Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? (4008 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Am i wrong?
Please tell me?

next time don't generalize
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
makydebbie:
next time don't generalize

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin Hold on... grin
Am I? angry
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin Hold on... grin
Am I? angry

yea...you are
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
makydebbie:
yea...you are

Okay am sorry sad
baby are you vexed with me?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Shey I fit vex for you? embarassed
RoyalBlak007:

Okay am sorry sad
baby are you vexed with me?

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
makydebbie:
Shey I fit vex for you? embarassed

Yes
na cry
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pele sho gbo? embarassed
RoyalBlak007:

Yes
na cry

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by schumastic(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Taiw:

How do you mean? Please explain

op to be candid with you, if you were still dating this girl I would v called your village people to reset your button..after giving you. download of her past you still fell in love,, okay fine let's assume people change for good but she is not ready to n is obvious she is still enjoying the game..just move on cus you did the right thing..
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by RoyalBlak007: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
kiss kiss
makydebbie:
Pele sho gbo? embarassed

i L♥ve smiley
you kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Taiw(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks guys lesson learnt. Nigerian girls cannot be trusted
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by HARDDON: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just another victim! Smh

How guys let themselves down this low , is appalin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Chelseafan1: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
TEVLI:
bae, you fresh o

Steer clear of my one and only ivyy, I don't joke with her. sadsadsad
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Chelseafan1: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Taiw:
Thanks guys lesson learnt. Nigerian girls cannot be trusted

The day i discovered that my lovely Ada has been cheating on me with a yahoo guy was when I called it quits.....i wont open my eyes and let one yeye girl ruin my life.

Lately shes been chatting me up, saying Hello dear, I miss you bla bla bla, me sef dey talk my own back but God forbid we get back together.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Olumaeme: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Come, where all this mumu guys dey come from?

It's obvious girl is using you and seriously, you should be wise enough to lambaste her.
You don't even need to tell her it's over, just stop calling, delete her number, you can even leave her on BBM, after like a week or two she will be wondering why you have stopped caring and she will try to contact you back, you won't pick for The first 3 days and won't call back.
When u finally pick, tell her you busy with some jobs and all.. Go out and socialize, there are more women than men in this world, why would you let an ugly girl treat you like rag?

Since you have broken up with her, break up for good, but if she comes back bang her very well and don't give a shit.

I have told guys that, shaking and fidgeting about a girl will not make get love you, it has never worked anywhere and it will never work.
Stand your ground, have your principles and follow it religiously, don't be a GBEWUDANI, you are a man and behave as such.

You are there shaking and another guy is combing her Congo, the guy might not even treat her well.

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by fergieboy: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op your babe na olosho. . confirm one .. But why do good guys fall for bad gals
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:
So clearly you knew you were falling for the wrong girl but you did anyway undecided. Now that things have turned really sour, all women are cheats? I Mtcheeww x infinity.

Where were U when one gal was calling herself the most beautiful girl? You should have let us know she's not
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Where were U when one gal was calling herself the most beautiful girl? You should have let us know she's not
I was here.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Steer clear of my one and only ivyy, I don't joke with her. sadsadsad
Eya grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:
I was here.

You should have brought her to earth, you are pretty, I almost thought u were ZAYNAB
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The day i discovered that my lovely Ada has been cheating on me with a yahoo guy was when I called it quits.....i wont open my eyes and let one yeye girl ruin my life.

Lately shes been chatting me up, saying Hello dear, I miss you bla bla bla, me sef dey talk my own back but God forbid we get back together.

Bros no time o, na ur life o, no be just ordinary wife o.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Chelseafan1: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:
Eya grin
Sounds like, 'ds boy why u dey mumu yourself like this' sadsadsad
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by sashishalom(f): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
My dear your right...
Your gonna hurt but you did the right thing...am sure no parent would be happy if his/her child is seeing someone like that..

Some ladies dont know what they hv until they lose it...delete her number nd block her from all ur social media...dont stress yourself and chase after her...

Its not gonna be easy but its for YOUR best
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stating the obvious she was seeing someone else and it's best to focus on you for awhile. Take heed she fooled you once...Don't let there be a second time with this girl!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by DaySpringer: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Olumaeme:

You don't even need to tell her it's over, just stop calling, delete her number, you can even leave her on BBM, after like a week or two she will be wondering why you have stopped caring and she will try to contact you back, you won't pick for The first 3 days and won't call back.
When u finally pick, tell her you busy with some jobs and all.. Go out and socialize, there are more women than men in this world, why would you let an ugly girl treat you like rag?
Since you have broken up with her, break up for good, but if she comes back bang her very well and don't give a shit.

But why do ladies do this? They will be the one to mess up and then want to come back again later?

They will start trying to contact you. Saying they miss you. They didn't miss you after they messed up, it's week a later.
And they still won't show any remorse for what they did o
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Kaybaba5(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Move on bro thr girl is not for you perhaps better one will come your way if u are patient and focus....

My opinion
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Folalade(f): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
You did well. Really!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Chelseafan1: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
DaySpringer:

But why do ladies do this? They will be the one to mess up and then want to come back again later?

They will start trying to contact you. Saying they miss you. They didn't miss you after they messed up, it's week a later.
And they still won't show any remorse for what they did o

Lol, just like u know ow it is with me cheesy
I saw her missed calls, chatted her on WhatsApp, next thing, I am just missing you ni.....

The other day she was complaining about not being happy nd dt she just wanted me to know.
The evil spirit in me wanted to tell her that whats my own na, she shud be telling her bf ds not me, but I just tot it wouldn't be nice.

How would you leave me for a yahoo guy that scams people to be happy.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Noblewhiz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
authentic jamb question...hm..when u bin date am u bin come nl fr advice. #bros grow up #abeg make person sing 'Sade's by A. Gold fr dis guy.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by DaySpringer: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, just like u know ow it is with me cheesy
I saw her missed calls, chatted her on WhatsApp, next thing, I am just missing you ni.....

The other day she was complaining about not being happy nd dt she just wanted me to know.
The evil spirit in me wanted to tell her that whats my own na, she shud be telling her bf ds not me, but I just tot it wouldn't be nice.

How would you leave me for a yahoo guy that scams people to be happy.

Did she know he was a yahoo guy?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? by Chelseafan1: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
DaySpringer:

Did she know he was a yahoo guy?

Yea, she knew b4 saying Yes to him, she tried keeping the relationship from me, she wants the both of us, I just noticed she was changing, I pleaded with one of her friends who later opened up that, there was anoda guy.

I was like, oh, my suspicion is right, I confronted her but she denied vehemently, she later opened up nd started begging for forgiveness when I mentioned the guys name and some events that happened . cheesy cheesy

Some girls can be really crazy and wicked o, I just hope my one and only crush, Ivyy isn't like ds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career / See The Reaction Of This Kid When He Met His Grandpa Twin For The First Time / My Dick Is Big (PH Ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.