Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? (4004 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Taiw(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
I met this girl like two years ago. We have been dating before but I ran away because i was financially broke at that time. I had no good job then and I hid it from her. This year we got back together. I told her the reason why I left then and she accepted my request back not immediately because she said there were men she was seeing but they were not all serious. I told her my plans to marry her and how we will start a new life in a new country. We have even applied for our passport. She met with my siblings but i am yet to meet with her mom(Delta based) who come to lagos frequently.

She told me her past how she slept with 3 men in her office in the space of 3 months because she said she was depressed at that time and who ever came to her at that time, she was ready to give in. she also told me how she was raped last year when returning from home in the night and got pregnant and also aborted the pregnancy without anybody know. She also told me about her previous relationships, her ex and all of that. Even though I found this weird, this did not stop me from loving her. Not that she is beautiful, I just loved her honesty. I had already resolved that there is no perfect girl anymore and I was not perfect either. I had an ex I broke up with back then because of this same reason, she had aborted. I felt I was just unlucky.

I have never impregnated a girl, I use condom always because of fear of HIV and I am always of the opinion that if you get pregnant mistakenly, you accept that responsibility rather than kill an innocent child.(Back to my story).

We started having problems when I looked into her phone and I saw her pings with another guy. She told the guy she wanted to spend the night at his place. We have started dating at that time. Reading further, the guy said he loves her and she also called him love. After weeks, I finally confronted her. She told me the guy is her cousin and that he has interest in sleeping with her. She told me nothing was going on. I asked for his pin and chatted the guy up on my phone but i felt it was not worth it and I dropped our chats.

She loves to stroll at night or exercise at night even though she is slim. I noticed my girl does not pick up my phone every Sunday evening. She always claim she is sleeping. There was a particular morning around 4 am I called we talked and when I ask her to say I love you too. she cut the call. I kept calling she did not pick. She later picked an lambasted me that i was insecure. I suspected she was with a man at that time. She doesn't tell me her movement. I told her if you are coming to the mainland, i need to know because she stays on the Island. She has a family relative where she stays with on the mainland. some times she tells me when her reasons her genuine. Often times her phone will ring and she will only respond several hours later. I had to establish that whenever she sees my missed calls during the day, she must respond back within 3 hours. She said it i was too hard on her and she did not even bother to follow it. We hardly see anymore. she always claim she is busy or needs to rest or needs to see her mom if she is around. Her mom and her dad are both separated and she has refused to tell me why?

Yesterday, was the height of it all. On Thursday, she uploaded a pix of guy holding her by her waist. I did not ask her who he was. so yesterday, I called in the morning around 9.am she said it was her off day after which we had agreed she will call me on Thursday the night before when she gets back from work. i offered to send her recharge card but she refused. I pinged her that night she said she was home but not settled and i said okay. She did not read that message until Friday morning which she still did not call. I then called and i was surprised she did not go to work and she did not tell me she was going to be off. She said she was on the mainland and when I asked what she was doing. Her phone went off. She did not call back until in the afternoon. I immediately pinged her it was over because I do not trust her anymore. I could not eat all through yesterday because I still love her but I must call a spade a spade. She was not remorseful at all and kept saying her phone was dead. I asked who was the guy in the picture and she said they have not spoken for two years now. That it was just a picture.

This is a girl that does not even know how to cook. When she comes, I cook for her. She does not even bother to wash her plate or take it to the kitchen or even arrange my room. My female friend warned me to leave her that she knows all the gimmicks of a lady. I refused to listen to her.

I do not even know what to tell my parents because they all know her. I have come to conclude that most ladies are cheats just the way most men her. You can hardly find a beautiful girl who has never aborted before or slept with just one man.

Do you think I overreacted as it stands she is not even asking for a chance?

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Kisschrix come and summary this one for us ooo grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2016
You did the right thing..Ladies are cheats...Chronic ones..
most of them are ready to fūck anything thats ready to give them money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Kisschrix come and summary this one for us ooo grin

I'm comingtongue

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Smellymouth: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Not all bro...

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Cadamlk: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2016
She told me her past how she slept with 3 men in her office in the space of 3 months because she said she was depressed at that time and who ever came to her at that time, she was ready to give in. she also told me how she was raped last year when returning from home in the night and got pregnant and also aborted the pregnancy without anybody know. She also told me about her previous relationships, her ex and all of that. Even though I found this weird, this did not stop me from loving her. Not that she is beautiful, I just loved her honesty. I had already resolved that there is no perfect girl anymore and I was not perfect either. I had an ex I broke up with back then because of this same reason, she had aborted. I felt I was just unlucky.
Your suspicion is not far from truth. That is what of they always say when they have skeleton in their cupboard. Anything they say is just a diversionary tactics.

