Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (46951 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao orisirisi. Nothing I will not see on nl grin

So you will encourage a couple to be raising their voice at each other in public like a mad man and mad woman forgetting that the public will be very entertained spilling out your personal grievances and issues IN public grin

So that the marriage will degenerate to the level that others will be tabling your marital issh in beer parlour jist grin

I like this your funny advise well well o grin

Iya Dangote, no be for your hears mummy Gabriel talk say baba Gabriel dey shout for her head? She bin don try manage am but e no gree. At this point we can only hope he gets the message by taking a sip of his own poison. If she continues to bottle up and daddy nwane continues, one day she would explored in a way that the people in Timbuktu won't be spared! Then, maybe this little stitch I'm offering will save nine grin
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by oatzeal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Please help me ask the retard who raised barrack obama

Who raised barrack Obama..?? So you have not seen a child that was nt even raised by anyone that became great? #destiny : U RE SMART, I THINK U RE REALLY IMPRESSING THE OP

-----------------------------

Wen you read stories, try to picture them. Bring to reality..

He wanted to give plumber money, you said it s expensive ... ( am very sure u didn't say it in soft voice) , you made him feel like APA , yet shouted on u , u re coming to Nairaland.. MADAM thewife306 PRAY FOR WISDOM and change ..

-----------------------------

Marriage is a ministry.. Your marriage is your ministry.... If u think about your partner's character/ behavior, your ministry will fail. Everything you do in marriage should be done unto the lord..

Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by comtem2011: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
thewife306:

I have. he doesnt seem bothered.Keeps saying he doesnt hide his feelings. Dats why i made this post.
Since you have talked to him by yourself and he refuse to change, I think the best idea is to talk to his parents especially his father.

And if he refused, just take a walk whenever he shout at you in the public. Shikena. Pls don't loose your sanity.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by thewife306: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
comtem2011:
Since you have talked to him by yourself and he refuse to change, I think the best idea is to talk to his parents especially his father.

And if he refused, just take a walk whenever he shout at you in the public. Shikena. Pls don't loose your sanity.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
zeb04:
you are making noise and all your insult is really not needed. your post might be good or not,that's your business what is trash is telling people that the ist year of marriage is expected to be hard because yours was, that is Trash.

peace.
You really have aphasia. Go back and re read if I said all marriages must be difficult in 2years. You're just full of pointlessness. Keep ur quote to urself
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
I witnessed something similar about two weeks ago in a BRT bus. A man, his wife, and their two children boarded the same bus as did I; and it so happened that while the man found a place to sit, the wife and the children did not and so had to stand.

Fifteen minutes later, someone alighted from the bus thus creating a vacant seat which the woman immediately sat on; and just as she was beckoning her two kids to come sit on her laps, her husband exploded in a fusillade of rage and commanded his wife to stand so that his children could sit.

That instant, my face creased into a deep flesh canyon of disbelief, and even more so when the woman sheepishly cowered in humility characteristic of a Catholic nun.

Who knows how long the woman has been subjected to such harassment? I pitied her greatly because she seemed completely resigned to her fate.

[...]

OP, your husband is just like the man in that story, and that is immature, insensate and proud.

Lao Tzu once said that, “All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. Humility gives it its power.”

One of the things your husband needs to learn is how to be humble.

Now to the main issue: my advise is that you investigate the activities your husband has been involved in as of recent.

I also need you to answer these questions:

On a scale of 1-10, how physically attractive is your husband? Could it be that his physical ‘uninterestingness’ is the cause of his frustration? Perhaps he hasn't been receiving sufficient attention from the opposite sex?

Is he ankle-deep in a financial pinch? Is he in debt? Such can make a man-woman frustrated and, consequentially, depressed.

Do his family members constantly put the squeeze on him so that he might cater for their needs? He might just be overwhelmed and feel boxed in by the pressures put on him.

Has any of his family members, colleagues, or close friends died as of late? Death tends to inflict a heavy toll on a person's mood and so that might be the cause.

Has he any history of violence? And please do away with those ingenuous sentiments about how he was a saint during courtship.
Courtships are hardly where the true character of a man-woman is revealed.

As they say, ‘‘frustration begets anger; anger begets aggression”.

I think your husband is frustrated, and might just be suffering from a phenomenon which psychologists call displaced aggression’, or as those in the military would put it: ‘stress-rolling’.

