Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (46942 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Joy1706 post=51123373]
Your daughters shall only be seen and will never be heard. Amen

yours will not be seen talkless heard..Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by repogirl(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
WinkWrld:

With this ur attitude alone, i bet Your husband is already in real trouble. just from our little conversation, i have notice you lie,you disrespectful, unintelligent, and u are a nagging mother. God save your husband.
lool, like I said, you know nothing.

From our little conversation, all I gather is a boy who is afraid of being dominated by a woman and aims to make women feel small and inconsequential. A boy who for some reason he thinks being a man automatically makes him a sort of superior being that should be treated like an arrogant spoiled brat. Mtcheeeeew!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=WinkWrld post=51125782][/quote]
But you said women are to be seen not heard na? Why can't you say amen? Fvcking hypocrite.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2016
WinkWrld:

GOD Placed Man above woman to assist and comfort man. You WILL NEVER be a man. Go home and Respect your man. He has 100% right to shout at you especially when you begin to reason like you are a superwoman or a fish. Dont be deceived by ZeeWorld or TeleMundo. It is your right to Use your brain to control your man. No Man will hate on his wife for no just reason. Find out why he is hurt. find out why he is angered. speak with him. KNOW UR MAN. Hitting back at your man never solved the issues.It will aggravate more hurt. When you feel hurt, u can discuss it during pillow talk. Unless you married a Lion which is again your fault. If u dont think u did,then be humble and be a woman. i will suggest some Christian books for you soon. If you dont please your man, i am almost sure ur man will have a small girl out there who will give him peace(start investigating now). USE UR BRAIN WOMAN.
Awww! You can tell this one has a mumu for a mother. When we tell women to leave abusive husbands, they won't hear. You see the outcome?
You will have serious problems if you marry with this mentality. Someone like me I dish out whatever you serve me back to you hot. If you feel you have the right as my husband to shout at me as a form of correction, I also have that right as your wife to shout at you as a form of correction. After all we are one. No one is greater or lesser than the other

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2016
warmachine:

M not saying its right to shout at your wife in public or hit her...but however... Madam...sister you need to drop this "not the right man for her" mentality...they are already married not dating...if your new car gets faulty you fix it and not throw it more away or damage it more....replying him might damage him more than silence and a calm resolve at home is best...and if things go wrong in a marriage I want you to know divorce is never the best...every car gets faulty u know!

Peace!
So are you saying that people never get married to the wrong people? A calm resolve ar attitude doesn't always solve issues. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. I'm a quiet person by nature and I noticed that people tend to take advantage that. Sometimes one just needs to exhibit small madness to put things in check.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Taryur3(m): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Joy1706:

If he beats her, it's just a confirmation that he is the wrong man for her. Good riddance
And so? There own case is not the first and it won't be the last...better dey settle demself home rather than embarrassing each other in public...na Yoruba ppu dey do DT tin most
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Joy1706:

But you said women are to be seen not heard na? Why can't you say amen? Fvcking hypocrite.

I know you never understand proverbs. A woman is seen means she is beautiful in the eyes of everyone and noted for good attitude yet cherished because she is good and not someone like u found in every forum. Nairaland, LIB, etc. Go and cook food for ur husband and have quality time with ur kids if u have any and stop making noice on d internet. I am super sure u r a cucumber girl too?
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Joy1706:

Awww! You can tell this one has a mumu for a mother. When we tell women to leave abusive husbands, they won't hear. You see the outcome?
You will have serious problems if you marry with this mentality. Someone like me I dish out whatever you serve me back to you hot. If you feel you have the right as my husband to shout at me as a form of correction, I also have that right as your wife to shout at you as a form of correction. After all we are one. No one is greater or lesser than the other

I know a woman like u looking for non abusive man and she is in her 3rd marriage. Why. Her mentality and attitude is Zero.
respect is reciprocal yes, but in marriage comes challenges and a man must stand up as the head and put correction in the family. are you a Man? Pls respect your husband and don't hit back at him even when he raises his voice. Find a way to speak to him, and make him understand u feel hurt. You speaking like a little girl learning. I will keep advising you. Do not destroy your home. When the roof is on fire, everyone runs away. Imagine ur little daughter watching you shout back at your husband; The one God said should be the Head. Woman be wise. The thing a man hate the most is a disrespectful and nagging wife. If u don't give him peace, ur house girl might
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by WinkWrld: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=repogirl post=51126203]lool, like I said, you know nothing.

