Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (46943 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by warmachine(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
eyinjuege:

Better an overgrown child than a senseless adult...

What did you think an overgrown child is?...a sensible adult?...there's no difference dear...and that's hu your are?
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by eyinjuege: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
warmachine:

What did you think an overgrown child is?...a sensible adult?...there's no difference dear...and that's hu your are?

Ironic...
I was also referring to you.
but you couldn't understand or get that since you're just being true to self.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by blesoh(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
goshen26:

U r definitely not married or a product of broken home...I'm sorry if I'm too harsh, but that is not the best advice
My dear don't you think, you are not making any sense, BTW am happily married for six years so am advising base on my experience,

OK bye!
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by goshen26: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
blesoh:

My dear don't you think, you are not making any sense, BTW am happily married for six years so am advising base on my experience,

OK bye!

Madam blesoh....Pele ooo, I don't abuse married women, but advising the poor woman like u did will only fast track her marital death
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
repogirl:
why did God give women mouth if they are not to be heard? Then the mouths on women are useless nah.

Guy abeg pack well with you advice abeg. Are you a 15th century man? Women are not objects without feelings abeg. She deserves better from her husband, she deserves his respect. Why did he marry her only to be disrespecting her.... or is she now a slave because she agreed to marry him?

This woman is hurting from the man's attitude and your advice doesn't cut it. Settle what on the bed? Does sex settle anything? Mtcheww!

She has been patient enough with him, now it's time to take the bull by its horns and get to the root of the problem.

It's simple, when u get married and have challenges. Embrace the bull. Fight ur husband on the street. You are on ur own. But I must give this lady the best advice. Yes God gave u mouth to talk and eat. Why not eat poo. It's obvious u a small girl. Is bed only for sex? You would be taught all these in marriage class if u eventually do not beat ur boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by repogirl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
WinkWrld:

It's simple, when u get married and have challenges. Embrace the bull. Fight ur husband on the street. You are on ur own. But I must give this lady the best advice. Yes God gave u mouth to talk and eat. Why not eat poo. It's obvious u a small girl. You would be taught all these in marriage class if u eventually do not beat ur man.
And its obvious you know nothing, cos if you did you wouldnt have jumped into silly conclusions. I am very married with Kids, thankyou.

Are marriage classes meant to teach women alone? Aren't men taught to respect their wives and handle things in a mature manner? This one cannot respect his wife, he disgraces her in public, embarrasses her, tears down her self worth in the presence of the help and his brothers and you say she should bottle it up like a zombie without feelings, then settle it on bed.

Rubbish! Sex doesn't settle anything. only communication does and after one has been pushed to the wall severally, the best way to get your point across is to be frank about it. If being frank with him doesnt work then its time to threaten him that his family will hear about how he is maltreating her.

This is emotional abuse which is just as bad as physical abuse and after years of this sort of torture, a woman will not be the same. I know because I am a woman and not all of us can consistently take emotional abuse and remain calm.

Marriage is not always rosy or sweet but both partners have to work at it . BOTH partners have to give something to make it work. Abeg marriage should be enjoyed not endured, that wasnt Gods plan, so why should she live in sadness just because she is married.

Save your useless advice for your daughters, so they can die in silence and unhappiness in their husbands homes where they will be seen and not heard. Its men like you who make women feel weak and helpless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yieldings:
MBTI = Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It pretty much tells you what your personality type is. There're 16 types, with each person falling under one. It's best to take a test offline first, before playing around with the ones online but I know not everyone has access to the former, so you should do whichever you can get your hands on.

I probably would never take any of those personality tests ever again.

Enneagrams are also personality types but they're more in-depth and they're definitely a bit more personal because they explain your core self, your motivations in life, your pattern of behaviour and why, etc. There're 9 enneagrams. They're like an addition to the MBTI, however the MBTI is more commonly used, e.g. by some employers. Enneagrams are a bit more complicated because there're wings and there're tritypes but like the MBTI there's always one dominant type that explains who you are at the core.

[.. ]

Based on your NL posts, I would say you're an ENTJ.

I read about ENTJ here: https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

It said ENTJs are: brilliant entrepreneurs, natural-born leaders, extroverted, charismatic; have a ruthless level of rationality; love challenges and battle of wits, love those who can stand up intellectually to them, could be arrogant and condescending, etcetera.

