Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities (4079 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
You are a man, accept your responsibilities

Having so much experiences about men starting from my father, shows that not all men are emotionally mature, calling them a "man", is just a title.

Because some men do not know how to own up to their responsibilities.

While some are basic misogynists, they are always trying to prove a point about the female gender, forgetting that the person that gave birth to them, nursed them and raised them is their mother, a "woman".

You are fully aware of your actions, you walk up to a lady on the pretence that you love her because of your freaky fantasies, have your way with her and get her pregnant.

You now put all the blame on the lady, some will even deny the pregnancy, some will accept it but make sure they frustrate the living light out of that woman, turning her into an empty basket with big holes.

My question is why couldn't you use protection, when you had the chance, why put a woman in the family way, when you are not emotionally mature to handle life.

Some men too, falls into the category of not paying the children's school fees, not paying the house rent not even leaving a dime at home to cater for the family.

Yet, you call yourself the head of the family. As you read this article if you fall into this category ask yourself "what are the things that qualifies you to be a man? "

To be responsible means you have to deal with issues properly, you have to be accountable for the decisions you made, you have to sacrifice some things and handle your life with dexterity, it also means to be independent, to be able to stand up and defend your actions which automatically makes you a man.

So you cannot be living in your parents house and still impregnate a woman, how would you deal with that, you're not even mature enough to decide what you really want for yourself.

You cannot be stingy and think marriage is for you, that trait will not make you responsible to the family you are making.

To continue reading click on this link http://www.temmywrites..com/
You will find out more about being responsible as a man

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

Having so much experiences about men starting from my father, shows that not all men are emotionally mature, calling them a "man", is just a title.

While some are basic misogynists, they are always trying to prove a point about the female gender, forgetting that the person that gave birth to them, nursed them and raised them is their mother, a "woman".

You are fully aware of your actions, you walk up to a lady on the pretence that you love her because of your freaky fantasies, have your way with her and get her pregnant.

You now put all the blame on the lady, some will even deny the pregnancy, some will accept it but make sure they frustrate the living light out of that woman, turning her into an empty basket with big holes.

My question is why couldn't you use protection, when you had the chance, why put a woman in the family way, when you are not emotionally mature to handle life.

Some men too, falls into the category of not paying the children's school fees, not paying the house rent not even leaving a dime at home to cater for the family.

Yet, you call yourself the head of the family. As you read this article if you fall into this category ask yourself "what are the things that qualifies you to be a man? "

To be responsible means you have to deal with issues properly, you have to be accountable for the decisions you made, you have to sacrifice some things and handle your life with dexterity, it also means to be independent, to be able to stand up and defend your actions which automatically makes you a man.

So you cannot be living in your parents house and still impregnate a woman, how would you deal with that, you're not even mature enough to decide what you really want for yourself.

You cannot be stingy and think marriage is for you, that trait will not make you responsible to the family you are making.

Ok seen. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Gbgists: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pls how are u posting, mine is showing server is crowded

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Obodo999(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

You are accusing men of being misogynists. And your rubbish writing is full of feminism. What do you think of women who opened their pvssy for irresponsible man?

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
I recommend men impregnate willy nilly.

If you open your legs for a man who hasn't married you, then it's your funeral

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Obodo 999
Next time before you comment on something you know absolutely nothing about, read it well.. I specifically said "some" not all. And my post is not stupid, you should learn how to talk to women and practice what u preach, why would you sound like that, you didn't even click on the link to see the whole article to know where it ended.. You just swallowed me before chewing me. So please before you do stupid things, think well. I shouldn't have replied you because it's a waste of data

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ubunja
Why would you have unprotected sex with a woman that you are not married to? When you throw stones make sure you don't live in a glass house

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gbgist
Dear it should be the network, try again later.
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:
Ubunja
Why would you have unprotected sex with a woman that you are not married to? When you throw stones make sure you don't live in a glass house
am I the one who gets pregnant?

She with the womb must watch out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Charlesz
You are a rare gem.
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ubunja
So you don't care about being protective about it? Till u catch herpes or HIV ehnn

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice one @Temmywrites

Make sure you also write for women as well.
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by chinchonglee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
[s]
Temmywrites:

[/s]
Trash..

I jst wasted time reading dis trash and for dat u wont go scot free

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ImaIma1(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Then why sleep with the irresponsible guy? Why allow yourself to get pregnant when you are not married? It takes two to tango. It's not all on the guy. At least it wasn't rape but consensual.

