Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23724 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
pmadise:
@Bobby this is PM and I trust you know me.

Again I'm glad that this is almost sorted though it doesn't look satisfactory to all parties which shouldn't be the minutest of your worry. This sort of acrimony is uncalled for in any business venture. I wont go into details but there is no way you wont take at least 90% of the blame and that is to me.

I wish you all the very best.

Thank you.

PM
pm dis has been sorted...the dog in question has been sold and recieved...let everybody go back to work...am not tinking about all this anymore...the dog is my sweat and d price is fair...s...I have sold it and its gone...owner has recieved it...tnx for everybody that shud concern on this...we promise to serve our potential buyers much more better...but for now lets all go back to work...this tin is not worth spending weeks and months on...those concern sef have moved on...
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
pmadise:

A pedigree dog is and remains a pedigree if documents are provided whether given free or purchased so what are we not talking? For me, i cant buy or take a dog that is not pedigree even if I want to keep as a pet indoor.

Really the bloodline will go a long way in keeping the dog's record. Thanks for your understanding @Bobbysaxxy
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
enoch273:

Finally you ve said it yourself you are jealous, instead of me to buy from these amateurs you mentioned, I will import the breed I want.
You reason the same way you write.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by DidiLove1: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
hello u are just an hater...period...u are the only one that knows that bobbysaxy kennel is a dog marketer...puppy miller...u are also the only one that knows that those other kennel are better of...what is ur stress.why are creating some kind of confusion here...all those kennels have their fans and I have mine...the sky is wide enuff for everyone who has wings to fly.all those kennel u mentioned....there is none of them that doesnt know bobbysaxy's kennel...bros drop ur hate and dont take dis issue to personal

Please where is your kennel located?
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Lavendra(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
pmadise:

A pedigree dog is and remains a pedigree if documents are provided whether given free or purchased so what are we not talking? For me, i cant buy or take a dog that is not pedigree even if I want to keep as a pet indoor.

please simply return the dog to the owner or give it to someone else who loves dogs since you haven't seen the pedigree paper. its just like someone buys a phone and doesn't like it because its not what he expects then you go to the seller and start asking for a receipt because you can't take or buy a phone without having a receipt. Your choice... case closed I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lavendra:

please simply return the dog to the owner or give it to someone else who loves dogs since you haven't seen the pedigree paper. its just like someone buys a phone and doesn't like it because its not what he expects then you go to the seller and start asking for a receipt because you can't take or buy a phone without having a receipt. Your choice... case closed I'm out.

If you claim a dog is pedigree, pedigree simply means knowing the dog's bloodline. There is no harm in asking to keep a good record for the dog.

So, if you don't know the meaning of pedigree google it instead of showing your stupidity here.

The seller said the dog is pedigree. He has since dodged the question. We have also moved on. But stop showing off your half brains here.

8 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lavendra:

If a breeder advertises a dog as pedigree but fails to deliver the papers along with the dog, then such dog, no matter how big it becomes, cannot be said to be a pedigree cos there is no proof.

The space you used in typing the above would have been enough to tell the Mr breeder to provide the pedigree papers as advertised.

A reputable breeder would know that responsible dog owners won't allow such a dog to mate with their female dogs cos they don't know its history which might help tell of its health conditions and other bad traits that shouldn't be passed on to the next generation.

Only a "breeder" who is all about Money advertises a dog as pedigree without supplying proof.

There might be proof or not; we can't know until it is provided cos the buyer is entitled to one.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
If a breeder advertises a dog as pedigree but fails to deliver the papers along with the dog, then such dog, no matter how big it becomes, cannot be said to be a pedigree cos there is no proof.

The space you used in typing the above would have been enough to tell the Mr breeder to provide the pedigree papers as advertised.

A reputable breeder would know that responsible dog owners won't allow such a dog to mate with their female dogs cos they don't know its history which might help tell of its health conditions and other bad traits that shouldn't be passed on to the next generation.

Only a "breeder" who is all about Money advertises a dog as pedigree without supplying proof.

There might be proof or not; we can't know until it is provided cos the buyer is entitled to one.
U GET TIME OOOO....i hope its not wat am tinking ooo that u are jobless?I 'too know sometimes can be a problem...wats ur stress...u didnt pay for the dog,ur not the owner...ur not the breeder..yet the matter is ur number one priority...mehn i wonder the way people behave at times

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
U GET TIME OOOO....i hope its not wat am tinking ooo that u are jobless?
The above space would have been enough for you to state whether the dog truly has pedigree papers or not.

