Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) (47454 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by ivyy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
wristbangle:

If u contest again, u have what it takes to win cool
But I haven't changed na.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
ivyy:

But I haven't changed na.

Doesn't matter smiley
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by ivyy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Doesn't matter smiley

I'm not recontesting though smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
ivyy:

Aww, it's okay. How is work?

Currently, 2 things are making life uncomfortable for Nigerians, can u guess? cool
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by ashewoboy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
ivyy:

he dey tell you say them go help you rig the election, you dey do anyhow.

i understand. after all the humiliation you have gone through.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

If you were disowned by your parents, so bad a situation that you do not even know who your father is or what he looks like,why then should I bear the burden of a forsaken nonentity?
he is saying the truth , there is nothing wrong with that, nairalandtroll2 nothing do you , carry on. cool

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

If you were disowned by your parents, so bad a situation that you do not even know who your father is or what he looks like,why then should I bear the burden of a forsaken nonentity?
is a simple question I asked,did your child know his father? yes or no,if you like you can keep ranting,the question has already been asked and it's not going back.is either you answer or keep ranting.I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by CentaurXV(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

With this. I doubt I have to put him in order anymore smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by CentaurXV(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2016
nairalandtroll2:
Are you one of the child's fathersss?anyway I am uncultured son of a motherfucking bitchh,I am here to insult whoever I chose to since I come here ones in a while,I know by the time I troll few people I'll draw attention of rejected son's like you then I'll insult you and you insult me then tomorrow is either they ban my account or delete the thread I don't care.

@first bolded. True that!
@second bolded, It's"once". Endeavour not to allow pain engulf you when typing next time.
@third bolded. It's like I said. You are jobless and worthless.
Kapich.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:

@second bolded, It's"once". Endeavour not to allow pain engulf you when typing next time.
Kapich.
I never think you understand that I am not here to flex muscle with high degrees, in fact,I gambled with my school fees,I am not good in English,I can employ you to be correcting my English mess here on NL.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:

Kapich.
Guest,are you ok with me?So I can get another customer.Mr Grammar boy.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by DriveByKiller: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2016
nairalandtroll2:
is a simple question I asked,did your child know his father? yes or no,if you like you can keep ranting,the question has already been asked and it's not going back.is either you answer or keep ranting .I don't care.
She answered you already, look keenly .
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
alphamarine009:

i see!!

go play with ur mates, u are too small for me

Your stupidity has evolved into misery.You are no match for me!

Worthless bane who was abandoned by his dissident mother!.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Winnelyn(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
[s]Berylnn thinking of her next publicity stunt,show her flat nyansh[/s] l
huh
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by alphamarine009(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Lucaz:

Your stupidity has evolved into misery.You are no match for me!
Worthless bane who was abandoned by his dissident mother!.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by obontami: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2017
saintCaligula:
listen you son of a malnourished hipopotemus...
I don't cloud my words with dictionary terms..
I go beyond boundaries and i solidify my own terms...
offcourse this is what a chinko brain like yours will never grasp...
you are nothing but a product of anal rape from a bicycle repairer...
little wonder you reason like a slowpoke..
Tonight i will gladly take you to hell if you make me....
even the worthless canou driver you call a father will reject you.
hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.