Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23710 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Why post pictures of puppies yet you claim they are now adults? Why not the adult pix?
now I know ur jobless,am sorry to say this...I dont post pictures of my dogs online...until they have products to sell.and its even based on the mood..I wont do that becos of u...their pups alone will sell themselves like magic...breed good dogs and u talk less...am not here to impress u. wen I have their litters u will see them advertised here..am sure u cant afford them....infact am 100percent sure...so why try to impress u....its of no need
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2016
bobbysaxy:
now I know ur jobless,am sorry to say this...I dont post pictures of my dogs online...until they have products to sell.and its even based on the mood..I wont do that becos of u...their pups alone will sell themselves like magic...breed good dogs and u talk less...am not here to impress u. wen I have their litters u will see them advertised here..am sure u cant afford them....infact am 100percent sure...so why try to impress u....its of no need
Lol

Now, it's very clear why you never post pictures of the parents of the pups you sell, even when clients request for them.

Moreover, the energy you used in posting pictures of the "your" pups is enough to post the pictures of the Caucasian dog's pedigree papers, or at least admit it isn't pedigree.

You can post all the pictures you want. But as long as it is not the pedigree papers, then they won't mean anything to me other than another potential lie cos you have lost trust on this thread.

13 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Lol

Now, it's very clear why you never post pictures of the parents of the pups you sell, even when clients request for them.

Moreover, the energy you used in posting pictures of the "your" pups is enough to post the pictures of the Caucasian dog's pedigree papers, or at least admit it isn't pedigree.

You can post all the pictures you want. But as long as it is not the pedigree papers, then they won't mean anything to me other than another potential lie cos you have lost trust on this thread.
who told u have lost trust..I know that is ur wish... see wicked heart,anyways its not u at all....its the evil man inside of u..I bind that evil spirit inside of u....I command u to go to the pit of hell...every spirit of hate,i command u to leave that body...recieve ur deliverance...the anointing to take ur work serious I pray it showers on u..so shall it be...peace be unto that body...I wanna get busy now plsss. I tink am done exchanging words with u
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
The guy is a #DOG #RUSTTLER. Have never seen him post pictures of Sire and Dam.

Have always been a guest here, and I can see Ego goes before destruction.

6 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Spartacuss:
The guy is a #DOG #RUSTTLER. Have never seen him post pictures of Sire and Dam.

Have always been a guest here, and I can see Ego goes before destruction.
https://www.nairaland.com/3485208/male-female-bullmastiff-parents-sale

Check this thread sir...and all I can also see is HATE before HYPERTENSION then HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok!
You just shut me up on sire and Dam.

Post the dog's bloodline so that people like Elbagdadi or something will be kept shut.

And mind you, they respect your work if not nobody will have replied this thread. Their concerns shows that. They want you to clear yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by castrol180(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Spartacuss:
Ok!
You just shut me up on sire and Dam.

Post the dog's bloodline so that people like Elbagdadi or something will be kept shut.

And mind you, they respect your work if not nobody will have replied this thread. Their concerns shows that. They want you to clear yourself.

...you must be a bad minded person who doesn't want good of others. For crying out loud, this issue is up to a month and the original buyer is no more reacting but you who want to carry another man's load on your head while neglecting yours. You better be careful...

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
tongue

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Champ @2+ months

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Allstrasse: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hello all,

I have been following this thread from the beginning. I suppose I should say something. I am not a young person by whatever standard. I am however a beneficiary of the new age media. I was a daily(sometimes twice daily) guest to Nairaland for many years while sojourning out of these shores. On my return I registered as a member and I can testify that I have benefitted immensely from this platform. As a matter of fact it is my first port of call for anything I desire to do especially business wise. I am also very quick at recommending the platform and its various threads to my contemporaries who may need information from time to time.

Recently, a bosom friend of mine who works for one of the paramilitary agencies was appointed to take over the administration of the ‘Supporting capital’ of the agency and under his command came the purchase and management of dogs. Now I understand that in their department dog purchasing is usually long drawn process and it involves a lot of money. We discussed it at length and I recommended that he visit the pet section of Nairaland. He complied and kept visiting as a guest. I was shocked when he called me a few weeks ago and referred me to this thread. I read through it and it really turned my stomach. It is so very sad. I kept hanging on hoping that the tide would change and things would be alright but sadly this was not to be.

Bobby was the man for him. He was to be his procuring consultant as he didn’t want to deal with anyone in-house. That matter has now been abandoned and he has taken solace in a vet who plies his trade in Abuja.