9 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The above space would have been enough for you to state whether the dog truly has pedigree papers or not.
keep BARKING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
keep BARKING!!!!
Another wasted space, Mr reputable marketer.

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by atoleybaba(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Saxy I admire ur agility and ur aggressive marketing but u really need to learn how to interact with ur customers. Bobbysaxy try to learn business sociology it is important

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Am expecting him to reply you with the answers a lot of people following this have been craving to know. This is not about witch hunt. It's about integrity. Or simply say it's not pedigree. It's a mis-use of word.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
If anyone claims a dog is pedigree, and it's not pedigree. And I bought it thinking its pedigree. I will charge that person to court. Cause that's FRAUD.

Even if I happen to be the seller. I won't claim my dog is pedigree without proof or knowing the bloodline. Now that's INTEGRITY.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:

Am expecting him to reply you with the answers a lot of people following this have been craving to know. This is not about witch hunt. It's about integrity. Or simply say it's not pedigree. It's a mis-use of word.
Can a rude talker have integrity?
Can a person who doesn't care about the life of his animal even bother about pedigree record?

He will keep dodging the question cos the dog is most obviously not a pedigree.
Perhaps, since realised that the OP is a novice who didn't bother to ask for the papers, he decided to keep it so as to use it to sell any shitty puppy as pedigree.

I still doubt the puppy is pedigree nor even emanated from his pseudokennel.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:
If anyone claims a dog is pedigree, and it's not pedigree. And I bought it thinking its pedigree. I will charge that person to court. Cause that's FRAUD.
Even if I happen to be the seller. I won't claim my dog is pedigree without proof or knowing the bloodline. Now that's INTEGRITY.
oga if to say u dey near me i for curse u stupid..i mean i dont knw who saxy is buh to c u prolonging this matter in this way makes u realy irritating..look at urself..mr pedigree.in fact ur fada

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by walelaw1952(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Maitommi:
Hello everyone. Yesterday, 11th November, 2016. I came to the pet section looking to buy a puppy. Somehow, I noticed Bobbysaxy had many posts of many dogs on here so I took him to be a reputable breeder and thus contacted him. He asked me what breed I wanted and I told him I was undecided. I then told him I wanted a breed that will be indoors. Then he advised me to get his female caucasian he wanted to sell for 150k. I know the challenges of keeping a puppy indoors and I am not a fan of locking up dogs in cages so I asked if I would get a potty trained dog, he said YES! I asked severally, he said YES. I asked how destructive, he led me on, saying she's not. I also asked if the pup was pedigree, he said he he imported the mother from Russia and so on. All these happened on whatsapp which i'll be attaching screeshots. He then called me to convince me again to pay for the puppy after which I evntually transfered 120,000 to him. Fastforward to receiving the pup, she looks completely different from the video he sent to me, very skinny, wasn't potty trained from all indications because she has broken the house several times and is really destructive. Also, I have realized this breed is more of an outdoor breed. After telling Bobbysaxy all these things and revealing my intention to reutrn the pup to him, he wasnt willing to coperate. Instead he insisted he isn't going to pick her up, refund me and has suddenly become very rude. Meanwhile, I proceeded to send the pup back to Ibadan to him. Attached are the screenshots.
this is how u will wreck this guys image o. And some idiots will join u and start talking rubbish. Common sense for tell u say difference dey between breeder and trainer and potty training is one of the most difficult training. Although bobby should not have told u the puppy was potty trained. Do u expect the puppy to know how to read and write and even know the way to the toilet in a new home? When some people are paying 200k for 4 basic commands (sit,shake,stand and down)for just 1 month. Mtchw!!!! I dey wait for who go talk my matter.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by walelaw1952(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
walelaw1952:
this is how u will wreck this guys image o. And some idiots will join u and start talking rubbish. Common sense for tell u say difference dey between breeder and trainer and potty training is one of the most difficult training. Although bobby should not have told u the puppy was potty trained. Do u expect the puppy to know how to read and write and even know the way to the toilet in a new home? When some people are paying 200k for 4 basic commands (sit,shake,stand and down)for just 1 month. Mtchw!!!! I dey wait for who go talk my matter.
abeg o! I apologize for my comment o. Na as I first read the op post I take react,I did not read all other comments that followed. This topic is a closed case,I am so sorry for trying to open healed wounds. Apologize Op

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
henrhiy:
oga if to say u dey near me i for curse u stupid..i mean i dont knw who saxy is buh to c u prolonging this matter in this way makes u realy irritating..look at urself..mr pedigree.in fact ur fada

After reading your post, And I didn't direct anything to you. Nor does the matter concerns you.