Displaced aggression is when someone for lack of being capable of challenging the source of his frustration due to the fact that he-she feels that he-she cannot conquer it, directs his-her anger instead to someone perceived to be weaker and less capable of reprisal.

For example: my boss may have hauled me over the coals for a task poorly executed, and knowing fully well that I can't yell back at my boss or impugn him, I would rather suppress my anger and take it out on my wife or child. That's what displaced aggression means and I think your husband is going through just that.

And OP, have you tried talking to him?

Have you expressed to him, the discomfiture that his actions are causing you?

If not then that should be your first line of action. If that doesn't work then you should ask his family members or trusted friends to have a tête-a-tête with him; and if that still proves abortive, then you should perhaps consider a belt-and-braces approach — though I wouldn't advise such as fire can never be quenched with fire.

Temporal separation until he turns over a new leaf could also be a last resort.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Iya Dangote, no be for your hears mummy Gabriel talk say baba Gabriel dey shout for her head? She bin don try manage am but e no gree. At this point we can only hope he gets the message by taking a sip of his own poison. If she continues to bottle up and daddy nwane continues, one day she would explored in a way that the people in Timbuktu won't be spared! Then, maybe this little stitch I'm offering will save nine grin
even the bible says when a fool is arguing and You indulge him by arguing with him you become a fool like him.when You have a man that lacks self control publicly You don't exchange words with him you walk away. By walking away he looks like the fool

By the way I have a feeling that his attitude of disgracing his wife publicly is deliberate. 1.to either boost his ego or make him feel in control
that's the symptom of a narcissist. In order for a narcissist to feel good about himself he has to bring another person down.unfortunately the wife happens to be the victim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:
I witnessed something similar about two weeks ago in a BRT bus. A man, his wife, and their two children boarded the same bus as did I; and it so happened that while the man found a place to sit, the wife and the children did not and so had to stand.

Fifteen minutes later, someone alighted from the bus thus creating a vacant seat which the woman immediately sat on; and just as she was beckoning to her two kids to come sit on her laps, her husband burst in a fusillade of rage and commanded his wife to stand so that his children could sit.

My face creased into a deep flesh canyon of disbelief, and even more so when the woman sheepishly cowered in humility characteristic of a Catholic nun.
Who knows how long the woman has been subjected to such harassment?

[...]

OP, your husband is just like the man in that story, and that is immature, insensate and proud.

Lao Tzu once said that, “All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. Humility gives it its power.”

One of the things your husband needs to learn is how to be humble.

Now to the main issue: my advise is that you investigate the activities your husband has been involved in as of recent.

I also need you to answer these questions:

On a scale of 1-10, how physically attractive is your husband? Could it be that his physical ‘uninterestingness’ is the cause of his frustration. Perhaps he hasn't been receiving sufficient attention from the opposite sex.

Is he ankle-deep in a financial pinch? Is he in debt? Such make a man-woman frustrated and depressed?

Do his family members constantly put the squeeze on him so that he might cater for their needs? He might just be overwhelmingly pressurized.

Has any of his family members, colleagues, or close friends died as of late? Death inflicts a heavy toll on a person's mood.

Has he any history of violence? –, and please do away with those ingenuous sentiments about how he was Saint Padre Pio during courtship.
Courtships are more than often not where the true character of a man-woman is revealed.

As they say, ‘‘frustration begets anger; anger begets aggression”.

I think your husband is frustrated, and might just be suffering from a phenomenon which psychologists call displaced aggression’, or as those in the military would put it: ‘stress-rolling’.

Displaced aggression is when someone for lack of being able to challenge the source of his frustration due to the fact that he–she feels that he–she cannot conquer it, directs his-her anger instead to someone perceived to be weaker and less capable of reprisal.

For example: my boss may have hauled me over the coals for a task poorly executed, and knowing fully well that I can't yell back at my boss or impugn him, I would rather suppress my anger and take it out on my wife or child. That's what displaced aggression means and I think your husband is going through just that.

And OP, have you tried talking to him?
Have you expressed your discomfiture to him?
If not then that should be your first line of action. If that doesn't work then you should ask his family members to have a tête-a-tête with him; and if that still proves abortive, then you should perhaps consider a belt-and-braces approach — though I wouldn't advise such as fire can never be quenched with fire.