From our little conversation, all I gather is a boy who is afraid of being dominated by a woman and aims to make women feel small and inconsequential. A boy who for some reason he thinks being a man automatically makes him a sort of superior being that should be treated like an arrogant spoiled brat. Mtcheeeeew![/quoteI

I have built a perfect family and there is total respect and love. I have because of the communication in the home taught my lovely wife a lot even to many hand work. So have I also learnt from her.
Your home is your peace. Protect it with all you have
Pls respect your husband and you will get the best of him.
Thanks for the convo. God bless
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Joy1706(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2016
WinkWrld:

I know a woman like u looking for non abusive man and she is in her 3rd marriage. Why. Her mentality and attitude is Zero.
respect is reciprocal yes, but in marriage comes challenges and a man must stand up as the head and put correction in the family. are you a Man? Pls respect your husband and don't hit back at him even when he raises his voice. Find a way to speak to him, and make him understand u feel hurt. You speaking like a little girl learning. I will keep advising you. Do not destroy your home. When the roof is on fire, everyone runs away. Imagine ur little daughter watching you shout back at your husband; The one God said should be the Head. Woman be wise. The thing a man hate the most is a disrespectful and nagging wife. If u don't give him peace, ur house girl might
A whole Jesus Christ, Infact who is God himself, came down to earth and was born in the lowliest of places. Allow himself to be spat on and even washed the feet of his disciples. Yet you, a mere man, a mere mortal is busy looking for the woman that will worship you, ad the mini god that you are abi, just because the bible says you're the Head. May God forgive your kind. You have no idea what it takes to be the head/leader.
My dear, I respect people and I expect to be respected in return. Why would my husband shout on me? Am I his child? What rubbish is that? My dear, gone are the days women will keep quiet and stomach all the rubbish thrown at them. If you wouldn't like to be shouted at, don't shout at me. Don't forget the golden rule.
And in your head, you feel women likes disrespectful and nagging husbands? And please miss me with that stale threat. If you don't give your wife peace, your brother/gateman/friend and a thousand and one men out there are ready to give her peace. Look around you my dear, women are overtaking men in the act of cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sinizia: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Is life ever truly fair to anyone? Sometimes it gives you lemons, other times it gives you nothing. The times it gives me nothing, I try to focus on winning the lemon salesman to my side. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Truer words have not been spoken.

How about you, brov?

We should go grab a drink this Christmas. Are you in lag? Make we go shack Sabrina while we munch on saya. grin I'm serious, though. If you would be in Lag for Christmas then we should flex town together for a day. I can even arrange one NL babe to accompany us that day. wink

LOL. That's quiet a tempting offer and sadly I'm far from lag now and anytime soon. But by next year's festivities I'll be in Lag and take you up on your offer if you're still in Lag.

Small ish. No time to worry over drama queens.

Do you still follow KOTD? If someone had told me 13 months ago that I would go on YouTube and not feel inclined to visit KOTD or URL's channel, I would have laughed off such statement, but that's what is happening today. I haven't seen a battle in 6 months now.

You've really declined in your zeal for URL battles. What happened? Well, I dont follow any of the two on YouTube but I follow Smack and some battlers like Hollow Da Don on Twitter. And I know one or two battles that have positive reviews.

One is the most impressive to me and thats Rum Nitty vs. Ill Will. Thats the best I've watched in recent times. Chess vs The Saga is another juicy match but dumb Smack is yet to release it.

But be on the look out for tough battles by January coz NOME 6 is going down this Sunday and Smack will be dropping the vids by January at least.

Ill Will vs Charlie Clips
Rum Nitty vs Tay Roc [this match is highly anticipated coz both want to see who's got more gun bars]
T-TOP vs That Tay Roc's tag partner, I've forgotten his name.
Even Hollow is battling. This is the creme da la creme of rap battlers. Watch out for it.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by warmachine(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Enough of all this bickering....haba...you guys should learn patience....haba hu told you there's no relationship without compromise... U d
Speak like kids...with everyone trying to that he or she has power,that really foolish and weak...please let's be tolerant...that's a very important tool for marriage...in fact your marriage will crash without it...men love your wives,treat them as yourselves,women submit to your husbands...however if one side is wrong don't be foolish to also react wrongly...be good at your duty no matter what...stop all this senseless ranting now
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I hope you know I was being sarcastic with that comment. You haven't called me any names. In fact, I love the words, "bibliophile" and "besserwisser" and of course, the name "B.F Skinner" (he was a brilliant Psychologist/Behavioral Scientist).

Are you in Germany and do you speak German?

DarkRebel101:

grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yieldings:
I hope you know I was being sarcastic with that comment

Of course I do.

You haven't called me any names. In fact, I love the words, "bibliophile" and "besserwisser" and of course, the name "B.F Skinner" (he was a brilliant Psychologist/Behavioral Scientist).

He was also among the pioneers of behaviorism along side Ivan Petrovich Pavlov.

Are you in Germany and do you speak German?

No, I've never been there either.

I speak English, Yoruba, a smattering of Italian and Portuguese 'cause I took them as adjunct courses in school, and about 59% Latin - partly learnt in minor seminary and partly self-taught. And even though I can't speak or read it, I understand about 60% spoken Igbo.

I never fancied German, it sounds so rigid. I prefer I learned Russian or Chinese.

I can easily learn all these languages perfectly, if only I had the time and if I could live in the countries they are spoken for at least a year.