Before this month ends you will suffer another person's problem. Now write that down. That's for you.

The dog's is in my custody. I now represent the buyer. I demand to know the dog's bloodline as claimed by the seller. It's as simple. Or indeed he is a fraud, a cheat and a thief. Simple. The title claims "wants to scam" : Now the court is open to proof you are not really a SCAMMER. I need the bloodline.

Leviticus 19:11
Verse Concepts
'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Eveezy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:

Bro, I know dt pedigree papers should go wit a pedigree dog, bt let's assume u imported a pedigree male nd anoda imports a pedigree female, dey both littered in Nigeria, d pups are nt registered in d pedigree data base, d pups later grew up nd littered, nd still not registered, does it make dier generation unknown? even tho it was recorded somewhere nd nt d pedigree data base? in dis kinda scenario, paper is nt provided bt pups are pedigree, nd according to d definition of pedigree, pups linage can be traced to at least 4 generations bk.
Fine possibly bobby was misleading by claiming super pedigree frm imported parents nd all. what he could provide right now should be atleast a known sire nd dam of d pup linage. nd u can continue ur research frm dere.
Mind u anyone could do whatever to sell his or her pups, even u ve done same b4, remember u once advertised straight bk pups as slant BKS? wasn't dt misleading? nd remember ur reactions wen people tried explaining to u dt it wasn't a slant bk?
jst be calm wit bobby nd pchat him

6 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Eveezy:

Bro, I know dt pedigree papers should go wit a pedigree dog, bt let's assume u imported a pedigree male nd anoda imports a pedigree female, dey both littered in Nigeria, d pups are nt registered in d pedigree data base, d pups later grew up nd littered, nd still not registered, does it make dier generation unknown? even tho it was recorded somewhere nd nt d pedigree data base? in dis kinda scenario, paper is nt provided bt pups are pedigree, nd according to d definition of pedigree, pups linage can be traced to at least 4 generations bk.
Fine possibly bobby was misleading by claiming super pedigree frm imported parents nd all. what he could provide right now should be atleast a known sire nd dam of d pup linage. nd u can continue ur research frm dere.
Mind u anyone could do whatever to sell his or her pups, even u ve done same b4, remember u once advertised straight bk pups as slant BKS? wasn't dt misleading? nd remember ur reactions wen people tried explaining to u dt it wasn't a slant bk?
jst be calm wit bobby nd pchat him

Thanks! Had actually moved on, it was henrhiy that infuriated me, didn't even need the papers. Just a text of the bloodline will do, with little proof am not texted shit.

And my GSD the other time, I thought it was slant then, after I was corrected I closed the thread and open another one without using slant. Am not in the habit of deceiving people.

@Eveezy - people like you are scarce, you have commented without bias. God bless you for your genuity (Amen)
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Eveezy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:

Thanks! Had actually moved on, it was henrhiy that infuriated me, didn't even need the papers. Just a text of the bloodline will do, with little proof am not texted shit.

And my GSD the other time, I thought it was slant then, after I was corrected I closed the thread and open another one without using slant. Am not in the habit of deceiving people.

@Eveezy - people like you are scarce, you have commented without bias. God bless you for your genuity (Amen)
Good, and thanks for d kind words, as it is now, u re very lucky to ve such a wonderful dog, I wouldn't lie dt I didn't get a little jealous, kept on wishing I saw d thread earlier, having such a dog is great. just make sure u enjoy d dog nd take good care of her. pedigree or nt, if its abt price to sell her pups, she definitely looks like quality, so anyone who sees her wont pay less. shez fantastic

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:

After reading your post, And I didn't direct anything to you. Nor does the matter concerns you.
Before this month ends you will suffer another person's problem. Now write that down. That's for you.
The dog's is in my custody. I now represent the buyer. I demand to know the dog's bloodline as claimed by the seller. It's as simple. Or indeed he is a fraud, a cheat and a thief. Simple. The title claims "wants to scam" : Now the court is open to proof you are not really a SCAMMER. I need the bloodline.
Leviticus 19:11
Verse Concepts
'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
guy u are very dull i swear..ur posts are pointless.n even b quotin bible..Who does dat?..hw can someone give birth to u..gawd!!!i haf tire abeg..remember dat saying EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE..this is a perfect example..b making noise bout pedigree blockhead!..
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by cybriz82(m): 2:32am On Nov 17, 2016
anoda town cryer for peter n paul...see as u dey beg as if drm go dash u d dog.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by cybriz82(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2016
i tell bro....datz very bad just like a mother sendin her child an errand n dnt care if d child cme bk alive or nt.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by cybriz82(m): 3:11am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=wapadunk post=51016363]

He goes on trips frequently, he in the past also went with his former dog. You don't expect him to try that with a Caucasian.