Never before have I seen this wanton display of gargantuan ignorance and crass stupidity. The arrogance and conceit as expressed in the very unintelligent positions and delivered with such bad grammar is enough to put anyone off. It took this breeder several years to build a reputation on this platform and yet it takes one thread and three months to bring that reputation to shards.

The long term loss implications of this are better left unimagined. It is amazing that the approach to this issue has implications that go way beyond millions of Naira. The standard and contemporary reaction to this issue would have resulted in a wonderful experience for the breeder and his followers. All he needed to do was handle it better than what he did now and that would have been it. The buyer for me acted like a gentleman. He was even cautious in his delivery. The arrogance of the breeder go th netter of him. Even then, at some point he ignored the thread and swallowed his loss and gained experience probably never to buy via Nairaland again. So you see the implications go far beyond Bobby and the pets section. That man will find it difficult to buy elsewhere on Nairaland unless of course a pay on delivery option is on the cards.

Summarily, we must all learn from this episode for we are all experiencing. It’s a bit too late in the day for Bobby to correct the impression he has created about him and his business but I tell you that there is so much potency in that saying; stoop to conquer.

Merry Christmas everybody.

18 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Allstrasse:

Hello all,

I have been following this thread from the beginning. I suppose I should say something. I am not a young person by whatever standard. I am however a beneficiary of the new age media. I was a daily(sometimes twice daily) guest to Nairaland for many years while sojourning out of these shores. On my return I registered as a member and I can testify that I have benefitted immensely from this platform. As a matter of fact it is my first port of call for anything I desire to do especially business wise. I am also very quick at recommending the platform and its various threads to my contemporaries who may need information from time to time.

Recently, a bosom friend of mine who works for one of the paramilitary agencies was appointed to take over the administration of the ‘Supporting capital’ of the agency and under his command came the purchase and management of dogs. Now I understand that in their department dog purchasing is usually long drawn process and it involves a lot of money. We discussed it at length and I recommended that he visit the pet section of Nairaland. He complied and kept visiting as a guest. I was shocked when he called me a few weeks ago and referred me to this thread. I read through it and it really turned my stomach. It is so very sad. I kept hanging on hoping that the tide would change and things would be alright but sadly this was not to be.

Bobby was the man for him. He was to be his procuring consultant as he didn’t want to deal with anyone in-house. That matter has now been abandoned and he has taken solace in a vet who plies his trade in Abuja.

Never before have I seen this wanton display of gargantuan ignorance and crass stupidity. The arrogance and conceit as expressed in the very unintelligent positions and delivered with such bad grammar is enough to put anyone off. It took this breeder several years to build a reputation on this platform and yet it takes one thread and three months to bring that reputation to shards.

The long term loss implications of this are better left unimagined. It is amazing that the approach to this issue has implications that go way beyond millions of Naira. The standard and contemporary reaction to this issue would have resulted in a wonderful experience for the breeder and his followers. All he needed to do was handle it better than what he did now and that would have been it. The buyer for me acted like a gentleman. He was even cautious in his delivery. The arrogance of the breeder go th netter of him. Even then, at some point he ignored the thread and swallowed his loss and gained experience probably never to buy via Nairaland again. So you see the implications go far beyond Bobby and the pets section. That man will find it difficult to buy elsewhere on Nairaland unless of course a pay on delivery option is on the cards.

Summarily, we must all learn from this episode for we are all experiencing. It’s a bit too late in the day for Bobby to correct the impression he has created about him and his business but I tell you that there is so much potency in that saying; stoop to conquer.

Apart from few glitches in his character. I think he supplies quality dogs. Nobody is good overall.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Anney272(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Allstrasse:

Hello all,

C d amount of English u use 4 ur ARTICLE.... Must we use dictionary to understand u again ni broda?

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Anney272:

C d amount of English u use 4 ur ARTICLE.... Must we use dictionary to understand u again ni broda?

Which English dey too big for the guys write-up? Moreover, are you still in secondary school? Oooooooo! I see this are the people Bobby dey talk about. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by HARDDON: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spartacuss:

Apart from few glitches in his character. I think he supplies quality dogs. Nobody is good overall.

In business as in luv, characte/attitude/customer care is everything.

Would u hv a biz without customers?

