Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (67010 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by habsydiamond(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Make she no go marry dey wait for another person husband there. Very soon na DMX she go see instead of RMD

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by chubbygal(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
cry

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by byvan03: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't know what they see in this aging married man!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Burgerlomo: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to get mattied?

Is trump daughter the one? Speak Lord, speak. Your son heareth...

Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Digger, Ole barawo grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by baddosky1: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
"I want to make my yellow eba and efo for him"

I talk am! Na them!! Jobless Shapeless Afonja over-bleached ladies looking for marriages to destroy! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by crisycent: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na so one girl wen I know talk....I just laugh!!!!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Debra911(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hahaha.....
wonders shall neva end, I neva knew RMD is this hot& handsome, make I go check d google to examine him,
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by iamgift(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color cry
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by NeChErEnO1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
both stories are cock and bull stories. Bullshit!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
RMD my crushkiss grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by OsuOjukwu: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
baddosky1:

I talk am! Na them!! Jobless Shapeless Afonja over-bleached ladies looking for marriages to destroy! undecided undecided

she is igbo
their own eba is white, na we get yellow eba
maybe she learnt how to prepare efo there
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Praktikals(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
lol. Remember me in your kingdom o
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Loveebelejona: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to get mattied?

Is trump daughter the one? Speak Lord, speak. Your son heareth...
My granddad lived for 200years,you know why?he never deceived himself,please stop deceiving yourself so you can live long
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by yeezyquan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
she needs Jesus not RMD
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
I like older men, my husband is 48yrs old. smiley
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ElsonMorali: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Marvel1206:
Someone needs to flash her brain

No be something way get battery you fit flash?

Flashing her brain may not even work as I'm suspecting it is akamu that is there...
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by baddosky1: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
OsuOjukwu:

she is igbo
their own eba is white, na we get yellow eba
maybe she learnt how to prepare efo there

C'mon Gerrarahere!

You think i don't know that you are a typical afonja who is disguising with Ojukwu's name? See the negative name "OsuOjukwu"...which right Igbo person in their senses will give himself such name?

Don't let me give you a hot e-slap that will wipe off your tiger-claw marks on your afonja cheek!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4271106_yoru3_jpeg353ffcf8e9a7c7782c21b6bc3505fdd0

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by micky22: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
this is a high definition "mind obsession"
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ElsonMorali: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
chubbygal:
cry

That's not chicken finger madam, that's chicken d1ck! shocked
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by fendorf(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Interesting
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
PaperLace:
I like older men, my husband is 48yrs old. smiley

You haven't told us how old you are. Your husband may be 48 and you 47 or 49. smiley

So tell us how old you are and let us be the judge on whether you love older men or not. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You haven't told us how old you are. Your husband may be 48 and 47 or 49. smiley

So tell us how old you are and let us be the judge on whether you love older men or not. smiley

I am 27 grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello all, I was shortlisted for etisalat flash fiction..
All I need is your vote, pls!!

Please your votes would be appreciated

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=42
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
Some ladies self, them go just dey fall person hand any how, I particularly like the part where he said they are only in love with the idea of RMD and not RMD himself ,it's deep, I respect his wife a lot, it's not easy, and from his reply, he sure loves his wife, but left for me sha, I like them light skinned and tall and young grin
age is just a number. Some old men look younger than guys in their 30's. Just the same way Halle Berry and Eddie Murphy's ex wife look much younger than many Nigerian girls in their 20's. I prefer Halle Berry to most Nigerian girls cos she's super hot with baby face at almost 50,same with Bianca Ojukwu,those 3 ladies are more beautiful and look younger than most Nigerian girls in their 20's. Also,they have super flat tummies and super slim waists grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Ovokoo: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ceejay4real(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

I have seen few men, both young and old who can beat RMD. The man is HOT

He's handsome but not indispensable. So why are you bugging us here with bullshit? Just say you are crushing on him, period! I have seen loads of guys more manly, good looking and swagalicious than him! He's a star, that's why many women both young and old fantasise over him. So lady go get yourself a hubby and stop all these childish rants!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by bareal(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mtww! Very easy solution, buy cocumber, give it to a fine artist to help u design RMD's image on it. Lobatan!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Eventoned: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
That was a beautiful response from RMD, very mature.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
age is just a number. Some old men look younger than guys in their 30's. Just the same way Halle Berry and Eddie Murphy's ex wife look much younger than many Nigerian girls in their 20's. I prefer Halle Berry to most Nigerian girls cos she's super hot with baby face at almost 50,same with Bianca Ojukwu,those 3 ladies are more beautiful and look younger than most Nigerian girls in their 20's. Also,they have super flat tummies and super slim waists grin
heheheheh, oya go for Halle Berry na, be making mouth,baby face kor, bet you don't know how many botox injections made it possible, anyway me I know I will be a hot grandma in the future grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by friedcorn: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Digger, Ole barawo grin
hehehe.....na enemy of progress u be abi?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by friedcorn: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
heheheheh, oya go for Halle Berry na, be making mouth,baby face kor, bet you don't know how many botox injections made it possible, anyway me I know I will be a hot grandma in the future grin
picture of you in future as a grandma or........... You are lieing.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
make una leave dis man na ..d tin don dey pain me sef..if una b him present wife una go lik al dis tin..girls ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.