Temporal separation until he turns over a new leaf could also be a last resort.

the man in your story is obviously another narcissist. Narcissism is a psychological disorder that a lot of Nigerians don't realise.someone with a controlling domineering and abusive behaviour is not normal

Being A husband doesn't mean being AN abuser or dictator general and You know what I believe some men deliberately abuse their wives not because she has done anything in particular but because they believe she's my wife so I can do anything to her

Have you asked yourself why Nigerian guys are sweet outside even to other ladies that have no form of personal relationship with them but are monsters to their wives

I've entered brt several times and I've experienced several situations where men I don't know from Adam will stand up and say madam come and situated down and I will say ha no don't worry I've almost gotten to where I'm going. I don't want to inconvenience you and he Will still insist.there are several times that I have encountered that but I know people like them will be opposite at home that is why I believe it's a deliberate act

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
even the bible says when a fool is arguing and You indulge him by arguing with him you become a fool like him.when You have a man that lacks self control publicly You don't exchange words with him you walk away. By walking away he looks like the fool

By the way I have a feeling that his attitude of disgracing his wife publicly is deliberate. 1.to either boost his ego or make him feel in control
that's the symptom of a narcissist. In order for a narcissist to feel good about himself he has to bring another person down.unfortunately the wife happens to be the victim

Hmmmm...it is well o. Na pity I just pity the woman. Marriage itself isn't an helluva venture, the people in it are it's problems. Why won't a human treat another with respect? Wtf is his problem biko? It is well.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
the man in your story is obviously another narcissist. Narcissism is a psychological disorder that a lot of Nigerians don't realise.someone with a controlling domineering and abusive behaviour is not normal

Being A husband doesn't mean being AN abuser or dictator general and yo

Yes, I agree; he was selfish by not thinking to give up his sit in the first place, he was possessive, and he was arrogant.
Classic three-point profile of a textbook narcissist.

I would have asked the woman to come take my sit but I feared the man would consider it a slight and so I held my peace. Such people are highly irascible and see offence in everything.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Yes, I agree; he was selfish[color] by not thinking to give up his sit in the first place, he was [color=#990000]possessive, and he was arrogant.

I wanted to ask the woman to come take my sit but I feared the man would consider it a slight and so I held my peace.
LMao. HE will think you're trying to take advantage of the situation by making passes at his wife grin

Is Like you don't know how narcissist think grin

Even the wife sef will be afraid to sit down even if you offered her your situated because you won't be there when he is beating her at home grin
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...it is well o. Na pity I just pity the woman. Marriage itself isn't an helluva venture, the people in it are it's problems. Why won't a human treat another with respect? Wtf is his problem biko? It is well.

when I see plaster and several body injuries on women's bodies everytime I just laugh IN my mind grin

And what always cracks me up is the okada accident excuse grin

There was a lady that her husband usually beats on a daily basis like that in my former place of work.because of the violence she's always coming late to work.even when she comes she's usually disoriented, disorganised and cannot concentrate at work. She's always easily tired and complains OF headache.

So one fateful day she came late as usual.didn't button her shirt properly and with plaster by her neck.that day she ran into our boss that ONe asked her why she's late she was stuttering and scratching her head. Why is there plaster and cotton wool on your neck she said okada accident. Oga then said is it every day you always have okada accident. I almost burst into laughter I just suppressed my laughter and faced my work.

Of course Every one knew her husband usually assaults her but no one told her anything when she won't listen to advise

Many atimes a narcissist doesn't just abuse their victims (wives ) emotionally. They're also abused physically
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
thewife306:

Thank you. i really do not want to retaliate as 2 wrongs dont make a right but my kind of person. wen someone intentionally hurts me i try to avoid the person and grow cold. but in this case its my husband. and i know its affecting my feelings towards him

Pls growing cold esp with your spouse will do more harm than good in the long run. I undastand you perfectly cos I use to be like this as I am primarily an introvert.

Talk to him about how this makes you feel and implore him to stop this bad habit. He absolutely shouldn't be shouting at you and embarrassing you in public. If you were a fiery woman too that shouts right back at him in public, I tell you two things would have happened by now.

Either he would have stopped long time ago knowing that he would be disgraced in public too if he does that OR you two would have broken up cos his ego won't be able to handle it.

