Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies (46594 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Intensifies Efforts To Flood Market With Products / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / Search For Oil In N/East Intensify As NNPC Mount GPS In Oil Well Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by metromediaboss: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
NNPC seismic crew has finally mounted GPS Monument at the Kolmani oil well site. The search for oil in the North/East is truly underway. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/nnpc-seismic-engineers-north-oil.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by olasmith10(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
my projection is that, although the current economic climate might be tilting backward but it has a prosperous undertone.. A time will come when groups, sects would find it extremely difficult and unnecessary to hold the nation to ransom over mundane issues..its good news should this exercise becomes a success!!!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Elkay3: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
This oil sef...wetin!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Paperwhite(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is Bubu's definition of "diversification". Senile dull man. undecided

240 Likes 18 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by shobroy10(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
No worries every part of Nigeria have oil so next

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by GudluckIBB(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Niger delta oil will soon become useless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by shobroy10(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
choose wisely u are not better

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Perfecttouch(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
metromediaboss:
NNPC seismic crew has finally mounted GPS Monument at the Kolmani oil well site. The search for oil in the North/East is truly underway. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/nnpc-seismic-engineers-north-oil.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
i think the Hausas are finally receiving sense. They can see the handwriting on the wall that one day,maybe soon, they will no longer have dominion over those oil wells and rig allocated to them. And don't be surprise Buhari might be the last Hausa to rule a united Nigeria.
Jonathan has the same opportunity to upgrade both bayelsa and niger delta, I think we should ask tompolo,ayiri, Clark and co what happened.
Obasanjo had same opportunity to develop olokola but he too didn't .

31 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
midol:
We yoruba muslim pray 5 times daily for oil to be found in the land of our northern masters. So that our masters can drink oil in peace without disturbance from IPOB and Niger delta. Insha Allah! Mohammed Seriki! grin
double it to 10x Daily so ur felow zombie Masters can drink a full gallon daily... mtcheww

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
D tin pain you ba? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by mrvitalis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why the so much talk about oil exploration in the north..? What about his efforts to increase Nigeria's water boundaries to include about 40% more oil blocks??

And for those asking if this is diversification.. . Let me asked what will be wrong if we produce 10 million barrels per day and yet it only contribute 30% of our earnings??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by sanandreas(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Exercise of futility and waste of scarce resources. Not all oil wells will become commercial wells. The world is developing renewables faster than we thought. What makes the president thinks agitation would not also arise in NE when neglect and degradation sets in. Continue searching and Goodluck

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by mrvitalis(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
sanandreas:
Exercise of futility and waste of scarce resources. Not all oil wells will become commercial wells. The world is developing renewables faster than we thought. What makes the president thinks agitation would not also arise in NE when neglect and degradation sets in. Continue searching and Goodluck
Say what u know and leave the one u know nothing about

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by mrvitalis(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i think the Hausas are finally receiving sense. They can see the handwriting on the wall that one day,maybe soon, they will no longer have dominion over those oil wells and rig allocated to them. And don't be surprise Buhari might be the last Hausa to rule a united Nigeria.
Jonathan has the same opportunity to upgrade both bayelsa and niger delta, I think we should ask tompolo,ayiri, Clark and co what happened.
Obasanjo had same opportunity to develop olokola but he too didn't .
This the comment of someone who doesn't know a thing of how the oil industry works.. .

What difference dose if make if all the oil wells are owned by a northerner? ?

Ijaws are here and Buhari and our minster of petroleum is running all over the world looking for people to come and develop oil blocks and u are here saying trash

It takes over a billion dollars to get an oil block to become operational and if you have this cash and rady to invest am sure government will rush and give u oil blocks as much as u want

Even 80% of Nigerians owned oil blocks are not operational or operating far below capacities

Learn u guys will refuse

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by sanandreas(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Say what u know and leave the one u know nothing about

It will be a thing of joy if North finds oil. At least our beautiful creeks would be devoid of environmental degradation. Our communities is been roasted by gas flaring and u think it won't happen in the North. The FG is known for use and dump.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ok.
If only our leaders have been using our resources well!
Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by PaulIdu: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
olasmith10:
my projection is that, although the current economic climate might tilting backward but it has a prosperous undertone.. A time will come when groups, sects would find it extremely difficult and unnecessary to hold the nation to ransom over mundane issues..its good news should this exercise comes futile

Suprised you don't know that this project is not viable and is completely DOA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Sibrah: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
olasmith10:
my projection is that, although the current economic climate might tilting backward but it has a prosperous undertone.. A time will come when groups, sects would find it extremely difficult and unnecessary to hold the nation to ransom over mundane issues..its good news should this exercise comes futile
With the way Nigeria is structured, more oil will always be bad news. . . .

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Sibrah: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

This the comment of someone who doesn't know a thing of how the oil industry works.. .

What difference dose if make if all the oil wells are owned by a northerner? ?

Ijaws are here and Buhari and our minster of petroleum is running all over the world looking for people to come and develop oil blocks and u are here saying trash

It takes over a billion dollars to get an oil block to become operational and if you have this cash and rady to invest am sure government will rush and give u oil blocks as much as u want

Even 80% of Nigerians owned oil blocks are not operational or operating far below capacities

Learn u guys will refuse
ha ha bros . . . Small small now. So Alakija n those other military men spent $1bn before their oil block became operational. . .

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Sibrah: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why the so much talk about oil exploration in the north..? What about his efforts to increase Nigeria's water boundaries to include about 40% more oil blocks??

And for those asking if this is diversification.. . Let me asked what will be wrong if we produce 10 million barrels per day and yet it only contribute 30% of our earnings??
Make sense pls . . . 20 or 40 million bpd will always be a pain as long as there is over dependence on oil. If we had developed our refining capacity to 2 million bpd by now it would have given us some extra 150,000 direct employement and saved mad amount of forex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Samtob90(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Paperwhite:

Your problem is that you don't know the meaning of diversification. It does not mean neglecting a sector but developing other sectors so that they can grow. Moving from mono cultural economy to poly cultural economy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by DropShot: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
Pained loser!

He's diversifying the economy with massive investment in Agriculture and Mining.

Notwithstanding the above, search for oil in the basin region can go on concurrently.

I love how the man makes some of you cry online. E no send una. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sibrah:
ha ha bros . . . Small small now. So Alakija n those other military men spent $1bn before their oil block became operational. . .
She i know has foreign partners.. I told u most of Nigerians owned oil blocks are not operational.. . They just used them to take loans

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by wowmenow: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
They are looking for oil boko haram will destroy
Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Originalsly: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just my view... in this century there is and always will be glut in the oil market. Technology has made it possible to now extract oil that was not possible in the last century... the US ...which was the biggest buyer is now trying to sell oil. Doesn't mean oil is no longer important... it is not that important. My take on the rush to extract oil in the North is part of a bigger plan... the plan to set the North up with all it requires to be a self sufficient country, then secede and leave 'Nigeria' saddled with the debt.... the reason also why the $30 b loan is sought after without explanation. So looking at the big picture... this makes sense to me... why secede and have to depend on 'Nigeria' for oil?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by AfroMighty(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
midol:
We yoruba muslim pray 5 times daily for oil to be found in the land of our northern masters. So that our masters can drink oil in peace without disturbance from IPOB and Niger delta. Insha Allah! Mohammed Seriki! grin
you are sick for this statement

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by Thisis2raw(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Niger delta oil will soon become useless.
keep showing the world your bigotry

13 Likes

Re: NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies by hemartins(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is the definition of diversification I guess.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.