Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife (2027 Views)

Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / My Husband Doesn't Sleep... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by MajesticGoddess: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Naija Husband Doesn't Give Oral. PLEASE READ FIRST, THEN LEAVE HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS.

I wax, I cleanse, I make it smell good and he doesn't give me oral.

When we first met, I gave him thinking he would give me and never did. I asked him why and he said he wasn't used to giving it,
then said for me, since I am his wife he would do it. And he has, only twice so far.

All he does in oral, is look at it in disgust and barely lick only the top part.
It feels emotionally hurtful, like he doesn't find me sexy or attractive. I just ask him to stop.

Any HELPFUL suggestions? I know he is willing.
**So any men out there have suggestions on how to make Oral to his wife desirable for him?**
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2016
i hate mouth action its a nah nah for me... reason why I think twice before kissing a dude!
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Switup: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2016
its not that i read wat d op posted, its just that am still awakeangry grin
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Flexherbal(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
i hate mouth action its a nah nah for me... reason why I think twice before kissing a dude!
Life!
One is asking for it another does not like it.
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by RZArecta(m): 3:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Some men just don't like it, there's nothing you can use to force or convince them about that. It's not as if they don't love you but they just don't play that way at all. There are some guys on the other hand who won't even wait for you to ask them, they'll be down there in the twinkle of an eye. Just bear with your husband for now, maybe he might surprise you someday just to make you happy and spice up the bedmatics wink
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Do protected oral.

Get clingfilm and place it over your vj so that he doesn't have to have direct contact with the vj.

It should be the same feeling and he is safe to express his skills.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

Haba!

Lol! It's not that bad nah
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Suvk punny chai God
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by harffie(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
I guess you've never been given one....na cloud 9 you go enter..lol
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Chidonc(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Mememan:

Must they give you "mouth action"
"Mouth Action" is a sin
Onibaje oniranu
I pity your husband that married a used waste product.
what is this product of a busted condom saying, who made it a sin, when did sexual fantasy between a married woman and her husband become a sin. Aunty abeg ask him for any style u want and how u like it,u cant be in an economic recession and sex recession also

2 Likes

Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by durentsneh(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Mememan:

Must they give you "mouth action"
"Mouth Action" is a sin
Onibaje oniranu
I pity your husband that married a used waste product.
grin grin
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Chidonc(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Mememan:
[s][/s]
Woe betide you and your entire generation.
Why won't you support her ?
Miserable BASTÀRD son of a useless faggôt father and a whôre mother.
I BLAME YOUR PARENT
fool what is a saint like you doing in romance section or did u not see religion section to carry ur miserable self to, mtcheew calling another man's wife a waste product, am sure ur slot mother would give u a peck for that.
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by olutosfem(f): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2016
I dey laugh oh.....one man's food another man's poison
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by RoyalBlak007: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
all you need is a bottle of honey..
.... grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by teemy(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2016
@majesticgoddess, give and it shall be given unto you. good measure pressed down and running over. once you establish it gives his pleasure you then explain the similarities in the male and female organs to him. with time and love he will. cheers
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Maybe he once got angular chelitis. When guys go down on girls, the candida bacteria in the vagina comes in contact with the one already in the mouth and the overgrowth causes angular chelitis, a painful lesion at the corner of the mouth.
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2016
that's because it's nasty undecided
He uses his mouth to eat = what it was designed for

she uses her vagina ta pee and menstruate ,you don't want 2 put her mouth below
Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Emi Brigham, Mr sexy!

kin ma ladi!

Kin ma je di!

Iranu abasha!

Irani abasha!

1 Like

Re: Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
even u

(1) (Reply)

Seriously? 3-year-old Twins Marry Each Other Because They Are Lovers (photos) / Exposed INI Edo Goes Nude In New Photoshoot- Vaseline Crew / Konji Really Is An Uncircumcised BASTARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.