My dear, in order to preserve ur love for each other, look for a way to make him or help him break such a shameful new habit. You will be helping him too cos ppl that see him do that won't respect him nor you like u rightly pointed out.
Then, resentment can wreck havoc on a marriage especially in the long term. If he does not stop and you don't talk or you talk but he doesn't change, resentment builds up and gbam... the beginning of the end starts.
That's how u have couples just staying married for children's sake or other factors while the marriage/love has died tay tay.

This won't be ur portion. Pray, talk, wait for change ...repeat the cycle. God be with you and help you build your home.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao. HE will think you're trying to take advantage of the situation by making passes at his wife grin

Is Like you don't know how narcissist think grin

Even the wife sef will be afraid to sit down even if you offered her your situated because you won't be there when he is beating her at home grin

The mind of a narcissist is a paper mâché of delusions.

Nonetheless, I don't think he would have humoured the thought; the woman should be in her late forties, and I looked comparatively younger. tongue

What I feared was that he might have considered it to be an act of defiance and a form of passive-aggression.

Besides, I didn't want to stick my oars in their affairs or be the reason that the man should physically or verbally assault her as soon as they made it home. Being Switzerland at times is the best way to avoid trouble.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
when I see plaster and several body injuries on women's bodies everytime I just laugh IN my mind grin

And what always cracks me up is the okada accident excuse grin

There was a lady that her husband usually beats on a daily basis like that in my former place of work.because of the violence she's always coming late to work.even when she comes she's usually disoriented, disorganised and cannot concentrate at work. She's always easily tired and complains OF headache.

So one fateful day she came late as usual.didn't button her shirt properly and with plaster by her neck.that day she ran into our boss that ONe asked her why she's late she was stuttering and scratching her head. Why is there plaster and cotton wool on your neck she said okada accident. Oga then said is it every day you always have okada accident. I almost burst into laughter I just suppressed my laughter and faced my work.

Of course Every one knew her husband usually assaults her but no one told her anything when she won't listen to advise

Many atimes a narcissist doesn't just abuse their victims (wives ) emotionally. They're also abused physically

Chineke nme o! May God help her o...now wouldn't you advise she breaks a bottle on his head tongue
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Nonetheless, I don't think he would have humoured that thought; the woman should be in her late forties, and I looked comparatively younger. tongue

What I feared was that he might think me offering his wife my sit was an act of defiance and a form of passive-aggression.

Besides, I didn't want to stick my oars in their affairs or be the reason that the man should physically or verbally assault her as soon as they made it home.
LMao grin

So you think it's about age for him? Well if you were a woman that's what he will think but because you're a man he will assume you want to stylish grin wink you dig? wink

Narcissist are very possessive temperamental and jealous. Any man that's coming near the wife is a potential threat grin
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Chineke nme o! May God help her o...now wouldn't you advise she breaks a bottle on his head tongue
in a man to woman relationship violence doesn't quell violence infact reprisal attacks from the wife triggers more violence. However if it was a man to man relationship or woman to woman that's where the philosophy of violence and counter violence brings about peace works
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Nonetheless, I don't think he would have humoured that thought; the woman should be in her late forties, and I looked comparatively younger. tongue

What I feared was that he might have considered it to be an act of defiance and a form of passive-aggression.

Besides, I didn't want to stick my oars in their affairs or be the reason that the man should physically or verbally assault her as soon as they made it home. Being Switzerland at times is the best way to avoid trouble.

Your guy is an azzzzxhole!
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Your guy is an azzzzxhole!

Who is my guy?
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
in a man to woman relationship violence doesn't quell violence infact reprisal attacks from the wife triggers more violence. However if it was a man to man relationship or woman to woman that's where the philosophy of violence and counter violence brings about peace works

Abeg Iya Dangote, issue don tire me already. I'm not married, let the married ones sort their issues biko. Until I join the wagon...I remain my own boss. My singleton status will I enjoy wink It is well .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Who is my guy?

grin grin grin baba Nonso
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao grin

So you think it's about age for him? Well if you were a woman that's what he will think but because you're a man he will assume you want to stylish grin wink you dig? wink

Narcissist are very possessive temperamental and jealous. Any man that's coming near the wife is a potential threat grin

