Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Was She Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Used? (1147 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. / She Used 1000 Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Used? by Bonita(f): 2:18am On Apr 23, 2007
My best friend was seeing this Nigerian guy(around 37 years, my friend 22) for almost a year, well after about 8 months, according to her she had a little sex with the guy, she calls it little because, be left the guy under 2 mins of doing the thing because she had an appointment, and the guy didn’t finish what he was doing. Later on that day, she went over to the guy house and he wanted to continue from where he stopped, she said no, and asked the guy to do her a favor down there (aka a head) the guy was like it’s going to spoil her. My friend left the guy’s house because she doesn’t understand how what she hasn’t done before will spoil her. The funny thing though was the guy told her she was over reacting when she was leaving his house. Since then, the guy haven’t called her, and I told her not to call him either, but she feels used being her first relationship… I told her it’s just an experience, and she should learn from that, so was my advice wrong or right?
Re: Was She Used? by sisimose(f): 2:49am On Apr 23, 2007
lol
Re: Was She Used? by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 23, 2007
all of u are not serious. grin
Re: Was She Used? by eniola1310(f): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2007
i dont think u need to cry over spilt milk
whether ur advice was right or wrong, it's been given and she has acted upon it.
telling u it's a wrong thing to do as far as i'm concerned is rather late.
take full responsibility and move on man !
Re: Was She Used? by mazaje(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2007
chain of dons

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In A Relationship I Am After My Studies. (suurree) / Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? / Help Me,i Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.