I think it's time for the admins to close the thread.

The Dog is now in my care, I don't know him before neither does he. He gave me for free, he even at a time almost paid for the dog's transport.

What I observed actually pissed him off was manner of reply and insincerity only to find out he didn't get what he expected.

Almost everyone in his shoes would have got annoyed after coughing out 120k only to find out some claims aren't true. I don't think anybody is after your business

Note : When you say pedigree : It's means you know the dog's bloodline.

Note : In Nigeria's context , indoor dogs are Samoyed, ahpso, etc. Not Bull-dogs and Co. : they are outdoor dogs.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Fxwarrior: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2016
*spreads mat

This thread is very funny. Which one be potty trained again?

That breeders reply is very funny though.
" I told you she will grow into a lion". Op replied I don't want a lion.

Breeder even said the dog will be crying when pressed. This seems like a Nollywood script.

Finally why can't Nigerians be straightforward for once.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Fxwarrior: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2016
bobbysaxy:
U contacted me for a dog...u said I shud advise u on which breed to buy...I told u caucasain puppy I told u I have one for 150k...u said u can pay 120k I said no problem but I dont send dogs without recieveing payments which is the normal tin...u said u wanna keep indoor I told u know problem...depending on how u train ur dog...before u buy something maybe u shud make ur research well...and dont just come here said u were scammed....he paid and I sent the exact dog to him....inside the 120k...I got him a free adjustable collar for dog....a free powder for dog....a free 100tablet multivitamins....free soap for dogs,free basket and free waybill to his state...all these to appreciate him for his patronage....i sent him exact dog which I will attach his picture....and he is here talking about scam...asking me to go the park to recieve a dog back....putting a sold pups life at risk...who does dat....am not going to any park to recieve a sold dog...that u recieved all the pictures and all details before u paid for her and u recieved exact dog...he went to send the dog back without my approval and ask me to go and recieve it back.....1st u dont know what u wanna buy...I showed u...u aggreed I sent same dog and u got her within few hours....so I dont know where the issue of scam comes in...u said can she stay indoors I said yes depending on what u want....she cud be potty trained...she was also under learning process in our kennel here before she left for her new home...u sent a dog back a day after telling me to go and recieve...sory we dont do such and will never do such....he kept asking for refund putting my pups life at risk...he is not bothered about wat cud happened to a puppy that went tru multiple travelling becos of indecision and not knowing what u want....I explain that caucasians are large breeds...pls u better call ur driver to get ur dog back to u as we wont go to any park to recieve any dog back...wat if the dog dies after getting to our kennel...?who absorbs the loss...next time,make proper finding about an item before u buy...now he is talking about lhasa apso,wen we transacted on a caucasian mountain dog
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Fxwarrior: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2016
^^^ Bobysaxy I put it to you that you are not an honest person.
Op asked you several times if the dog was potty trained, to which you replied in the affirmative- Yes.

Now from the above post of yours you are saying that the dog was undergoing training and that the dog could be potty trained which wasn't what you told op.

Finally I take offence at your initial statement in the chat saying you will not listen to 17 years old people here telling you how to do business.
It shows the way you regard us in this forum as teenagers yet you do your business here and am sure if a 17 years old even sends you money you will also sell.

You are very wicked and deceitful. That's my take!

13 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
henrhiy:

guy u are very dull i swear..ur posts are pointless.n even b quotin bible..Who does dat?..hw can someone give birth to u..gawd!!!i haf tire abeg..remember dat saying EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE..this is a perfect example..b making noise bout pedigree blockhead!..

I will make noise about that, cause I care about staying true to what you claim. And if the person concern doesn't come here to retract those claims, I will keep this thread alive for years to come. So, it's non of your business, you are not involved in the matter. When 9 of 10 people says the same. So, know you are the only odd, that means your brain is Dead.

#Baby #Factory #Product
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Fxwarrior:
^^^ Bobysaxy I put it to you that you are not an honest person.
Op asked you several times if the dog was potty trained, to which you replied in the affirmative- Yes.

Now from the above post of yours you are saying that the dog was undergoing training and that the dog could be potty trained which wasn't what you told op.

Finally I take offence at your initial statement in the chat saying you will not listen to 17 years old people here telling you how to do business.
It shows the way you regard us in this forum as teenagers yet you do your business here and am sure if a 17 years old even sends you money you will also sell.

You are very wicked and deceitful. That's my take!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.