What about you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

gbam , gbammer , gbammest !!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hahaha

This old man coogar now killerpriest and darkrebel101 is still out here trying to scam little stupid girls with a different format. Girls can't be this dumb. cheesy

@Chronique your friend is still here. cheesy
choooi , is some1 jealous or wat , jealous bishes everywhere . yieldings 2 intelligent to be dumb . its a free forum , any1 can talk to whover dey wants . y make a comment n deactivate ur acc ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
jarmy:
Show more submission to him. Stop arguing with him. Give your suggestions when he ask for it, and when you do, do it with respect. You have not being satisfying his ego!
wow we need a dislike button abeg
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by comtem2011: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2016
thewife306:

At d bolded. We both did. We got her From our family friend. Initially I wanted to be the one paying but he insisted dat it's his responsibility to pay.
The househelp issue is another issue that I wouldn't want to discuss on this thread. The lady in question isn't with us anymore. I intend doing the payment for the next one and telling him not to interfere.
Better fr you o, also respect him but don't be too soft on him, whenever he raise any issue, stand on your ground. Both parties deserve respect In their union.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by comtem2011: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
lol.the house help isn't the issue here or the problem .the house help is a minor matter. Even the yorubas say charity begins from home.the way you treat your wife is the way outsiders will treat her.if you see a man that is always ridiculing his wife in public e.g yelling in public or slapping in public, one day the brother inlaw who didn't have the nerves for such will do it because the husband has created a fertile ground for disrespect in the house.

And so if she begins to earn her respect by avoiding him gradually he'll begin to come back to his senses and the house help will act accordingly
Iya dangote! your opinion is just the best to me. Go your way make I go my way, we go meet for house. And if he shouts at me when we get back, I will retaliate. Sometimes, too much submission turn women to mumu. No thanks to our society. As for me sha, I don't take public insult, as you are talking I don reach far kilometers, shouting at me in public makes u an object of ridicule cos people will think you have high fever.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by comtem2011: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
OP, please sorry for this question o. Is your husband smallish in stature? Cos that is how some of them behave, commanding respect with all manner of actions.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
comtem2011:
Iya dangote! your opinion is just the best to me. Go your way make I go my way, we go meet for house. And if he shouts at me when we get back, I will retaliate. Sometimes, too much submission turn women to mumu. No thanks to our society. As for me sha, I don't take public insult, as you are talking I don reach far kilometers, shouting at me in public makes u an object of ridicule cos people will think you have high fever.

madam the man in question is a narcissist and narcissists are naturally controlling. If they perceive any threat in the likes OF retaliation as you suggested he is likely to hit you as others In his group have suggested so if she has to retaliate indoors make sure she has plan B IN place so she doesn't land in the hospital OR mortuary while he's on the run and the children turn to victims of society have plan B because Africa is an antiwomen society
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin
comtem2011:
OP, please sorry for this question o. Is your husband smallish in stature? Cos that is how some of them behave, commanding respect with all manner of actions.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Missmossy:
The comments here though grin marriage isn't for babies. May God not bring such a man my way, all those saying he loves you bla bla. Would a man hurt a woman he loves often?? Its a ridicule of the highest order.

So so embarrassing tell him how you feel without mincing words. You both are married already for better for worse. I hope he changes. I can't imagine how i would react to such a man. It is well with both of you.

Sister! Please this "better for worse" na je je we go take analyse am.. you know we nigerians know how to twist things around very well.

My interpretation of worse in the marital vow sense means you both take what life throw at you. Good or bad. Together. In tough times when one probaby has no control over life's misfortunes.... as we all know shi.t happens.

In the OP case it shouldnt be an avenue to suffer in silence and as you have rightly said, she needs a frank conversation with her hubby.

Although those people telling her to shout back! Thewife306: DONT LISTEN TO THEM OH! If the situation escalates...... they wont be there to solve the problem.

(They will be there tellig you to put sand in your garri meanwhile them no go follow you drink am! )

A marriage is an equal partnership - each person has what they bring into the marriage but you come together as one unit.

However If anyone's spouse ( whether man or woman) is violent, beating , maltreating and abusing them both emotionally and phycologically. .... please RUN !!!

Just as well as "till death do you part" means death by either natural or accidental causes biko! Not manslaughter or outright murder.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
aflyingbird:

wow we need a dislike button abeg

grin Seriously!
As well as a " you must be off your rocker" button

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

grin Seriously!
As well as a " you must be off your rocker" button

hehehe grin ; ;DD , we need dat button too , yea
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Swints: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

You should learn from life experience not from grammar speaking on NL
what makes you think I'm not speaking from experience. FYI I have two kids from my first marriage which was abusive and hell on earth and now I am with a man who thinks the sun shines outta my butt n loves me n my kids n takes care of us. In fact I had so many guys after me but I chose him cos he is such a gentleman n I'm just so grateful for him. In other news, my cousin had three kids from her first marriage n she has remarried to a guy who is young handsome rich n has never bn married. If u have kids n act like its a curse or a disease then u re on ur own cos if u can't love or be proud of ur kids why expect a man to marry u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.