Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Do You Think They Are Sexy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think They Are Sexy ? (3433 Views)

Married Women Are Sexy Sluts / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
this is called violence aesthetics . check their muscles and exposed flesh. they show a kind of sex you would not see under normal circumstances.

and the more violence shown by these bestial black animal boys, the more sexy they are. we ladies , actually in our reveries, wish to be penetrated by bad thugs .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
I know where you can locate them, lefulefu have the password
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:
this is called violence aesthetics . check their muscles and exposed flesh. they show a kind of sex you would not see under normal circumstances.

and the more disparity these violence shows by these bestial black animal boys, the more sexy they are. we ladies , actually in our reveries, wish to be penetrated by bad thugs .
...u are back again?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:
I know where you can locate them, lefulefu have the password
wetin u dey do for this crazy thread? grin
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by JacksonD7: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

and the more disparity these violence shows by these bestial black animal boys, the more sexy they are. we ladies , actually in our reveries, wish to be penetrated by bad thugs .

You're still on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by JacksonD7: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

...u are back again?

You'd think the mods would give this one a life ban.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

i sure the mods don even tire sef grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin u dey do for this crazy thread? grin

I no know how I take see the thread, I go shine my eyes next time shocked shocked
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Ichel: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017

This CODI is actually working. Pls can someone show me the way out, cuz i don't remember how i got here.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

I no know how I take see the thread, I go shine my eyes next time shocked shocked
na ppl wit strong head dey enter op's threads ooo grin.her threads are kinder creepy grin
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

na ppl wit strong head dey enter op's threads ooo grin.her threads are kinder creepy grin

My level of creepiness never reach this level, in fact my own na novice grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Garrirevenge(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
what de phuck...
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
He's back again. Welcome bro, we missed you.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nufin wey pesin no go c
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 3:59am On Jun 09, 2017
JacksonD7:

You're still on nairaland

i cant get black peniss out of my mind !
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 4:00am On Jun 09, 2017
JacksonD7:

for what ? a white woman not allowed to suck black peniss ? is it an offence ?
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2017
beardlessdude:
He's back again. Welcome bro, we missed you.

I am a "she" , I don't have a peniss.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by JacksonD7: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

for what ? a white woman not allowed to suck black peniss ? is it an offence ?

It's no offence, but it's not very constructive for anyone to be obsessed about cocks. Put that kind of obsession into an art form, and you'll do some wonders in the long run.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2017
JacksonD7:

It's no offence, but it's not very constructive for anyone to be obsessed about cocks. Put that kind of obsession into an art form, and you'll do some wonders in the long run.

peniss are the essence of everything, how can you say they not important ?! and here, I just post some black animals' pictures. there is no peniss here.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by youngfocus(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

peniss are the essence of everything, how can you say they not important ?! and here, I just post some black animals' pictures. there is no peniss here.

why calling them black animal they are human being like you mind your speech girl,all white are racism
I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2017
youngfocus:

why calling them black animal they are human being like you mind your speech girl,all white are racism
I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can ALL whites are racists ? you are so generalizing and racism .
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by youngfocus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can ALL whites are racists ? you are so generalizing and racism .
from ur speech,it decode dat you too is a racism, just dat your sexual pleasure is in black,I hate white
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by tonaydo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

you mean HIM thrends cos no sane girl get time for this kind thing
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
tonaydo:
you mean HIM thrends cos no sane girl get time for this kind thing
hahacheesy he/she said he/she will upload and post his/her real picture on the 15th of this month to prove his/she is a femalecheesy.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Anoda man made creature
dis 1 can never be from God
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
youngfocus:

from ur speech,it decode dat you too is a racism, just dat your sexual pleasure is in black,I hate white

so , a white woman , who loves black boys only, is a racist ? is this your logic ?
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by youngfocus(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

so , a white woman , who loves black boys only, is a racist ? is this your logic ?
frm your speech,it look like wanted to b using black as a tools,like a toy,love machine,all what you like abt black is the thickness and grip size of the penis of black,apart from DAT nothing more,if u truly love black choose one of them that is suitable for you and marry, and forget abt your sexual fantasy
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 5:15am On Jun 11, 2017
youngfocus:

frm your speech,it look like wanted to b using black as a tools,like a toy,love machine,all what you like abt black is the thickness and grip size of the penis of black,apart from DAT nothing more,if u truly love black choose one of them that is suitable for you and marry, and forget abt your sexual fantasy

what else do you think other white women love black men for ?

at least , I love something more than black peniss.

I love the sexy black skin, and the muscles, and the sweet mouth. but black peniss is inarguably the predominant element.
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by JacksonD7: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
whywhyogun:

You can't think for two minutes without processing pennisses, go ahead and play with them. Your case is strong,
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by youngfocus(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
whywhyogun:

I love the sexy black skin, and the muscles, and the sweet mouth. but black peniss is inarguably the predominant element.

lol you are fun of that huge tools under there,what is not enough for black woman,here you are now to compete with them,I pray God will provide you a massive weapon of destruction under there,like 16 inches
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by youngfocus(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
whywhyogun:

lol you are fun of that huge tools under there,what is not enough for black woman,here you are now to compete with them,I pray God will provide you a massive weapon of destruction under there,like 16 inches,what did you think about that?
Re: Do You Think They Are Sexy ? by whywhyogun: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

You can't think for two minutes without processing pennisses, go ahead and play with them. Your case is strong,

because I have no peniss for myself. that is why I need them and miss them so badly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No / Spotted On FB Sexy Or Trashy / How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.