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
You sold the guy a lion and u are still saying it is potty trained
bobbysaxy:
Am out...d dog is potty trained might take a while to adjust to her new environment...all these I explained...the final owner wud be the one to do the final homework....u will groom her to ur taste....bobbysaxy kennel has done its best by introducing a puppy to u and advertising u on a breed to acquire since u said u were confused about a breed to go for....I told u caucasian are tough dogs and they are large breed...so no insincerity in any of my dealings with the honorable buyer...I wish u good luck and happy dog ownership...as for the dog u sent back pls contact the person u gave it to...bobbysaxy kennel didnot go to recieve any sold dog...
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Rapahel1116: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lolx ....where dat my guy wey de ask for pedigree papers

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henry007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
bobbysaxy:
U contacted me for a dog...u said I shud advise u on which breed to buy...I told u caucasain puppy I told u I have one for 150k...u said u can pay 120k I said no problem but I dont send dogs without recieveing payments which is the normal tin...u said u wanna keep indoor I told u know problem...depending on how u train ur dog...before u buy something maybe u shud make ur research well...and dont just come here said u were scammed....he paid and I sent the exact dog to him....inside the 120k...I got him a free adjustable collar for dog....a free powder for dog....a free 100tablet multivitamins....free soap for dogs,free basket and free waybill to his state...all these to appreciate him for his patronage....i sent him exact dog which I will attach his picture....and he is here talking about scam...asking me to go the park to recieve a dog back....putting a sold pups life at risk...who does dat....am not going to any park to recieve a sold dog...that u recieved all the pictures and all details before u paid for her and u recieved exact dog...he went to send the dog back without my approval and ask me to go and recieve it back.....1st u dont know what u wanna buy...I showed u...u aggreed I sent same dog and u got her within few hours....so I dont know where the issue of scam comes in...u said can she stay indoors I said yes depending on what u want....she cud be potty trained...she was also under learning process in our kennel here before she left for her new home...u sent a dog back a day after telling me to go and recieve...sory we dont do such and will never do such....he kept asking for refund putting my pups life at risk...he is not bothered about wat cud happened to a puppy that went tru multiple travelling becos of indecision and not knowing what u want....I explain that caucasians are large breeds...pls u better call ur driver to get ur dog back to u as we wont go to any park to recieve any dog back...wat if the dog dies after getting to our kennel...?who absorbs the loss...next time,make proper finding about an item before u buy...now he is talking about lhasa apso,wen we transacted on a caucasian mountain dog

Client wanted an indoor dog and you sent a caucasian. What a WOW!

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by asids55: 5:07am On Jan 24, 2017
henry007:

Client wanted an indoor dog and you sent a caucasian. What a WOW!

don't mind the guy..he says he as 17 yrs experience in dog breeding and he is recommending a Caucasian as an indoor dog..who does that??only a crook...and he still as the guts to form gangster here..the guy took advantage of the op's nativity....As a well known and trusted breeder ere on nl,you are to put the op through cause of his lack of experience, but you just pushed a dog on him...you get luck say no be me you try this bs with..apologize to the op Mr bobbysaxy so the case will die down

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by asids55: 5:14am On Jan 24, 2017
bobbysaxy:
who told u have lost trust..I know that is ur wish... see wicked heart,anyways its not u at all....its the evil man inside of u..I bind that evil spirit inside of u....I command u to go to the pit of hell...every spirit of hate,i command u to leave that body...recieve ur deliverance...the anointing to take ur work serious I pray it showers on u..so shall it be...peace be unto that body...I wanna get busy now plsss. I tink am done exchanging words with u

I bind every spirit of deceit in you...you are the one that needs that anointing to flow in you..advising a caucasian as an indoor dog...who does that ehnn??

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henry007(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
asids55:

don't mind the guy..he says he as 17 yrs experience in dog breeding and he is recommending a Caucasian as an indoor dog..who does that??only a crook...and he still as the guts to form gangster here..the guy took advantage of the op's nativity....As a well known and trusted breeder ere on nl,you are to put the op through cause of his lack of experience, but you just pushed a dog on him...you get luck say no be me you try this bs with..apologize to the op Mr bobbysaxy so the case will die down
he may be well known but he's definitely not to be trusted .

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by sophy17(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
My first and only experience with this guy put me on my guards immediately. He had placed an advert here for a rott puppy . I saw the advert about three days later. I was interested so I added him on my wassap based on his advert and sent him a msg asking him if the advertised rott puppy was still available. He responded within seconds by sending me the picture of a document of an imported dog. He did not answer the simple question put to him till tomorrow. I never bothered to ask him the question again or ask why he did that. I just moved on as I made my conclusions about him. This happened long before Op's encounter with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks for calling me an hater.
Thanks for stating that you are not a marketer but a breeder without kennel proof.
And thanks for knowing them all.