Oshe! All this for me? grin
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sinizia: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

[.. ]

It said ENTJs are: brilliant entrepreneurs, natural-born leaders, extroverted, charismatic; have a ruthless level of rationality; love challenges and battle of wits, love those who can stand up intellectual to them, could be arrogant and condescending, etcetera.

You've most of those traits though, judging from your NL posts that is.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
sinizia:

You've most of those traits though, judging from your NL posts that is.

Well, if Sinizia says so, it must be the truth. Long time, though.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sinizia: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Well, if Sinizia says so, it must be the truth. Long time, though.
I'm good, bro. How's life treating you?

I see you've been stepping on toes of some ladies lately.?
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by blesoh(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
goshen26:

Madam blesoh....Pele ooo, I don't abuse married women, but advising the poor woman like u did will only fast track her marital death
So what else is advisable for her to tame that man, cos she has talk to him it didn't work and please don't give me that 'keep praying' phrase, it hurts really bad, anyway my grand mother said God no de give dangerous animal horn,that man is probably brought up from a broken home.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by goshen26: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
blesoh:

So what else is advisable for her to tame that man, cos she has talk to him it didn't work and please don't give me that 'keep praying' phrase, it hurts really bad, anyway my grand mother said God no de give dangerous animal horn,that man is probably brought up from a broken home.
I never advised her to pray too, tho prayer is important. But a "virtuous woman keep her home" shouting back at him won't solve d issue.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Amhappy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
You know ur husband more than we do so handle it the best way. If my hubby was the one that did this,I will shout back the first time and that ends it. It works for us. So choose what will work for you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2016
sinizia:

I'm good, bro. How's life treating you?

Is life ever truly fair to anyone? Sometimes it gives you lemons, other times it gives you nothing. The times it gives me nothing, I try to focus on winning the lemon salesman to my side. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

How about you, brov?

We should go grab a drink this Christmas. Are you in lag? Make we go shack Sabrina while we munch on saya. grin I'm serious, though. If you would be in Lag for Christmas then we should flex town together for a day. I can even arrange one NL babe to accompany us that day. wink

I see you've been stepping on toes of some ladies lately.?

Small ish. No time to worry over drama queens.

Do you still follow KOTD? If someone had told me 13 months ago that I would go on YouTube and not feel inclined to visit KOTD or URL's channel, I would have laughed off such statement, but that's what is happening today. I haven't seen a battle in 6 months now.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Why not? Which have you taken before?

DarkRebel101:

It said ENTJs are: brilliant entrepreneurs, natural-born leaders, extroverted, charismatic; have a ruthless level of rationality; love challenges and battle of wits, love those who can stand up intellectually to them, could be arrogant and condescending, etcetera.

Yes, it seems to fit you, which was why it was my guess. I was debating between your being an ENTJ or INTJ, but I rested on the former.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

And because you are equally self-conscious and shy. Yes?
Yes, very much.

DarkRebel101:

Besides, I meant weirdo as a compliment. I also consider myself cut from the same bolt of polyester fabric of weirdness. cheesy
Who likes a regular Joe or a regular Jane anyway?
I didn't take offence to your calling me a weirdo.

I guess this is why I never fit in. I would rather be weird than normal, anyway.

I'll soon award you a medal for calling me the most names on nl. j/k

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
warmachine:

Its not every man o....if shout at me. U might be making the worst mistake...I hate confrontations even if you are right...but just keep shut and calm...guilt will just overcloud me

sorry not for me i prefer confrontation, if u keep quite i do it again.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Yieldings:

Yes, very much.

I didn't take offence to your calling me a weirdo.

I guess this is why I never fit in. I would rather be weird than normal, anyway.

I'll soon award you a medal for calling me the most names on nl. j/k

grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by blesoh(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

I never advised her to pray too, tho prayer is important. But a "virtuous woman keep her home" shouting back at him won't solve d issue.
It helps to an extend my dear.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Yieldings:

Why not? Which have you taken before?

The Tibetan personality test. It was all mumbo-jumbo and even MBTI seems more genuine.

Yes, it seems to fit you, which was why it was my guess. I was debating between your being an ENTJ or INTJ, but I rested on the former.

I read up on INTJ, it said: “INTJs tend to apply their receptiveness and independence, and aversion to rules and traditions, to these new ideas as well, resulting in fairly liberal social senses.”

Blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is distasteful to INTJs, and they disdain even more authority figures who blindly uphold those laws and rules without understanding their intent. Anyone who prefers the status quo for its own sake, or who values stability and safety over self-determination, is likely to clash with INTJ personality types. Whether it's the law of the land or simple social convention, this aversion applies equally”

This is so true about me. I would say a major pet peeve of mine is submitting blindly to precepts, customs, and traditions laid down by our so-called forbears in nature, especially when the provenance of such traditions and practices are fog-shrouded, nebulous and unclear.

When people try to make a case for brideprice for example, and seek to justify why such cultural nuisance should still be in practice, I ask them whether they are aware of its origin and what necessitated it in the first place; I also ask why an anachronism as such should still endure, but as expected, they end up tongue-tied and clueless -- but yet would insist on holding on to it because their parents, grandparents and great-grandparents did so.

I wonder what kind of minds these people have. It must be so dank and unimaginative.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by goshen26: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2016
blesoh:

It helps to an extend my dear.

Madam blesoh don't let us argue, okay..
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by blesoh(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

Madam blesoh don't let us argue, okay..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by DedeNkem: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
favexx:
of cus this advice is all u need @ op to loose ur husband to dat silly house help of urs

If you loose your husband to your house help, simply because you briefly starved him of sex, then what makes you think he's not abeen f*ucking the house help secret before your sex strike? And why have a f*uckable maid in the house?

If your husband does that, it would mean he didn't love you in the first place? A man who loves and cares about his wife, will NEVER cheat on her.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
repogirl:
And its obvious you know nothing, cos if you did you wouldnt have jumped into silly conclusions. I am very married with Kids, thankyou.

Are marriage classes meant to teach women alone? Aren't men taught to respect their wives and handle things in a mature manner? This one cannot respect his wife, he disgraces her in public, embarrasses her, tears down her self worth in the presence of the help and his brothers and you say she should bottle it up like a zombie without feelings, then settle it on bed.

Rubbish! Sex doesn't settle anything. only communication does and after one has been pushed to the wall severally, the best way to get your point across is to be frank about it. If being frank with him doesnt work then its time to threaten him that his family will hear about how he is maltreating her.

This is emotional abuse which is just as bad as physical abuse and after years of this sort of torture, a woman will not be the same. I know because I am a woman and not all of us can consistently take emotional abuse and remain calm.

Marriage is not always rosy or sweet but both partners have to work at it . BOTH partners have to give something to make it work. Abeg marriage should be enjoyed not endured, that wasnt Gods plan, so why should she live in sadness just because she is married.

Save your useless advice for your daughters, so they can die in silence and unhappiness in their husbands homes where they will be seen and not heard. Its men like you who make women feel weak and helpless.

GOD Placed Man above woman to assist and comfort man. You WILL NEVER be a man. Go home and Respect your man. He has 100% right to shout at you especially when you begin to reason like you are a superwoman or a fish. Dont be deceived by ZeeWorld or TeleMundo. It is your right to Use your brain to control your man. No Man will hate on his wife for no just reason. Find out why he is hurt. find out why he is angered. speak with him. KNOW UR MAN. Hitting back at your man never solved the issues.It will aggravate more hurt. When you feel hurt, u can discuss it during pillow talk. Unless you married a Lion which is again your fault. If u dont think u did,then be humble and be a woman. i will suggest some Christian books for you soon. If you dont please your man, i am almost sure ur man will have a small girl out there who will give him peace(start investigating now). USE UR BRAIN WOMAN.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by repogirl(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
WinkWrld:

GOD Placed Man above woman to assist and comfort man. You WILL NEVER be a man. Go home and Respect your man. He has 100% right to shout at you especially when you begin to reason like you are a superwoman or a fish. Dont be deceived by ZeeWorld or TeleMundo. It is your right to Use your brain to control your man. No Man will hate on his wife for no just reason. Find out why he is hurt. find out why he is angered. speak with him. KNOW UR MAN. Hitting back at your man never solved the issues.It will aggravate more hurt. When you feel hurt, u can discuss it during pillow talk. Unless you married a Lion which is again your fault. If u dont think u did,then be humble and be a woman. i will suggest some Christian books for you soon. If you dont please your man, i am almost sure ur man will have a small girl out there who will give him peace(start investigating now). USE UR BRAIN WOMAN.
Oh ofcourse I use my brain, which is more than I can say for you. I told you before that you know nothing and I boldly repeat it , you know absolutely nothing but you are free to keep living in the delusion that you have something in your head.

