embarrassed to be seen staying at home but can come online to beg?
You are better than that, OK. Money taken fraudulently from other's sweat is usually cursed. Its just karma.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

Mr, you are not to be trusted.
You are a fraud.
One of those giving Nigerians a bad name.
It's not about insults, unless of course you consider yourself better than those doing Babi Allah. Those ones at least have a physical challenge/disability and not full bodied like yourself, so theirs is understandable. No serious rehabilitation or provisions for disabled in Nigeria, so they do have real constraints and challenges.
You claim to have a full bodied husband, you're also full bodied. Yet, none of you can go out to do menial jobs??
You're embarrassed to be seen staying at home but can come online to beg?
You are better than that, OK. Money taken fraudulently from other's sweat is usually cursed. Its just karma.

You can always type more if you want. Afterall,it's a free space. I'm sure you feel disrespected that a begger talks back at you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

You should have simply pmed him your second account instead of denying it.

Well, times are truly hard. I wish you the best.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

You can always type more if you want. Afterall,it's a free space. I'm sure you feel disrespected that a begger talks back at you.

My broda, there is dignity in labour, including manual labour btw.
I have no problems with beggars, nor chatting with them as I know life happens to the best of us.
I however have a problem with dishonest people, who cannot be trusted, who lack INTEGRITY.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Agbaletu: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

I have no problems with beggars, nor chatting with them as I know life happens to the best of us.
I however have a problem with dishonest people, who cannot be trusted, who lack INTEGRITY.
Is "she" a man?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

Broda? You're just so bent on this. This is fun to you. A thread to kill boredom.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by eyinjuege: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

Broda? You're just so bent on this. This is fun to you. A thread to kill boredom.

Niccur, its Saturday morning.

Mile 12 market would have opened early as usual, today (Saturday) is usually a busy day.

Get offline and go hustle out there.

NL has always been a site to kill boredom. Duhhhh

5 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I couldn't quite link sunnypar to her (am I missing something?), but enypie is a hit grin grin

Nairaland... Yenne, what do you have to say about this?
When sending money through Ping Express, Beneficiary provides you with their account information and phone number, Once you enter their account information, their Bank account name automatically comes up (bank account info was passed). Something pushed me to search the number provided on NL and other accounts showed.
me: "Do you have other accounts on Nairaland"
my expected response: "yes, i do. i follow the Egg business thread religiously"
Response: NO, i don't. This is my only account.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tsoye:

Why deny that you have another acct? A simple yes I do would have been enough. Plus, if you are asking for money, your Id would still be known. Honesty is the best policy. Why the he'll would you lie to helpers? You totally denied to me a lie is more than a red flag. I would also investigate before helping you of I had the cash. Just like I believe someone who wants to do any financial transaction with me would also want to investigate me before doing so. You deny that you are who he suspect you of being. If you can tell a small lie, then you would certainly tell a big one is my principle. If you can have an excuse to tell a small lie, then you would have an excuse to always tell a lie . It may be a terrible mistake on your part, but it doesn't mean people would not take note.
. I wish you just say you are sorry and move on but it seems you do not know the gravity of your action. Now I would think a billion times before I help anyone. Not fair to others who would be put through scrutiny for their genuine need for help and support. This is a case of one egg spoiling the whole lot.
I wish you the best and I wish it ended well for you. I still wish it ends well for you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
delishpot:

Why deny that you have another acct? A simple yes I do would have been enough. Plus, if you are asking for money, your Id would still be known. Honesty is the best policy. Why the he'll would you lie to helpers? You totally denied to me a lie is more than a red flag. I would also investigate before helping you of I had the cash. Just like I believe someone who wants to do any financial transaction with me would also want to investigate me before doing so. You deny that you are who he suspect you of being. If you can tell a small lie, then you would certainly tell a big one is my principle. If you can have an excuse to tell a small lie, then you would have an excuse to always tell a lie . It may be a terrible mistake on your part, but it doesn't mean people would not take note.
. I wish you just say you are sorry and move on but it seems you do not know the gravity of your action. Now I would think a billion times before I help anyone. Not fair to others who would be put through scrutiny for their genuine need for help and support. This is a case of one egg spoiling the whole lot.
I wish you the best and I wish it ended well for you. I still wish it ends well for you.

I apologized to him already, and promised not to bother him. it was my fault after all.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
lillaowow:

When sending money through Ping Express, Beneficiary provides you with their account information and phone number, Once you enter their account information, their Bank account name automatically comes up (bank account info was passed). Something pushed me to search the number provided on NL and other accounts showed.
Tsoye, I hope you've taken note?

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Tsoye: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
lillaowow:

I'm sorry.
Thank you for wanting to help me. I messed it up on my part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.