Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,737 members, 7,865,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? (2194 Views)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
It's not a must but most ladies prefers guys who are taller than them undecided
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by misspicy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Perfect! kiss wink
you look perfect with it bæ kiss cool

Thanks hun winkkisskiss

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Obtsubtle why don't you propose to Estharfabian already!!
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papikush:
Obtsubtle why don't you propose to Estharfàbian already!!

Jealous much? undecided

Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papikush:
Obtsubtle why don't you propose to Estharfabian already!!
undecided

Do you like those fingers you type with??

I'm guessing you do.. Be careful now, you can lose all ten of em in a flash..
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Jealous much? undecided

Of Go and sleep Abeg undecided

OBTSubtle:
undecided
Do you like those fingers you type with??
I'm guessing you do.. Be careful now, you can lose all ten of em in a flash..

Bro, she likes you, you like her. You both argue everytime. Perfect couple don't you think tongue
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papikush:

Of Go and sleep Abeg undecided

Bro, she likes you, you like her. You both argue everytime. Perfect couple don't you think tongue
cheesy

Think?? Here's what I think.. I think you'd scream when I'm pulling out your nipples with pliers.. angry
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Well theirs is man for every woman. And woman for every man.
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by bitchcrafts: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Preferences and the fact that I'm A potential dwarf.. cry

oops! That's gross.
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by Fernandowski(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol

tall guys rocks

I can date anything as far as you are a beautiful lady with nice character

but to see a lady fuckkinng taller than me?? 6'10+??

funny
Re: Is It A Must For The MAN Be Taller Than The WOMAN? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol

tall guys rocks

I can date anything as far as you are a beautiful lady with nice character

but to see a lady fuckkinng taller than me?? 6'10+??

funny

But in my own case, i am a short guy, at least i can't go for dwarf now...cos of my kids ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Happy New Month Text Messages For Your Loved Ones. / How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? / How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.