There is nothing wrong with being in love. Where their is problem. Does she feel the same way for you? You are not unlucky bro. I think kind hearted guy like you deserve a woman with unstained quality.Your goodluck may probably be responsible revealing their true colour before it is too late
Yesterday, was the height of it all. On Thursday, she uploaded a pix of guy holding her by her waist.
Has she ever uploaded your pic like that? If no, she's more committed to the guy .
This is a girl that does not even know how to cook. When she comes, I cook for her. She does not even bother to wash her plate or take it to the kitchen or even arrange my room. My female friend warned me to leave her that she knows all the gimmicks of a lady. I refused to listen to her.
Be wise.A woman you want spend the rest of your like with should know how to cook.
I do not even know what to tell my parents because they all know her
Tell them what the girl has been up to.They will have one or two elderly advice they have to offer.Telling your parent coupled with their words of comfort will definitely get you stronger.You deserve better bro.

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by slimthugchime(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2016
proffessional fuckload of shii..exposing your incompetence on the web ...

undecidedbullcrap
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
You shouldn't have gone back to Her in the first place undecided
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
"Ladies are cheats"...where did you get that from? undecided
RoyalBlak007:

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by baski92(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Bro I mean no disrespect ok, this is not love but stupidity

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Hoes..

Never trust them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Taiw(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2016
baski92:

How do you mean? Please explain
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Taiw(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
You shouldn't have gone back to Her in the first place undecided

Why?Is that the reason for her attitude?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by AfonjaGuy: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Op You did the right thing on time before she give you high Bp. she is a LovePeddler , Olosho pretending to be a nice girl to you. move on with your life, calm down and search for a good decent girl to spend the rest of your life with.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by chibwike(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Love hurts, especially the true one.
Ladies dont cheat on a guy who truly loves you
it really hurts him.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2016
So clearly you knew you were falling for the wrong girl but you did anyway undecided. Now that things have turned really sour, all women are cheats? I Mtcheeww x infinity.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:
proffessional fuckload of shii..exposing your incompetence on the web ...

undecidedbullcrap
Sorry I'm mentioning you, but do you always have to go round hating
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Hoes..

Never trust them..
hw kirikiri dey nah
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
ivyy:
So clearly you knew you were falling for the wrong girl but you did anyway undecided. Now that things have turned really sour, all women are cheats? I Mtcheeww x infinity.
bae, you fresh o
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by LePrezident(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Taiw:

How do you mean? Please explain

baski92:

This is exactly what he means. That the lady has had a lot of question marks for days and you've still been sticking around and still professing love. On a normal level, the so called love should have died months back!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
hw kirikiri dey nah

Dunno.. Wasn't banned.. grin

Went on recess..

Wetin do warhawk and presh? grin one mod get serious crush on you..
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Dunno.. Wasn't banned.. grin

Went on recess..

Wetin do warhawk and presh? grin one mod get serious crush on you..
hehe.... I dey suspect mad44... Gave sm1 a piece of my mind, warhawk banned till 16th, Presh 17th
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by baski92(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
She slept with different kinds of guys in her place of work, how sure are you that she was rape, that did abortion she did was for not the guy that dumped her when he saw cheating on him. Bros after all that you still took her in, sorry to say guy you fall my hand. You no get idea of what love it, you just dey abuse lovr
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by vicstar(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
little depression and she went on a fÛcking spree lipsrsealed
Dude break her heart, and I bet she'll fück the whole nation undecided

#hoes_meant_for_digging cool

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by baski92(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
LePrezident:

This is exactly what he means. That the lady has had a lot of question marks for days and you've still been sticking around and still professing love. On a normal level, the so called love should have died months back!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by kinggogo: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Op mhen, y da hell did it take u dis long shocked

grin angry

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
hehe.... I dey suspect mad44... Gave sm1 a piece of my mind, warhawk banned till 16th, Presh 17th
grinHang in there bro
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinHang in there bro
sad :/ :>
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
this is not suppose to be an issue, abeg move on
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Not all bro...

yeah sure..
say 85% of them are...especially the "good ones"
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Right or wrong??

Both
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
makydebbie:
"Ladies are cheats"...where did you get that from? undecided

Am i wrong?
Please tell me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo / Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / This Msg Is For Ladies And Guys Approaching 40 Without Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.