Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman (638 Views)

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by marvelck: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
God will never give a man a finished woman. The man was created by God to create what he wants. The woman you are looking for brother, doesnt exist. She is in ur head. Your job is to take the raw material you married, and cultivate it into the woman in your head.... Myles Munroe

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok... Guy below what do you think??
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
I like a woman with a future and a past..

Guy below, what about you?
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
M nt a guy sad
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by DaddySLY(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2016
girl above be careful o...

uhmm...your woman is who you make her to be..

. uhh guy below..what dyu think?
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by orunto27: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Cultivation galore and so long!!!
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Zackpraise(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2016
want a woman with an understanding Heart and a knowledgeable Brain........BRO below what do u tink
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
we are to be pampered just like an egg we are special .

nice one op

lets hear what the F/M below will say
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
dont know about you but my babe is [size=20pt] perfect [/size]
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
we are to be pampered just like an egg we are special .

nice one op

lets hear what the F/M below will say
eggs? scrambled or boiled cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by orunto27: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
We don't eat them with the mouth, that's why it takes eternity to cultivate them.
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by troy20(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Hw easy it is to carve out what everyone automatically takes as as quote.no man finishes any woman...the heck I haven't even finished myself.if you aren't finished after probably 25 yrs of your life before we met then fvck it! Life is hard enough as it is already.shoot!
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
eggs? scrambled or boiled cheesy
mumu undecided
Re: Why You Can't Get Everything You Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

mumu undecided
now whats with such negative word? i didn't insult you, did i? my last mention to you ever, you might as well get lost

(1) (Reply)

Workplace Extramarital Affair- How Safe Are You And Your Marriage? / Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com / My Girl Frnd Slept With My Lecturer To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.