Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Would You Do In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Case? (1266 Views)

How Will You Defend Yourself In This Case? / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! / FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Case? by kunz: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2007
Hi all,
This is one question that i have not gotten a perfect answer to,so i would like to share it with you and know your opinion.
How would you feel if you get to find out after years of being happily married that your husband/wife belongs to a secret CULT?
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2007
I don't pray for such thing or even want to think about myself being or some1 dear to me being in such situation. lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by fellow(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2007
i think there is a for better for worse in the marriage clause, alright
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by joyblinks(f): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2007
ALL U GOTTO DO IS TALK TO HIM TO END IT ALL. IF HE AGREES, THEN U HAVE TO STAND BY HIM, TAKE HIM TO CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE because NOTHING PASS GOD.

BUT IF HE SAYS NO. MY DEAR, GO AWAY FROM SUCH A MARRIAGE because IT MIGHT COST YOU UR LIFE OR THAT OF UR CHILDREN.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Busta(f): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2007
scary and not sure i wanna get into this topic
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by kunz: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
JOYBLINKS,

Don't u think leaving the marriage would cause more harm to the wife and kids?Anything could happen to them where ever they decide to go,but if they are close, the lesser the harm cos he would want to consider and protect his family when they are there.when they are not there anything can happen spiritually. undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by kimba(m): 4:19am On Jan 06, 2007
I thot that in such a relationship, there must have been something called "courtship" before the actual marriage. THat is when the spouse should have kept ears, mouth, nose and everything opened to know "the koko" before saying "I DO".

which cult by the way? as long as the other spouse is not an armed robber. If he is, she better go to the police - fast.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by joyblinks(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
like i said, nothing pass God

if u are with God, nothing will happent to you even if u are far away.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage According To Nairaland / See Who Might Be Checking Out Michelle Obama . . . / Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.