Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9765 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by frubben(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
SMH. No worry leave am. They are telling u wat to do, u are dere saying u don't want him to hate u. If he accidentally knows you have being hiding all dis bull crap in ur mind, he will love u more.

Man behaving like woman mtweeee
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

You amuse me. Citing your submissions, it's obvious that you're more concerned about what people will think about you, thereby denying yourself and family the rightful thing to do under the circumstance which is to show him the way out. Dear, all the real people I know don't live on other people's opinion, instead they strive to do what the think and know is the best solution to any need at a given time.

In fact, let me dissect your hidden thought and fear. What exists between you and your so called friend now is a frenemy relationship, because the boundary that hold the possible friendship both of you had in the past broke the very day you allowed an overfamiliarity to creep in.

So far, he's more of a predator to you, and you allowed this to persist because of your potential leechlike attitude. Yes, I say have a leechlike like attitude because you're allowing his potential future breakthrough in the music world to keep you entangled to his predaceous disposition.

Bleep what outsiders will say and learn to build your hope and happiness around your ambition. . . . Doing this will help you live a conscientious lifestyle which is equal to a happy lifestyle.
hmmm. Thanks a bunch bro. I'm motivated by this, I must say
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
frubben:
SMH. No worry leave am. They are telling u wat to do, u are dere saying u don't want him to hate u. If he accidentally knows you have being hiding all dis bull crap in ur mind, he will love u more.

Man behaving like woman mtweeee
don't blame me bro. Tonight na tonight. I'll be a man and tell Him. Hope the result aint gon be bad
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
fergieboy:

Now that's the spirit am looking for.. Now man up and do what u gotta do..
okay!!!
Re: by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tell him directly
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Tell him directly
i will bro, tonight.
Re: by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
You are too nice, sweetheart. He has overstayed his welcome. Ask him nicely to leave as it was only going to be a temporary situation or else he has to contribute more money to the household for his upkeep--food, utilities and rent. Get the police and his family involved if it gets ugly, he is holding you folks hostage--you all are entitled to your own space and privacy. Who needs a friend like that? Good luck dear.
Re: by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
i will bro, tonight.

I'll truly be glad
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
amross16:
You are too nice, sweetheart. He has overstayed his welcome. Ask him nicely to leave as it was only going to be a temporary situation or else he has to contribute more money to the household for his upkeep--food, utilities and rent. Get the police and his family involved if it gets ugly, he is holding you folks hostage--you all are entitled to your own space and privacy. Who needs a friend like that? Good luck dear.
yea sis. We don't ask Him for anything though coz that'll only give him the chance to feel He stands a ground. All he does is to sweep the house whenever I've gone to school. But when I'm back, I do my thing myself.
I'll tell him whenever we're having our supper tonight. I just hope He doesn't get hurt coz I never wanna hurt him
Re: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
you see sister, we never had an agreement on him staying this long. He just came like He's the arbiter of the house and like he owns it. Somefin like that would never happen if my dad was alive. So, how can you say I'm doing eye service help? I don't take credit for accommodating him or anything. He should have asked in the first place if I could agree and not just bumping into my house like he's sure I wouldn't say no
don't get it twisted. . What I meant by eye service is that you are just enduring and not finding the situation pleasant. .stylishly tell him something that will make him leave. .your mum deserves her privacy no matter what..even your friends you think will leave or laugh @u will even c reasons to it...also help your friend by looking for a cheap one room accommodation ..

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
uzobaby:
don't get it twisted. . What I meant by eye service is that you are just enduring and not finding the situation pleasant. .stylishly tell him something that will make him leave. .your mum deserves her privacy no matter what..even your friends you think will leave or laugh @u will even c reasons to it...also help your friend by looking for a cheap one room accommodation ..
my friend is stingy, I must say. He hardly buys anything with His money. So, I don't think He'll be willing to rent a room somewhere. He love awoof things
Re: by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
my friend is stingy, I must say. He hardly buys anything with His money. So, I don't think He'll be willing to rent a room somewhere. He love awoof things
join all the advice given to you and do the needful. .or keep on enjoying his stay..the world will not fall if he leaves. .but the way you keep defending him makes it seem you still want him around. .you know better
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
uzobaby:
join all the advice given to you and do the needful. .or keep on enjoying his stay..the world will not fall if he leaves. .but the way you keep defending him makes it seem you still want him around. .you know better
aiit ma'am
Re: by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
i think u are the type that accommodate on the expense of ur privacy,u should have told him right from the onset .
Re: by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Long ago, while iin my parent's house. We had tenants that can easily double as an extended family, though twas inconvenient for us because my parent rode herd on everyone equally, we share our home with total strangers daily.
Truth iis, I personally can relate to being subjected to same treatment since I left my parents abode to live alone.
Your Mum iis unintentionally building an exotic wall of favour for ya'll via alms n accommodating your friend.
#MyCandidOpinion iis that you stomach all your frustration n allow the head of the family to decide on your friend's fate.

