Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? (1986 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Girls Change Ur Ways / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
They change and start snubbing people they knew before the school admitted em.
They get in and start wearing skimpy skirts.
They get in and join them slayers.

I've been noticing this since 2012... Kilode? Why girls too dey misbehave sef. undecided undecided

Lalasticlala,Seun

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
1)Their eyes don open .
2) they don join bad-gang
3) they want to be On.
4) they want to be called "Slay queen, Slay mama, Miss pepper dem gang".
5) they copy, emulate the ones above them(300l, 400l,500l) .
4) they've started dating uni big boys, and you want them to stoop so low and rub body with you? My brohva, you need lord Jesus almighty allah.

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Papiikush: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Because she is seeing better and more educated dicks.

Because they are now fücking their father's mates (lecturers)

Because old things are passed away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's the ones that doesn't know what they're going to school for. The ones that are after their academics don't change

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Evablizin(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
1.Because change is constant
2.peer pressure
3.lack of knowledge
4.the so called campus big boys don hunt them down to them you are still amature
5.they are now runs girls jumping from lexus jeep to infiniti

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by austyn0(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Because change is constant
constantly changing for the worst or the better? Do not deceive yourself with that quote.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
1)Their eyes don open .
2) they don join bad-gang
3) they want to be On.
4) they want to be called "Slay queen, Slay mama, Miss pepper dem gang".
5) they copy, emulate the ones above them(300l, 400l,500l) .
4) they've started dating uni big boys, and you want them to stoop so low and rub body with you? My brohva, you need lord Jesus almighty allah.

#YOLO
haha. Lol........ Isnt it bad if your female friend gains admission before you and then stops being the girl you used to know? I think its not wise. Every guy can relate
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
They change and start snubbing people they knew before the school admitted em.
They get in and start wearing skimpy skirts.
They get in and join them slayers.

I've been noticing this since 2012... Kilode? Why girls too dey misbehave sef. undecided undecided
bro the truth is this.

Girls who change immediately they gain admission, are the girls who want to explore and live campus life and I wouldn't want any guy to persuade such lady to stay with him in the relationship.

What will be, will be!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:
Because she is seeing better and more educated dicks.

Because they are now fücking their father's mates (lecturers)

Because old things are passed away.

Haha.. Leaving people you used to know long ago for people you just met.. Some girls need Jesus grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
lofty900:
It's the ones that doesn't know what they're going to school for. The ones that are after their academics don't change
I agree with you bro..... The ones that see school as a chance to get free to do all sort of shit end up changing.
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Victornezzar: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bro it's normal
It also happens 2 some guys
Imagine my pastor's daughter dey tell ask me hu is dis 4 WhatsApp
tot she was joking oo.....d okpo blocked me sharply
someone dat entad skul just last year oo
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
2.peer pressure
3.lack of knowledge
4.the so called campus big boys don hunt them down to them you are still amature
like... Even if you gain admission before them and maintain your friendship.. When they gain admission, they just change. New guys don arrive. Ain't that shit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro it's normal
shocked grin cheesy Lol.... Some girls sha... For her mind she don change levels be that o
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Victornezzar: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
shocked grin cheesy Lol.... Some girls sha... For her mind she don change levels be that o
As in ehn
Her mode of dressing don even change
I don't av problem with dat ooo
But d gal na real itiboribo(beta olodo)
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
2.peer pressure
3.lack of knowledge
Big prick fall on you
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
1) They alwz tink dey have arrived dats d fact.

2)They tink sch is every tin dey have at d present.

3) they believe dat their level has changed all of a sudden, dats y dey start forming big gals.

4) Lastly i forward dis to d Aje Kpako babe's, na dai mata dey pain me pass sef. dem dey form die like say tomorrow no dey and like say na dai papa b V.C for d institution.
#I Rest My Case......Wizpro
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro the truth is this.

Girls who change immediately they gain admission, are the girls who want to explore and live campus life and I wouldn't want any guy to persuade such lady to stay with him in the relationship.

What will be, will be!
wat will be, must be!!! true tlk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Taste of freedom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro it's normal
lol... poor u
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

As in ehn
Her mode of dressing don even change
I don't av problem with dat ooo
But d gal na real itiboribo(beta olodo)
The one that happened recently.... She never used to wear revealing clothes.. She was so damn fine the was she was.... Got to school and then started dressing like she had little material to sew her clothes...... Ugh.
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
1) They alwz tink dey have arrived dats d fact.

2)They tink sch is every tin dey have at d present.

3) they believe dat their level has changed all of a sudden, dats y dey start forming big gals.

4) Lastly i forward dis to d Aje Kpako babe's, na dai mata dey pain me pass sef. dem dey form die like say tomorrow no dey and like say na dai papa b V.C for d institution.
#I Rest My Case......Wizpro
Lol..... Chop high five jare bros

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Victornezzar: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
The one that happened recently.... She never used to wear revealing clothes.. She was so damn fine the was she was.... Got to school and then started dressing like she had little material to sew her clothes...... Ugh.
dey want 2 join d wagon of happening babes
by d time 1st semester result show ehn
Na wrapper dem go dey wear
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
because banana don dey fall on them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Victornezzar: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
lol... poor u
kai
I weak dat day ehn
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

dey want 2 join d wagon of happening babes
by d time 1st semester result show ehn
Na wrapper dem go dey wear
bahaha...most of them are not studying tough courses na.. So... Dem suppose fit survive despite their slaying
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
because banana don dey fall on them cheesy
my sister..... Chop high five ...Plantain fall on you!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Victornezzar: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
bahaha...most of them are not studying tough courses na.. So... Dem suppose fit survive despite their slaying
dd u know dats it's during exam
u would know d beautiful galz in ur skul
no time 4 makeup or no time 2 slay
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

wat will be, must be!!! true tlk.
thanks buddy smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my sister..... Chop high five ...Plantain fall on you!!!!
lol..... grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by AliasJoice(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
me sef go wan change when i enter school....it's all about freedom baby!
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Stevengerd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro it's normal
Naso Dis Life Be Bro! I Remember Those Wans Me And My Guys Do Teach Dier Assignment/ Project Afta We Left Sec. Skul. Immediately They Enter Uni Like Dis, Cum Aouse Kon The Do Like Sae We No Be Human. Like The Adage Say " Delay Is Never A Denial". Naso God Take Control.
Re: Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? by Stevengerd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro it's normal It also happens 2 some guys Imagine my pastor's daughter dey tell ask me hu is dis 4 WhatsApp tot she was joking oo.....d okpo blocked me sharply someone dat entad skul just last year oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card! / Signs You Are A Sexual Pervert Loaded With Lust!!! / Christmas Budget Of A Slay Queen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.