LOL. When insecurity collides with narcissism, it gives off so much sparkle you'd almost think you were witnessing fireworks on Fourth Of July. grin
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Abeg Iya Dangote, issue don tire me already. I'm not married, let the married ones sort their issues biko. Until I join the wagon...I remain my own boss. My singleton status will I enjoy wink It is well .
the better for you.I'm tired of the thread myself with all the clowns spewing foolishness everywhere
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by dangotesmummy: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin
DarkRebel101:

LOL. When insecurity collides with narcissism, it gives off so much sparkle you'd almost think you were witnessing fireworks on Fourth Of July. grin

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin baba Nonso

If by baba Nonso you are alluding to the control-freak in my little story, then you've got it all wrong. Such an unrefined beast can never be my guy nor have a spot in my social orbit. wink

Where I'm from a man doesn't sit while his wife stands -- that shows absolutely no class. Also, where I'm from, a man does not denigrate his better half in public -- who does that if not a brain-damaged gnat?

Some men need to be schooled on how to be a gentleman. Many members of my gender seem to be lacking in gentility.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Caracta(f): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oh please don't shout back at him. What works for A might not work for B. By now you should be able to read and understand him to an extent.

I think you should discuss better with him and let him understand the effects of his newly found attitude on you and your marriage. I don't think he is a lost cause already. You can break that habit. That's how powerful a woman is. Every man has a button you can press. Find it.

Someone tried it with me recently and I gave him this look that he understood the meaning instantly. Smiled. Continued what I was doing. And when we got back inside, I started my what-was-that-display-out-there-for. Before I even started, he was already apologising because he understood the meaning of the look I gave him earlier on. And he was uncomfortable all through the event even though I was fuming but still forming nice girl all through.

Never embarrass your husband in public. Two wrongs can never make a right. If he is going crazy, you must maintain sanity. Both of you can't be crazy same time. When he is sane, you can go crazy but in a completely respectful manner under closed doors (if craze works on him) cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by sisisioge: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

If by baba Nonso you are alluding to the control-freak in my little story, then you've got it all wrong. Such an unrefined beast can never be my guy nor have a spot in my social orbit. wink

Where I'm from a man doesn't sit while his wife stands -- that shows no class; where I'm from a man doesn't denigrate his better half in public -- who does that if not a brain-damaged gnat?

Some men need to be schooled on how to be a gentleman. Many of the members of my gender seem to be lacking in gentility.

Amen bro.
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Yes, I agree; he was selfish by not thinking to give up his sit in the first place, he was possessive, and he was arrogant.

I would have asked the woman to come take my sit but I feared the man would consider it a slight and so I held my peace. Such people are highly irascible and see offence in everything.

He would have punched you in the face grin or beat his wife when they get home that she was making eyes at you. However, it would have put him to shame as he deserved it.
Some people are just selfish, and animals are even better than them.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Berbierklaus(f): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao. So when she gives him a taste of his medicine He should resort to violence.

Op just avoid him and stay on your lane because you married an emotional abuser and sociopath.At least if he has to disgrace you let it be at home but publicly that is too much.it kills self esteem very fast and causes depression undecided

I guess your husband thinks you don't have feelings and emotions
He might not he should.

And yes she should avoid physical altercation with him,cos he he batter her,she will suffer the body pain and harm alone,worst still,get blamed
Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

He would have punched you in the facegrin or beat his wife when they get home that she was making eyes at you. However, it would have put him to shame as he deserved it.
Some people are just selfish, and animals are even better than them.

I would have beaten the living daylights out of him if he ever laid a finger on me. If he did that, then it's only because he was unaware that just beneath the polite surface is a Frankenstein monster waiting to be stirred out of inactivity. grin

He wouldn't dare try such anyway, unless he's incurably batty. People – especially those with choleric temperaments – don't go around blowing hot air with strangers, they'd rather do such with family and friends because they know the risk of getting their äss whopped is drastically reduced.

People like that are mostly cowards. They are never found measuring dicks with men like themselves, but would rather choose to descend on women – who more oft than not are incapable of fending off their idiosyncrasies and cacoethes.

To make matters worse, that episode took place on a Sunday morning. Yet the man would go into the church singing Kumbaya after he had just treated his wife no better than cow dung.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Your signature...
Have you read any of Shakespeare's plays?

DarkRebel101:

Re: My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yieldings:
Re: Your signature...
Have you read any of Shakespeare's plays?

I have read all his plays.

My signature is an excerpt from Hamlet. I'm sure you've read that, yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.