Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Girl Frnd Slept With My Lecturer To Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Frnd Slept With My Lecturer To Pass (640 Views)

How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me / Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Frnd Slept With My Lecturer To Pass by dtnadeyemi1993(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
If your girl friend sleep with your lecturer just for you to graduate what will you do..
will you leave her?...
Can the memory be erase?
Re: My Girl Frnd Slept With My Lecturer To Pass by iamharkinwaley: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
dtnadeyemi1993:
If your girl friend sleep with your lecturer just for you to graduate what will you do..
will you leave her?...
Can the memory be erase?
You've spent almost 22 hrs on Nairaland and yet you still create mumu threads, just imagine your topic doesn't go in line with your post...Receive sense in Jesus name.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pull It Up. Okon Need Your Advise Abeg / Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.