So if it didn't work out, blame both parties.

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Temmywrites(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Truthsayer009
I respect you a lot, and I will.. If u check my posts one of them is for women. It's titled what men want in women. I'm not one sided, I'm just there saying the basic truth like your ID here.. Chop knuckle jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by chinchonglee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
ImaIma1:
Then why sleep with the irresponsible guy? Why allow yourself to get pregnant when you are not married? It takes two to tango. It's not all on the guy. At least it wasn't rape but consensual.

U shuld personally mentor the OP on how to reason.

She has a biased way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by bdchange(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:
Ubunja
lolz I just laughed at your comments because you sound as if you don't know your fellow gender again. Few years back I was dating this girl and she won't allow me to use condoms because she says it pains her and she doesn't enjoy the sex. Now because we were both young and foolish. we continue in that acts. Even when I asked her what of pregnancy, she told me as long as I won't deny it. com'on isn't that foolish from both side.Thank God I escaped and never put her in child's way(Would have regret it for the rest of my life). Now if you think young girls and guys don't engage in this stupidity today then I will say you still have a lot to know or you are in denial. But if you know they are into it, then you should expect them to bring children into this world in which they can't cater for.
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Amumaigwe: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Obodo999:

You are accusing men of being misogynists. And your rubbish writing is full of feminism. What do you think of women who opened their pvssy for irresponsible man?

Especially after rejecting reserved but focused responsible men for fairy-tale play boys.
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:
Ubunja
So you don't care about being protective about it? Till u catch herpes or HIV ehnn
something must kill a man
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Obodo999(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:
Obodo 999
Next time before you comment on something you know absolutely nothing about, read it well.. I specifically said "some" not all. And my post is not stupid, you should learn how to talk to women and practice what u preach, why would you sound like that, you didn't even click on the link to see the whole article to know where it ended.. You just swallowed me before chewing me. So please before you do stupid things, think well. I shouldn't have replied you because it's a waste of data

Who made you so this bitter? All is well
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:
Ubunja
men don't get pregnant. as a lady you should either close your legs or use the pill. men will always get away with it so women should learn
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

yen yen yen, cry us a river. if you husband becomes broke and you have the money please dont pay the bills o
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
ednut1:
men don't get pregnant. as a lady you should either close your legs or use the pill. men will always get away with it so women should learn
they never want to take responsibility for anything.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

Leave me alone ...ur wahala too much
Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Martinez39(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwww. undecided

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by AstroG: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

Rubbish!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
I didn't read, but for the fact that you own a blog, I like that. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Deadbeat dads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by victorian(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

God bless you jare

I wonder what ladies were thinking when they have unprotected sex with broke guys , students and guys stil living with their parents and guys who takes them to hotels only for sex, claiming boyfriend?

Honestly i really wonder . As in im baffled .

Dont the ladies also think of getting infected by HIV OR STDS?

man and woman stupid mistakes i read online taya me jare.

Babies thrown in bushes, drainage, gutters, etc is really annoying and i also wonder shey these guys and ladies dont know what sex education is ? And how to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies ?

Sighs some nigerians sef!

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temmywrites:

So Mrs. Responsibility, as a woman tell us what have you done for your self as a person
* You are the reason why women are called weak genders.
* So as President is head of state, he's the one that does all the works in Nigeria abi??
* If u assist in building ur family person go die abi
* With poor condition of this country you think its easy for economic class person to meet all your bill
You own is to quote use less link, if in the course of heading the family he dies, you will just find another sex mate.

BETTER GO AND WORK HARD, ITS NOT BAD IF YOU ASSIST THE MAN YOU LOVE HOOOOHAAAAA

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Man! Be A Man And Accept Your Responsibilities by skywalker240(m): 5:25am On Jul 27, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:

So Mrs. Responsibility, as a woman tell us what have you done for your self as a person
* You are the reason why women are called weak genders.
* So as President is head of state, he's the one that does all the works in Nigeria abi??
* If u assist in building ur family person go die abi
* With poor condition of this country you think its easy for economic class person to meet all your bill
You own is to quote use less link, if in the course of heading the family he dies, you will just find another sex mate.

BETTER GO AND WORK HARD, ITS NOT BAD IF YOU ASSIST THE MAN YOU LOVE HOOOOHAAAAA
menh that pic says alot about reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Call That Broke My Heart / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.