Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (67011 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
picture of you in future as a grandma or........... You are lieing.
sorry my time capsule ignition broke,I have not been able to go to town to get new ignition set grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Category1:
I still dey wonder who this man dey always pose like this for

He dey pose for rich sugar mummies.. I mean the rich ones...who wants fun and are ready to got The whole 9yards with him discreetly and with digits too. Not one 29yr old puppy eye kind of love.. grin grin make she go for deliverance... She no reach.
smmmhhh, she is just wasting her time.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Damfostopper(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
girls.... dat gender keeps disgracing their self since year 2000

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by filcast(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's daughter everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to marry?

Is trump daughter the one? Speak Lord, speak. Your son heareth thou...
Roll back malaria.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
INFORMATIVE NEWS...BUT B4 I SUGGEST ANYTHING I WANT AN ANSWER TO DIZ...WHY IS IT DAT WEN A MAN CARRIES A YOUNGER GIRL DEY TAG HIM PAEDOPHILE BUT IF A WOMAN CARRIES A YOUNGER BOY DEY CALL HER SEXY NAMES LIKE SUGAR MUMMY OR THE CUTEST COUGARCHEI..WOMEN E DON TEY UNA FOR DIZ GAME OF WINNING AND LEAVING QUESTIONS BEHIND..OVER NOW TO U GUYS.
GurlFriend:
A lady wrote to relationship counselor Joro Olumofin to express how much she is in love with married and super hot actor Richard Mofe-Damijo.

She says she has remained single for four years, pushing away a lot of good guys because she can't imagine being married to anyone apart from the oh so dreamy RMD.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/im-single-because-of-you-lady-whos.html
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Damfostopper(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

I have seen few men, both young and old who can beat RMD. The man is HOT
ur not different from dat lady... just come out plain... u Dnt mind being d second wife... dere r many men who r hotter out there... is just dat he is a superstar ...so back off

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by cosmosekeh: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Many are mad,but only a few are roaming d street

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by okowande(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
austinbrown:
I dey here, I never see Toto 4uck for the past 5months na em this stupid girl dey here dey write nonsense, instead wey em go come open leg for me
Come go Enerhe junction go pick . Dem plenty dey luk for ur type. Odaran.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
foolish girl...
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by nerilove(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wow. This portion of his reply got me... "I totally understand how easy it is for you and a couple of others to think you're "in love" with me and/or other celebrities but what you actually love is the idea of RMD not RMD". Yes she loves what sees on TV and not the real person. Word!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by 4nobody4every1: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ikemesit4477: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's daughter everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to marry?

how long have you treated malaria?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
heheheheh, oya go for Halle Berry na, be making mouth,baby face kor, bet you don't know how many botox injections made it possible, anyway me I know I will be a hot grandma in the future grin
Stop hating on Halle cos she's hot. I expected you to ‎hate on her though cos women hate on hotter women. Halle once said that she's not a fan of botox injection and she can never do it. Why do you have to label all Hollywood folks or Beverly hills residents as fans of cosmetic surgery and botox injection? Is it because you can't afford it or what?‎ She never had any botox injection and even if she had it,and then what? She has this cute  natural baby face and you can hate her for that‎
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Stop hating on Halle cos she's hot. I expected you to ‎hate on her though cos women hate on hotter women. Halle once said that she's not a fan of botox injection and she can never do it. Why do you have to label all Hollywood folks or Beverly hills residents as fans of cosmetic surgery and botox injection? Is it because you can't afford it or what?‎ She never had any botox injection and even if she had it,and then what? She has this cute  natural baby face and you can hate her for that‎
hehehe, na wah o, I said my own, you decided to bring Halle Berry into my mention, now you are acting like I just sat down and started gossiping her,too many use of hate in your comments, seems you need to take a chill pill, cos I can't remember talking about all the residents of Beverly hills,that she said she didn't, doesn't mean she said the truth, are you are doctor? Mteeew, swerve jor

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Uncletony(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

Can you imagine? Girls don get mind oh.. Married man! angry

Nonsense, go out there and get your man.

