Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. (2346 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by loadedvibes: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Saw this post somewhere and I felt Chai our girls must see this
Whether men and women realize it or not, control is essential in every relationship. The key is to maintain a balance of control between both individuals. If too much control is given to one individual things can go south quickly. Take for example a woman’s first date with a man. She gets dressed up, he picks her up, he wines her, he dines her, he holds a great conversation and he makes her laugh. In the minds of most women this is an ideal date, but that can be the furthest from the truth if she relinquished all control to the man. In most cases, women aren’t aware that they are relinquishing control to the man, but it’s happening. It is vital when a woman goes on a date that she never gives full control to a man. The control must remain balanced. By all means she should allow the man to treat her with respect and show her a good time, but she must never become lazy. Don’t let the man ask all the questions or expect him to lead the conversation. That’s a one-sided approach and a huge mistake. The man will sense that she is sitting back and allowing him to dictate and determine the course of the conversation, the date and ultimately their future together. When a woman allows that to happen she has given that man all of the control. She has also made it clear to that man that she isn’t truly invested, which in some cases will lead men to detach any feelings they had for the woman and never contact or call her again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2016
grin

When I dey start talking I be like a radio... That's y I better listen than talking sha cheesy

Some men tho... They asked some awkward kweshun on the first date.. Sometimes it's nice to stub some fork on their throat... angry
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2016
And Trapqueen77 jst stole my spot...
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
And Trapqueen77 jst stole my spot...

grin

Did I? I don't steal ur spotty spot ooo... Ask kisschrix tongue
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Did I? I don't steal ur spotty spot ooo... Ask kisschrix tongue
u been mentioning kisschrix in almost every thread.... 're we looking at a budding romance?? wink :/

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by MackBrooklyn: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
u been mentioning kisschrix in almost every thread.... 're we looking at a budding romance?? wink :/

grin

Hahahahaha... Not that close but we're good...
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by vicstar(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
why can't someone be addicted to getting a paycheck instead of being on every thread undecided smh for the trapped souls
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Actually most of them can't help it. Majority of Naija girls are poor conversationalists, and that's because they don't improve upon themselves. After turning their brains to mush from overexposure to Korean, Mexican, Filipino and Bollywood soaps, all they can scrounge up is K, Kk, yh, owk and lol at every comment. Shout out to the dwindling minority that can actually keep up with a conversation, y'all are a dying breed cool

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
ok undecided
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
jst mention me in ur pre-wedding pix thread wink
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahaha... Not that close but we're good...
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by loadedvibes: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Chei bro. You deserve a bottle of beer. What's ya brand ?
CreamyMoltenLar:
Actually most of them can't help it. Majority of Naija girls are poor conversationalists, and that's because they don't improve upon themselves. After turning their brains to mush from overexposure to Korean, Mexican, Filipino and Bollywood soaps, all they can scrounge up is K, Kk, yh, owk and lol at every comment. Shout out to the dwindling minority that can actually keep up with a conversation, y'all are a dying breed cool
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:
why can't someone be addicted to getting a paycheck instead of being on every thread undecided smh for the trapped souls
why do i hv this feeling i know exactly who u are talking abt..??
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
jst mention me in ur pre-wedding pix thread wink

grin

What if I tell u I don't believe in marriage?
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:

Bro, let's take a peek at the bible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
post=50974232:
Chei bro. You deserve a bottle of beer. What's ya brand ?
Legend grin
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by loadedvibes: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2016
One bottle of Legend for this Brother and any available babe to go with it. grin
CreamyMoltenLar:
Legend grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

What if I tell u I don't believe in marriage?
huh?? ... So what do you believe in?? .......Cohabitation??

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Bro, let's take a peek at the bible
oga abeg no use force smash Trapq pussy o ,, she is still a virgin y'knw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
oga abeg no use force smash Trapq pussy o ,, she is still a virgin y'knw

Trapqueen, I heard you're still a virqin?
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Trapqueen, I heard you're still a virqin?
cc: Trapqueen77
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by loadedvibes: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Why una choose to Derail this thread .. cry cry
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2016
post=50974711:
Why una choose to Derail this thread .. cry cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy anything trapqueen77 is derailed thats why people hate her
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by loadedvibes: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
But na my thread na. sad angry
judeefcc:
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2016
post=50974814:
But na my thread na. sad angry
no worry i go soon handle her, her soup dey fire
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:

tongue mad man
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by iamDaisy(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
Jude the troublemaker
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:

Babaly cheesy
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:

Waaah
Waaaah
Waaaahhh...... U can't even finished wat u started on ur thread and u run away and cry for the mods and now ur here chasin upandan...

Mad Man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
Jude the troublemaker
beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss sun aint shine as bright as you do kiss
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Babaly cheesy
gun shots grin baddest how far na
Re: The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Waaah
Waaaah
Waaaahhh...... U can't even finished wat u started on ur thread and u run away and cry for the mods and now ur here chasin upandan...

Mad Man grin
continue humping my mentions, i promise you baby, it wont end well for you i promise you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... / 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! / Season's Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.