Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex (3439 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by fineboynl(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
99% of girls have nothing to offer in relationship other than sex, until they start to prove us wrong we will keep looking out for the pretty and sexy ones since that all they have to offer.

you walk up to a girl either pretty or ugly. the first thing they do is to access you from upward to downward. to see if you are rich or have a car and great personalities. your handsomeness will be the last thing they will look at. but if you are rich and handsome then a plus for you.

when you talk or complain they will say if na fine them wan chop. I have lost count on the number of girls that use this phrase even the ugly ones and not too good shape. they all want easy and short cut to good life. if its so easy why they didn't make the money themselves. or why did their parents is nor rich??

but then again to look at it from the other end and what will they offer you in return for all their demand? its absolutely nothing other than sex. sex is so cheap this days when you have the Money. so why settle for less. go boy. go for the beautiful ones instead.

from all the girls I met even the working and not working ones they demand for money.

you are on the phone... it's your money.
you go outing together... your money.
you hang out.... your money
they are sick... your money
your birthday... your money
their birthday... your money
you want to sleep with them... your money
they want to sleep with you... your money
transport, they are coming & going... your money.

whatever they buy for you. they will collect it in 10 times back.

if only things can turn around. we will take them serious but until then we will keep having the sex mindset.

7 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ok! undecided
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can i call your sister to confirm ?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecided

Oga.. Face your book
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Then don't date! Stay single and enjoy ur money lipsrsealed

Is tat hard? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by LordIsaac(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
The truth hurts. This is front page material. Where is Seun...please come and personally move this!!

6 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by fineboynl(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Then don't date! Stay single and enjoy ur money lipsrsealed

Is tat hard? undecided
I will use my money to have sex with the pretty and beautiful ones. I won't spend if they are not hot if you understand what I mean. I will fyck the ugly ones for free only.

6 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by propzncribz: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
There's a bit of truth in what u are saying but this only happens if the girl doesn't love you. Believe me if a girl loves you, she will either advise you to save money for the future or she will spend money on you just as you spend on her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Smellymouth: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
fineboynl:
I will use my money to have sex with the pretty and beautiful ones. I won't spend if they are not hot if you understand what I mean. I will fyck the ugly ones for free only.

grin

Oohh laaawd!

U can do whatever u like... It's ur money anyway..
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by ReInstalled(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
LA true

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by QuietHammer(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Given that there are billions of girls on earth, 99% of that estimate would be more than one. Your topic should be "99% of girls have..."
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
Can i call your sister to confirm ?

I think we should call his mom instead..grin

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by pimplucious: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
True even the sex sef don tire person.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

I think we should call his mom instead..grin

thats if she knows him cheesy

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
so are we expected to be gay or what??
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
thats if she knows him cheesy

True...grin

LMFAO... very true. grin
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Laveda(f): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smh.. ..
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
True...grin
LMFAO... very true. grin
I just reported your former post of insulting Op mum... I hope mynd44 sees it.
You did same to firstking01, and now op...
Careless!!

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I just reported your former post of insulting Op mum... I hope mynd44 sees it.

You did same to firstkïng01, and now op...

Careless!!

SMH....grin

Okay, I'll Now die from the ban.... cry it'll render me Useless. Because Nairaland is my Life abi? MtcheeeeW. don't go and find better things doing. Keep reporting. grin

PS-Where TF did I Insult anyone's Momma? Do you Also have problems Deciphering basic English Language? or do I need to translate to pidgin? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

SMH....grin

Okay, I'll Now die from the ban .... cry it'll render me Useless. Because Nairaland is my Life abi? MtcheeeeW. don't go and find better things doing. Keep reporting. grin

PS-Where TF did I Insult anyone's Momma? Do you Also have problems Deciphering basic English Language? or do I need to translate to pidgin? undecided

gbam cheesy dont mind these kids
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Jenny1010(f): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
op. must you date?
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Newbeginnings(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
well I know that as my girl she can offer me pleasure (sex) do my house chores ... give me advise and be the mother of my kids....

So it depends on who you date...

Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by LadyJasper: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
OK, calm down before you hurt yourself.
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam cheesy dont mind these kids

My dear, I don taya o...grin

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
She did nothing wrong. Op made a crass generalization concerning Nigerian females, and she promptly reminded him that his mother is also a Nigerian female, so whatever he posited also applies to her.
In your bid to play judge and justice, you failed to properly understand what just played out.

BiafranBushBoy:

I just reported your former post of insulting Op mum... I hope mynd4.4 sees it.

You did same to firstk
ing01, and now op...

Careless!!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by modsRbastard: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
this days, i don't even need to spend a dime on them before they open up wide. i just spend the money on me for them to see the soft life; trust me... they all want a man who's made or in that transition. i don't blame them much tho cos we all are wired like that in Kingdom Animalia

A fish is attracted to the most colorful fish

A lioness is attracted to the Lion with darker mane

A bird is attracted to one that can chirp better

This are natural laws of attraction that we can only scratch the surface at trying to change that orientation.

However...i wish we could learn a thing from this lower animal SWAN , they mate for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmm.....,for ur black mind
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Slaveman343: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op is gay. Thats how they advertise themselves

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

SMH....grin

Okay, I'll Now die from the ban.... cry it'll render me Useless. Because Nairaland is my Life abi? MtcheeeeW. don't go and find better things doing. Keep reporting. grin

I have stated my case...

Have fun!!
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I have stated my case...
Have fun!!
Snitch...gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / Do You Think They Are Sexy ? / This Is Absolutely True (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.