3 Likes

Re: by swaystunna(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
take care of home before impressing the streets.
Re: by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Guy wey u dey stay...inbox me your state n address lemme come n eject dat devil for u. Wen he's gone u pay 4 d service undecided
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
vimi:
Long ago, while iin my parent's house. We had tenants that can easily double as an extended family, though twas inconvenient for us because my parent rode herd on everyone equally, we share our home with total strangers daily.
Truth iis, I personally can relate to being subjected to same treatment since I left my parents abode to live alone.
Your Mum iis unintentionally building an exotic wall of favour for ya'll via alms n accommodating your friend.
#MyCandidOpinion iis that you stomach all your frustration n allow the head of the family to decide on your friend's fate.
hmmm. As much as ur opinion is in contrast with others here. It's apparently n considerably reasonable. But bro, you mean I should just pretend all is fine? Hmmm. Now, this is confusion

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Guy wey u dey stay...inbox me your state n address lemme come n eject dat devil for u. Wen he's gone u pay 4 d service undecided
ah! Bro abeg free my nigga. I like Him
Re: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
wait he stayed with u guys a year plus now?
and ur mum is comfortable with it?
if na my mama she ain't wicked o ,u don't call it wickedness if days how u tagged it she will pack him and his belongings take him home to his parent and won't ask for my consent simply because she won't like to hear dat ha child is in a different home staying dere for two days not to talk about 1yr....guy man up stop being a nothing, because if na gal self she for don tell ha shap shap,

bro call him and talk to him like a broda u claim u guys are tell him your family needs space if him like mak him hate everybody. u pple prefer pleases human at d expense of ur own happiness u go cry o
Re: by sevantex(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kindly tell the dude to leave ur house. If u keep doin things based on what ppl wuld say. u wont live at all cos ppl wuld complain always.
You have tried for accomodating him this long, tell him to leave by december end.
Your happiness is important also. All the best bro!
Re: by LaClickLaBend: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
and later yu go dey shine eye for your gf like say na your prick big pass, ordinary man wey no carry gun, yu no fit tell make him comot yur house. shioor!.
This is why i don't keep friends(and friends dont keep me) . I am annoyingly Blunt...even to those i love. It's called tough love. And to hell with yu if yu cannot deal with the truth.
Btw OP. You Are A Pucci. dem for exchange yu for sanitry pad!

2 Likes

Re: by HULSH(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
amross16:
get the police? No no, there will be no need for such, the guy'll be reasonable enough to leave without been forced.
Re: by dayleke: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's almost night time now,
Please,let's know the outcome...
I pray liver never fail you....
Re: by Agboki: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
oga op dis tin dey very easy,tell am say ur papa pple don dey suspect am 2 dey sleep wit ur mum,kum dey act lyk frnd since una no dey related and say dem dey threaten ur mum 2 send him(d boy)packing or dey send her packing.
Re: by lazeal: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
He works and He's also a prospective musician. He makes noise at night whenever he's rehearsing with his lyrics. I tell him to stop but he won't. I jokingly tell him to stop some things i don't like(I'm not brave to tell him directly and i don't wanna hurt him) but he just won't listen. I tire my brother
Never displease yourself to please anyone. NEVER!

That's all I can tell u.

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
lazeal:
Never displease yourself to please anyone. NEVER!

That's all I can tell u.
thanks bro
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Agboki:
oga op dis tin dey very easy,tell am say ur papa pple don dey suspect am 2 dey sleep wit ur mum,kum dey act lyk frnd since una no dey related and say dem dey threaten ur mum 2 send him(d boy)packing or dey send her packing.
ahn ahn? Bros. This one big pass my mouth o
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
and later yu go dey shine eye for your gf like say na your prick big pass, ordinary man wey no carry gun, yu no fit tell make him comot yur house. shioor!.
This is why i don't keep friends(and friends dont keep me) . I am annoyingly Blunt...even to those i love. It's called tough love. And to hell with yu if yu cannot deal with the truth.
Btw OP. You Are A Pucci. dem for exchange yu for sanitry pad!
lol. Bro, chillax naw. Tonight na tonight
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
sevantex:
Kindly tell the dude to leave ur house. If u keep doin things based on what ppl wuld say. u wont live at all cos ppl wuld complain always.
You have tried for accomodating him this long, tell him to leave by december end.
Your happiness is important also. All the best bro!
thanks bro. It's all about to get down. I'm just waiting to tell him after supper

1 Like

Re: by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
my Dad's dead. And if I was to tell him it was my mum that said He should move out, He'd hate my mum
i'v bn reading ur post,coments&reply, but wen i got here! i undstand u r a 1st class oluku(ode) or 419 blogger. if not, ur mumu frnd like u wil hate ur mum if u tell him to get the hell out of dat house? or he's d one feeding ur home all togeda? u r a disgrace 2ur late father behaving like inbec, ur type wil be afraid to pull woman pant 4s*x. and why is anoda man coming to levrage on ur late dad? i suspect he killd ur dad cos ur mum supose 2go to his house,i tink he doesnt have house? now u got 2intruda rit dia wit u, they wil both kill u like ur dad, be brave to send away d 2now or remain dump 4ever and stop disturbing us here.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, u don tell the nigga to leave ur house? abi liver cut u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.