Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (67013 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tedassie:

omg! I knew you were so damn predictable(lmao,i can almost picture u racing to respond to my mentions..lwkmd)

is it that your life is so boooring and gloomy,that the only panacea to ur misery that exists for you is Nairaland Hian!

Hahaha...sure,i'm aware u missed moi so (I purposely left you in your heat of CLIMAX yesterday...to something more...captivating....away from some bland,faceless entity! *yawns*

you need help, asap, that's all I can say cos you have lost it,climax kor climate ni, you are a small boy, and we know how your likes think

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
2dugged:
[s]you need help, asap, that's all I can say cos you have lost it,climax kor climate ni, you are a small boy, and we know how your likes think[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poor thing!...Burnt out so soon :p:p:p

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tedassie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poor thing!...Burnt out so soon :p:p:p
all this meme for only me? grin grin grin grin grin i am flattered,just let it out,smallie
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
2dugged:
all this meme for only me? grin grin grin grin grin i am flattered,just let it out,smallie

Lol...anytime,bigbabay. whenever you need moi to BREAK YOU OFF,ya knw what to do grin grin

I'mma give it 2ya nice n slow wink

Warning:
Make sure you don't TSUNAMI grin on ur phone screen though...
*just a thought*
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tedassie:

Lol...anytime,bigbabay. whenever you need moi to BREAK YOU OFF,ya knw what to do grin grin

I'mma give it 2ya nice n slow wink

Warning:
Make sure you don't TSUNAMI grin on ur phone screen though...
*just a thought*
I hear you smallie, I sure will grin,small boys of nowadays,hehehehehehe
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
2dugged:
I hear you smallie, I sure will grin

Good girl!...Now do well to RELISH your most PRICED C_C_MB_R in the absence of my holy mentions
grin

InsanelyNicely yours,
Tedassie.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tedassie:

Good girl!...Now do well to have your most PRICED C_C_MB_R in the absence of my [holy[/s] mentions
grin

NicelyInsanely yours,
Tedassie.
children of nowadays, just see yourself, is this what your parents are wasting their money on your school for?,just see how your mind is wired, you really are a small boy, everything in your life doesn't have to revolve round sexuality, you really need to grow up boy,your youthful exuberance keeps manifesting every time you type,kids everywhere, sm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.