Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife (2637 Views)

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dear future Mrs F. Olakunle;

I'm not interested in you being a virgin, I'm not ready to go through that stress but please make sure I'll be between the 2nd to 6th dude you will sleep with, Na Beg I Take Beg You...
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by LadyAimy: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by LadyAimy: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op I like your model for your future wife although personally ,I don't care if her body count is over 5000, I just want two things from her which is "RESPECT AND TRUTH" and I promise to give her my Mumu button...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by KingRex1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wildflame is back from limbo.. Ex-convict grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wildflame shocked
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:
hello.. Can u be nice to show me around? cool
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by KingRex1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
hello.. Can u be nice to show me around? cool
angry
What's your other alt?
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Op I like your model for your future wife although personally ,I don't care if her body count is over 5000, I just want two things from her which is "RESPECT AND TRUTH" and I promise to give her my Mumu button...

you dont really mean it bro?
5000? ladies wiith such body count-donot have RESPECT AND TRUTH to their true self first....let alone to You.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

angry
What's your other alt?
alt?? U mean alter ego?? embarassed
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

Errmmmm....you should say am back from WHITE HOUSE....Mine...Nt NL WHITE HOUSE.....
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by KingRex1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
You're an old man/woman here
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
[color=#00000]
Pls carry ur derailing MADNess away from this thread to assylum niche where ur derailer kinds mingle TGD....or UnCloth Ur Masquerade....
[/color]
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by KingRex1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Errmmmm....you should say am back from WHITE HOUSE....Mine...Nt NL WHITE HOUSE.....
Na end time white house be that
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
WiLdFLame:
[color=#00000]
Pls carry ur derailing MADNess away from this thread to assylum niche where ur derailer kinds mingle TGD....or UnCloth Ur Masquerade....
[/color]
Chisos.. Wat I do u??
C d way u just washed me eh
No vex Abeg.. No vex eh

2 Likes

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

You're an old man/woman here
Whr is ur wife eh
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
WiLdFLame:

you dont really mean it bro?
5000? ladies wiith such body count-donot have RESPECT AND TRUTH to their true self first....let alone to You.

I have seen few things in this my small life, girls that married as virgins cheat on their husbands,( I know cos I also counsel people on relationship, and I have almost being a victim on different occasions) the world is deeper than we think... Although when I say more than 5000, I was only being hyperbolic

3 Likes

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by KingRex1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
Whr is ur wife eh
Right here with me.. With my grand kids too.
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by JLopez(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

Right here with me.. With my grand kids too.
wats d meaning of ur name.. I think I knw u somewhr
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:

ummm
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladygudhead:

ummm
hi, this is the first time I am coming across your moniker
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by Free101(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Dear future Mrs F. Olakunle;

I'm not interested in you being a virgin, I'm not ready to go through that stress but please make sure I'll be between the 2nd to 6th dude you will sleep with, Na Beg I Take Beg You...
am fully in support bro, she shouldn't be brand new because you dont wanna waste time unwrapping packages neither do you want a hoe that your friends might brag about doing
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hi, this is the first time I am coming across your moniker

hi, I can't say likewise...but wait ,why that of all monikers! umm really! lipsrsealed
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:

But honestly it seems like we share something in common sha...RESPECT and TRUTH!
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladygudhead:

hi, I can't say likewise...but wait ,why that of all monikers! umm really! lipsrsealed
Lol... I will rather you focus on the content instead of the container grin anyway apart from the fact that I wanted a crazy and funny moniker, I also wanted people to see that there could still be sense even out of what appears to be nonsense grin how come you have seen my moniker before and I have never seen yours lipsrsealed
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladygudhead:

But honestly it seems like we share something in common sha...RESPECT and TRUTH!
I almost asked you if you are a girl.... Anyway, I value those two things most more than Love... Still surprised that our paths have never crossed...
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I will rather you focus on the content instead of the container grin anyway apart from the fact that I wanted a crazy and funny moniker, I also wanted people to see that there could still be sense even out of what appears to be nonsense grin how come you have seen my moniker before and I have never seen yours lipsrsealed

OK.

Maybe that's because I rarely comment these days... most times I'm too tired to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I almost asked you if you are a girl.... Anyway, I value those two things most more than Love... Still surprised that our paths have never crossed...

Don't a lady deserve respect, why should you be surprised this is coming from a lady? cheesy

Respect n truth can cover so much in Love.For instance if I RESPECT u I won't hurt u, cheat u, fight u, underestimate u, stress u...I can go on n on.

As for TRUTH: Just know that lies n dishonesty is harmful! It leads to distrust n lack of confidence in ur partner.I can say more but I don't want to start sounding like a relationship counselor. smiley

#my opinion.
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladygudhead:

Don't a lady deserve respect, why should you be surprised this is coming from a lady? cheesy

Respect n truth can cover so much in Love.For instance if I RESPECT u I won't hurt u, cheat u, fight u, underestimate u, stress u...I can go on n on.

As for TRUTH: Just know that lies n dishonesty is harmful! It leads to distrust n lack of confidence in ur partner.I can say more but I don't want to start sounding like a relationship counselor. smiley

#my opinion.
we sure have a lot in common dear... I already feel like I have known you for long
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by ladygudhead(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
we sure have a lot in common dear... I already feel like I have known you for long

What can I say? smiley
Re: Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladygudhead:

#my opinion.

U re a relationship counselor and wouldn't be bad if u venture into it as part-time stuff who knows

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop Gambling. / How Having A Good Sex Life Can Equal A Life Of Better Health / Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.