Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (66994 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by durasome(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2016
she is simply looking for an already made man.please accept one of those young men coming your way. and help build then like The RMD. gold diggers everywhere.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2016
PaperLace:
I like older men, my husband is 48yrs old. smiley
And you are?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
age is just a number. Some old men look younger than guys in their 30's. Just the same way Halle Berry and Eddie Murphy's ex wife look much younger than many Nigerian girls in their 20's. I prefer Halle Berry to most Nigerian girls cos she's super hot with baby face at almost 50,same with Bianca Ojukwu,those 3 ladies are more beautiful and look younger than most Nigerian girls in their 20's. Also,they have super flat tummies and super slim waists grin
Halle is 50

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
heheheheh, oya go for Halle Berry na, be making mouth,baby face kor, bet you don't know how many botox injections made it possible, anyway me I know I will be a hot grandma in the future grin
Bet u've not seen any of Halle's pic in her early career years,so how sure r u she's been using anti-aging drug viz botox

Botox that has side effects?

Hot grandma ko,frozen grandma ni tongue
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

Bet u've not seen any of Halle's pic in her early career years,so how sure r u she's been using botox

Hot grandma ko,frozen grandma ni
is she the only American?, why not queen latifah? grin,yeye dey smell, all this magazine readers that want the whole world the look like anorexic patients,keep on jerking off on the magazine in front you you, swerve !
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
is she the only American?, why not seen latifah? grin,yeye dey smell, all this magazine readers that want the whole world the look like anorexic patients,keep on jerking off on the magazine in front you you, swerve !
Halle is diabetic,thus she monitors her blood-sugar and keeps fit,thats why she still looks more youthful and graceful than you would ever be...so live with it

And no,i won't "jerk off" on the magazine in front of me,instead i'd nut on ur mumu face! :p
#gbef
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

Halle is diabetic,thus she monitors her blood-sugar and keeps fit,thats why she still looks more youthful and graceful than you would ever be...so live with it

And no,i won't "jerk off" on the magazine in front of me,instead i'd nut on ur face! :p
I think your wife will do a better job with the face nutting, don't tell me you are one of those Casanovas that play away matches, that is just wrong, repent,be responsible and nut only on your wife's face,but if you are not married, be faithful, and nut only on your gf or faincee 's face, stop being irresponsible grin, and I hope she has a body like Halle Berry too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
I think your wife will do a better job with the face nutting, don't tell me you are one of those Casanova that play away matches, that is just wrong, repent,be responsible and nut only on your wife's face,but if you are not married, be faithful, and nut only on your gf or faincee 's face, stop being irresponsible grin
lmao...trying to play the morality card at this point, is very hypocritical and platitudinous,my dear.

Last i checked,you brought up the "jerking off" ish,wasn't it you? Why not save that piece of advice for ur husband and kids and not some random guy on Nairaland. We all know it turns you on to see a guy jerk off,but pls keep that obsession to ur bf or hubby,hmm?

oh! and i think you need some spelling lessons,dear one...the embolded you erroneously wrote is spelt 'Fiancé' not the nonsense you put up there....you can thank me later smiley

PS:
Nutting on your face should be a thing of joy to you,ask me why cheesy
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

lmao...trying to play the morality card at this point, is very hypocritical and platitudinous,my dear.

Last i checked,you brought up the "jerking off" ish,wasn't it you? Why not save that piece of advice for ur husband and kids and not some random guy on Nairaland. We all know it turns you on to see a guy jerk off,but pls keep that obsession to ur bf or hubby,hmm?

oh! and i think you need some spelling lessons,dear one...the embolded you erroneously wrote is spelt 'Fiancé' not the nonsense you put up there....you can thank me later smiley
thanks for pointing out the fiance error, shows you pay attention to little details, the same way you should take my earlier advice, because there is actually no morality card to be played here, jerking off has got nothing to do with marital status, but face nutting has every thing to do with it, so just take my advice, and nut in the face of your significant other with a body banging body like that of Halle Berry that you already pointed out I can't ever have, enjoy the Halle prototype you have grin, cheers! ,just saw your Ps, omg!, like I said earlier, assumption is for fools, so am gonna leave you to bask in your assumptions, hehehehehehe ,adiós niccur
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by 3sexy: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Long throat
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
thanks for pointing out the fiance error, shows you pay attention to little details, the same way you should take my earlier advice, because there is actually no morality card to be played here, jerking off has got nothing to do with marital status,but face nutting has every thing to do with it, so just take my advice, and nut in the face of your significant other with a body banging body like that of Halle Berry that you already pointed out I can't ever have, enjoy the Halle prototype you have grin, cheers! ,just saw your Ps, omg!, like I said earlier, assumption is for fools, so am gonna leave you to bask in your assumptions, hehehehehehe ,adiós niccur
pfft...like i said b4,why not save those "cute" advice for your kids,it's irrelevant to me...and yeah,it stinks too! :p

I guess i can freely ascribe the title of "Fool" to you...for the embolded cheesy

Happy Face-nutting day u&to ur "significant other" wink

PS:
Lets pretend all you've said so far makes any meaning whatsoever!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by kennynikky(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

I have seen few men, both young and old who can beat RMD. The man is HOT
whu perboil am..lemme cum nd strt going.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

pfft...like i said b4,why not save those "cute" advice for your kids,it's irrelevant to me...and yeah,it stinks too! :p

I guess i can freely ascribe the title of "Fool" to you...for the embolded cheesy

Happy Face-nutting day u&to ur "significant other" wink

PS:
Lets pretend all you've said so far makes any meaning whatsoever!
@ bolded same to you too, guess you finally took my advice, good boy grin,,and next time, don't assume like a fool, especially if you have no idea what they look like, it only makes you look stupid,hehehehehehe, imagine saying there is nothing on my face to give me joy!,like seriously?, niccur have you seen me?hehehehehehe
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
@ bolded same to you too, guess you finally took my advice, good boy grin,,and next time, don't assume like a fool, especially if you have no idea what they look like, it only makes you look stupid,hehehehehehe, imagine saying there is nothing on my face to give me joy!,like seriously?, niccur have you seen me?hehehehehehe
[s]
2dugged:
[/s]
2dugged:

Obviously,i've been exchanging banters with a dyslexic individual...pity!