Iranu!
Is she completely maddd?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
hehehe, na wah o, I said my own, you decided to bring Halle Berry into my mention, now you are acting like I just sat down and started gossiping her,too many use of hate in your comments, seems you need to take a chill pill, cos I can't remember talking about all the residents of Beverly hills,that she said she didn't, doesn't mean she said the truth, are you are doctor? Mteeew, swerve jor
Then why must you assume? She should sue you for libel,you must be a yoloba woman. Remove the hate in your blood stream. You just assumed she's using botox injection just like that. Its very unfair. So,if she's using botox,then Bianca is using it too? Even if they're using such,its to make them look younger. I see nothing wrong in trying to keep the body younger. Most of you girls bleach your skins,make up and all those artificial stuffs and yet blame those that use botox injection just to keep themselves younger. ‎ This is 2016,we're not in 1800,elderly folks can go to gym to keep the body younger and use botox injection,we need to get over cultural trash. Any culture that can't eradicate bleaching and have those that embrace the culture bleaching have no right to eradicate a procedure for trying to keep the skin younger. ‎
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by KardinalZik(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

U share something in common with that olosho sha......

See as una don eye person husband finish
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ceejay4real:

He's handsome but not indispensable. So why are you bugging us here with bullshit? Just say you are crushing on him, period! I have seen loads of guys more manly, good looking and swagalicious than him! He's a star, that's why many women both young and old fantasise over him. So lady go get yourself a hubby and stop all these childish rants!
manly in what way? Is he not man enough? Funny how Nigerian guys comment when they're hating on another man
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by BossLadyF(f): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Check this out!!!

You're permitted to drool grin

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by austinbrown: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
okowande:
Come go Enerhe junction go pick . Dem plenty dey luk for ur type. Odaran.
where the enerhe junction dey abeg
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by warmachine(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
RMD is just like me...we have one thing in common...disorganisation!... cheesy
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ritvin(f): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
Category1:
I still dey wonder who this man dey always pose like this for
for fans or for wiFy my dear. Cutness wan kpai d Oloshos
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Flekky21(f): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:

lmao, I Cant Stop Laughing!
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by beezyblaze(m): 2:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Everything about RMD says he's a man aging gracefully and enjoying the treat that age brings..

Tall, dark and handsome...With that ridiculously beautiful smile and dimple.. And he has a clean record of being a gentle man... grin cheesy

Nairaland oo, comean see Ishilove's crush.. grin
I pray your boyfriend dont see this grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ExInferis(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

Are you sure it wasn't you who wrote that letter to RMD?
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by legibow: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2016
She must be from OYO.... They are always on their own
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by dangotesmummy: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
She's in love with the rmd she sees on the screen. She doesn't know the real rmd in his house grin

Lol.very delusional girl cheesy
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by hopramaxi(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

I have got good looks oo.. grin

Take a good look at my pishure and give me reasons why you feel HungerBAD is more handsome than I am.. cheesy
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Then why must you assume? She should sue you for libel,you must be a yoloba woman. Remove the hate in your blood stream. You just assumed she's using botox injection just like that. Its very unfair. So,if she's using botox,then Bianca is using it too? Even if they're using such,its to make them look younger. I see nothing wrong in trying to keep the body younger. Most of you girls bleach your skins,make up and all those artificial stuffs and yet blame those that use botox injection just to keep themselves younger. ‎ This is 2016,we're not in 1800,elderly folks can go to gym to keep the body younger and use botox injection,we need to get over cultural trash. Any culture that can't eradicate bleaching and have those that embrace the culture bleaching have no right to eradicate a procedure for trying to keep the skin younger. ‎
hehehe, now who is assuming? First I am not Yoruba, next time don't assume, assumption is for fools, and please help me tell her to come and Sue me grin, and also I am dark skinned not bleached, another assumption coming from you, and also I look younger than my age, and it's natural, no creams no Injections grin, I am so waiting to be serve with the law suit grin, Mr botox injection advocate grin grin grin grin grin ,I bet you are also a silicon advocate too, so long as it make you look young, next time make your opinion on the thread and not on my mention, go for the fit botox and silicon women you so desire ,no one is holding you, but stop acting like there are no obese people in the same America infact body shaming has led many to pop pills and even over dose, you now want to bring it down here, many teens have gone into therapy because of obsecession with how they look as a result of body shaming, y'all come online and make it look like America is all about what we see on tv and magazines, swerve with your injections, the likes of Kate henshaw, and Genevieve have proven that you don't need injections ,seems you are just looking for who to bicker with, go else where, you even derailed my original comment,mteeew, adiós niccur
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Ishilove: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2016
ExInferis:

Are you sure it wasn't you who wrote that letter to RMD?

I'm actually the one. Shhh, don't tell anyone

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Tedassie(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2016
ROZZAYY:
my sis u r not alone , me is wizkid I keep dreaming of hehehehe
wetdreaming tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.