You are one of the reasons we have bad men/fathers in the society. So you will tell your son that he has a right to shout at his wife in public and embarrass her about because she is the tool that God has created to be misused as a man sees fit? If you see women like this, I wonder if you respect your own mother.

I see you have taken my own advice that communication and not sex is what solves issues in marriage and that's why you buttress my own point back to me. Lmao! You obviously have no points and so you use mine to help your argument.

I even doubt you read the OPs account in full... did she tell you she shouts back at her husband? from her account it's plain that she has been a very patient wife yet you still heaped all the blame on her, insinuating she is the one at fault. Save your advice for your daughters like I said earlier or throw it in the trash can, noone cares about it. Tell your daughters to speak in low tones, to be seen and not heard, to find out what they are doing wrong because men were created perfect and they cannot be maltreating them unnecessarily.

Finally since you know nothing about me, my husband or my marriage, you can keep your investigations and Christian books to yourself and probably read them some more because you have no inkling how a man should love his wife.

I'm not sure why I even bother with these boys who have no inkling what being a man is about.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
yoged:
don't even try this shit or else ready to pack your things.. Sit him down, talk to him. .cry in front of him and let him know you don't appreciate such attitude. Talk to an elderly person that knows him very well maybe his mom. On no account should you shout at your husband. Please don't use your hand to spoil all things you have worked for. .satan is a liar.
Pack her things my azz. All the times he has been shouting on her nko. She should give him a taste of his own medicine. If he doesn't like it, he should cry to God about it. She ain't going nowhere
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
WinkWrld:
Tell yourself the truth. What tone do u use to talk to him or rather how do u speak to him. Descently like a woman or how? When you talk to him, do u talk like u mrs know it all or do u speak to him like u think he doesnt have sense.

My dear he shouts at u, then keep quiet. U can settle that on the bed.
If u were in school and he shouts at u, will u shout back?
Marriage is a classroom. Respect ur senior. Even when u think he doesnt get it right, just be patient with him and speak intelligently in low tune.
A woman is not heard but seen.

Most atimes the women find out they are wrong at the end.
Your daughters shall only be seen and will never be heard. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taryur3:

Lol,and when he beat hell out of her in public,you most not run o.
If he beats her, it's just a confirmation that he is the wrong man for her. Good riddance
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by warmachine(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kia what am I seeing the world haff spoil o..
Lack of love and understanding everywhere and guys being to domineering and abusive and our ladies that want to be the 'boss' of the home...kia...Lord help me to be that husband and help my wife to be that wife...cause seems like any small thing now na divorce...high level of intolerance... Lol...the lady above me and the guy above funny...abeg.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by warmachine(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Joy1706:

If he beats her, it's just a confirmation that he is the wrong man for her. Good riddance

M not saying its right to shout at your wife in public or hit her...but however... Madam...sister you need to drop this "not the right man for her" mentality...they are already married not dating...if your new car gets faulty you fix it and not throw it more away or damage it more....replying him might damage him more than silence and a calm resolve at home is best...and if things go wrong in a marriage I want you to know divorce is never the best...every car gets faulty u know!

Peace!
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
repogirl:
Oh ofcourse I use my brain, which is more than I can say for you. I told you before that you know nothing and I boldly repeat it , you know absolutely nothing but you are free to keep living in the delusion that you have something in your head.

You are one of the reasons we have bad men/fathers in the society. So you will tell your son that he has a right to shout at his wife in public and embarrass her about because she is the tool that God has created to be misused as a man sees fit? If you see women like this, I wonder if you respect your own mother.

I see you have taken my own advice that communication and not sex is what solves issues in marriage and that's why you buttress my own point back to me. Lmao! You obviously have no points and so you use mine to help your argument.

I even doubt you read the OPs account in full... did she tell you she shouts back at her husband? from her account it's plain that she has been a very patient wife yet you still heaped all the blame on her, insinuating she is the one at fault. Save your advice for your daughters like I said earlier or throw it in the trash can, noone cares about it. Tell your daughters to speak in low tones, to be seen and not heard, to find out what they are doing wrong because men were created perfect and they cannot be maltreating them unnecessarily.

Finally since you know nothing about me, my husband or my marriage, you can keep your investigations and Christian books to yourself and probably read them some more because you have no inkling how a man should love his wife.

I'm not sure why I even bother with these boys who have no inkling what being a man is about.

With this ur attitude alone, i bet Your husband is already in real trouble. just from our little conversation, i have notice you lie,you disrespectful, unintelligent, and u are a nagging mother. God save your husband.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.