I take my leave, before I get called something worse than a hater.

Obviously you have issues with him yet you are denying it

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
wapadunk:
Am not here to fight for anyone. I have sinced moved on. Only for the wailing wailers to quote me in arguments.

Nobody is after anybody's business. Nor do I have a kennel. Am just a dog Lover.

If you buy a phone from Samsung and they claim it 8gb, on getting home, you discover it's 4gb. Are you telling me you can't lodge a complaint? It's the way the customer care responds that actually dictate the outcome.

Not that anyone will intimate me to been quiet when the person that sold something with wrong claims can't even say sorry.

You got a free dog and you are here demanding for pedigree. Why not hand her over to someone else who will care for her and love her without insisting on knowing her pedigree.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by summerflame(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oga Bobby, from what I can comprehend and assimilate here, u seems rude to him, I have always been a breeder and I will remain so.

I am into rott, i don't collect advance payment, u can come from anywhere innthe world, inspect my kennel and make your payment upon satisfaction.

If he doesn't want the dog and u don't wanna have it back,kindly be polite with your customer. I am a large breeder in ibadan as well, i have potential buyers from Benin republic and badagry and we have always been good.. I am not here to blame, but pls, be humble and polite for your own sake and reputation..

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
CertifiedSamuel:
Having read through this thread from the very beginning to this very stage, I'd like to drop a comment even though it wouldn't count so much. I mean, the dog is already with someone else and case is to an extent, sorta closed.

But in summary, I'd say both parties ain't exactly dog lovers. OP just needs a dog for whatever reason but not because he 'genuinely' love dogs.

If he does, he wouldn't send the dog back so quick simply because the dog was slimmer than he thought and wasn't potty trained like the seller mentioned.

For crying out loud, that's a 7 weeks old dog. Even a much older dog can still mistakenly mess up the house. Consistently is key in this case.

I have a rott (currently 10 months old), and 2 Samoyeds (mother and daughter). They all spend most times indoors and even sleep in my room at night (under my watch of course). So yes, I'd believe a cauc can be potty trained. But not sure a naive owner or someone who isn't a genuine dog lover can handle the stress involved.

Now to the OP, I think he is more of a breeder / marketer than a dog lover. I mean, judging from his response.

Your sold dog was returned and simply because you've been paid, you choose to ignore the dog saying you can't take it back. You cared less about the dog but cared more about the money. If I was in your shoes, I'd have my dog back, speak with the buyer and come to a logical conclusion.

Of course, I may not refund all of the money considering the expenses already incurred. But am sure the buyer would understand. Like they often say, Approach determines response. But you choosing to respond arrogantly even though you were playing the 'Sir' card was totally out of context.

If there's anything I've come to realize based on experience, it's the fact that dog breeders are the worst set of people you can ask for advice relating to which dog to buy. You are better off asking a vet or asking a genuine dog lover.

Anyway, if eventually I get into the breeding business, I certainly won't sell my dog to someone I am not sure will be able to take care of the dog properly. As a dog lover, your dog's well-being should be paramount. And as a business man, customer's satisfaction should be paramount.

#My2cents.
I need ur autograph. ...no sentiments, no sides taken....sense made........u deserve 4 bottles of beer and nkwobi...kudos

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
The said dog is down with Parvo Virus. Am afraid she is not going to make it

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Eveezy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
wapadunk:
The said dog is down with Parvo Virus. Am afraid she is not going to make it
Where is ur location? she will mk it, Don't just mk such statements abeg oo, did u even give her her complete vaccinations? jst tell me ur location, lemme see if I can get someone to treat her for u

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eveezy:

Where is ur location? she will mk it, Don't just mk such statements abeg oo, did u even give her her complete vaccinations? jst tell me ur location, lemme see if I can get someone to treat her for u
Lagos. Yes, I gave her the complete dosage of DHLPP. Beep me on 07036570776
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eveezy:

She just died.

Now am afraid for My BoerBoel and my GSD
We should be thankful to God for keeping us Alive and healthy. Many have died and more are on their way. I pray to God to give us good health till old age.
Plsssssssss, let's move on from this thread. Let this dog rest in peace.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by enoqueen: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
OMG!!
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Eveezy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
wapadunk:
Lagos. Yes, I gave her the complete dosage of DHLPP. Beep me on 07036570776
Chai didn't see dis on time, would have found a way. its all gud.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by miremoses(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.