You just played yourself, whoever or whatever you are.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by funjoe94(f): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Deeypeey:
You drink Anointing Oil?...y u no use am chop yam?...dt one go be beta option na
many are mad...few are roaming
even RMD be like "Weyrey re ooo!!!!"
grin grin grin
LWKMD
the girl need serious deliverance by beating the madness outta her
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

Obviously,i've been exchanging banters with a dyslexic individual...pity!

You just played yourself, whoever or whatever you are.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, is that all?,you know you could have just quoted me once, but three quotes in one is just the height of frustration, oops,I sure struck a nerve there grin, see ranting, dyslexic kor diarrhea ni, hehehehe

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

i'm merely amused at the way you've been contradicting yourself right from the very first quote....now that's pitiful.

PS:
Go get a tampon and soak up your stupidity...it's quite messy cheesy
#dumbcunt

you words are becoming more vulgar, that is a symptom of frustration build up, I can understand, I feel your pain,just let it out grin

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
you words are becoming more vulgar, that is a symptom of frustration build up, I can understand, I feel your pain,just let it out grin
Lol...fuel don finish bah

oya come and be going
#oponu

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

Lol...fuel don finish bah

oya come and be going
#oponu
I should be asking you that, are you done?,hehehehehehe I know you were expecting me to reply with an insult, but matured people like me know how small boys like you can be by trying to use demean words to show their frustration, hehehehehehe, let it out boy,that's how small boys react when they are frustrated,so I quite understand grin,don't stop o,kwontinu

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by okowande(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
austinbrown:
where the enerhe junction dey abeg
Guy, u no be naija boy if u no no where Enerhe Junction dey
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
I should be asking you that, are you done?,hehehehehehe I know you were expecting me to reply with an insult, but matured people like me know how small boys like you can be by trying to use demean words to show their frustration, hehehehehehe, let it out boy,that's how small boys react when they are frustrated,so I quite understand grin,don't stop o,kwontinu
oh puleeez,don't flatter yourself sugar...you've already lost that halo of maturidy(like my yankee ppl go pronounce),the moment you decided to respond to me in your first mention like a chewing gum girl who doesn't even understand what puberty is!

Matured girl,indeed cheesycheesycheesy
(see why i said you keep contradicting yourself)
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by austinbrown: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
okowande:
Guy, u no be naija boy if u no no where Enerhe Junction dey
I be 9ja boy but I stay abroad
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tedassie:

oh puleeez,don't flatter yourself sugar ...you've already lost that halo of maturidy(like my yankee ppl go pronounce),the moment you decided to respond to me in your first mention like a chewing gum girl who doesn't even understand what puberty is!

Matured girl,indeed cheesycheesycheesy
(see why i said you keep contradicting yourself)
is that all? grin, i already flattered myself @bolded, you did too,grin grin,i can reply you because you mentioned me but choosing not to ruffle in the mud with you, is maturity, don't let my words stop you boy, let's see how much mud you can play with, just let it out grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by warmachine(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omo this is crazy...

Devil y?....what did humans do to you? Eh?

#isensedemonicpossession...only spiritual minds will understand
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Deeypeey(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
funjoe94:

LWKMD
the girl need serious deliverance by beating the madness outta her
*in Woli Agba's voice*
"bring the holy cane!!!"
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by okowande(f): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
austinbrown:
I be 9ja boy but I stay abroad
Ok, mk i yearn u, Enerhe Junction dey for Warri, Delta state.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by austinbrown: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
okowande:
Ok, mk i yearn u, Enerhe Junction dey for Warri, Delta state.
can u take me to the junction when I return to Nigeria?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by imperialQueen(f): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2016
if its God yo asking for something from, you wouldn't b DAT patient for good 4yrs ooh... as na married man so...u are waiting for him.. infact continue waiting.

*in my next life, he's gonna b my husband*

dey wait whether God go create your type for next life na...*certified olosho*
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tedassie:

Awww...poor thing's been gagging over my mentions
grin grin

I hate to disappoint u,impish one!...ur fun stops here...oops! look out beloooow!!!

#FuckUrFakeassmaturity
small boys of nowadays that's how they do,so you had to go start digging the Internet for the picture since yesterday, eyah ,anyway it's all part of youthful exuberance grin,smallie
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
2dugged:
small boys of nowadays that's how they do,so you had to go start digging the Internet for the picture since yesterday, eyah ,anyway it's all part of youthful exuberance grin,smallie

omg! I knew you were so damn predictable(lmao,i can almost picture u racing to respond to my mentions..lwkmd)

is it that your life is so boooring and gloomy,that the only panacea to ur misery that exists for you is Nairaland Hian!

Hahaha...sure,i'm aware u missed moi so (I purposely left you in your heat of CLIMAX yesterday...to something more...captivating....away from some bland,faceless entity! *yawns*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Frank Olize: Veteran NTA Broadcaster Who Activates Viewers Emotion / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.