Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9780 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by stiles009(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
i'v bn reading ur post,coments&reply, but wen i got here! i undstand u r a 1st class oluku(ode) or 419 blogger. if not, ur mumu frnd like u wil hate ur mum if u tell him to get the hell out of dat house? or he's d one feeding ur home all togeda? u r a disgrace 2ur late father behaving like inbec, ur type wil be afraid to pull woman pant 4s*x. and why is anoda man coming to levrage on ur late dad? i suspect he killd ur dad cos ur mum supose 2go to his house,i tink he doesnt have house? now u got 2intruda rit dia wit u, they wil both kill u like ur dad, be brave to send away d 2now or remain dump 4ever and stop disturbing us here.

bros u foo-lish no be small .. why all d hash words ? a simple coherent advice should suffice, not all this gibberish.
Re: by Agboki: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
ahn ahn? Bros. This one big pass my mouth o

sad sad sad i c say u neva ready.
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
i'v bn reading ur post,coments&reply, but wen i got here! i undstand u r a 1st class oluku(ode) or 419 blogger. if not, ur mumu frnd like u wil hate ur mum if u tell him to get the hell out of dat house? or he's d one feeding ur home all togeda? u r a disgrace 2ur late father behaving like inbec, ur type wil be afraid to pull woman pant 4s*x. and why is anoda man coming to levrage on ur late dad? i suspect he killd ur dad cos ur mum supose 2go to his house,i tink he doesnt have house? now u got 2intruda rit dia wit u, they wil both kill u like ur dad, be brave to send away d 2now or remain dump 4ever and stop disturbing us here.
you're being reasonable though but not with the insults. The fact that that you're trying to advice me doesn't warrant you the effrontery to insult me. I'd have taken my time to explain and make you understand some of ur misconceptions but not with this ur attitude. Never!

1 Like

Re: by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
stiles009:

bros u foo-lish no be small .. why all d hash words ? a simple coherent advice should suffice, not all this gibberish.
ok sorry, as u too dey soft handling the issue dey vex me, no vex abeg
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
stiles009:

just leave him bro. Not everyone's got a functional brain upstairs. He's just too dumb to understand
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'll update you guys whenever I've told him
Re: by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
you're being reasonable though but not with the insults. The fact that that you're trying to advice me doesn't warrant you the effrontery to insult me. I'd have taken my time to explain and make you understand some of ur misconceptions but not with this ur attitude. Never!
no vex abeg, na my temprament cos am, u r too soft handling d issue and its very simple. i'm very sorry.

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
no vex abeg, na my temprament cos am, u r too soft handling d issue and its very simple. i'm very sorry.
no qualms bro
Re: by samuelUMOH(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
my Dad's dead. And if I was to tell him it was my mum that said He should move out, He'd hate my mum
Let him hate your mum and let her have peace and enjoy her privacy .Hating is allowed u don't sacrifice your family happiness on the altar of pleasing a friend .Remember no matter what you do for people they wil still complained secretly or openly .

1 Like

Re: by dandig(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
I actually paused reading my book to attend to u.oga I don't know how old you are or your family's financial standing ,,but let me say this, You and your family needs space at this hour, your friend who pleaded for a week goin into a year without his own parents frowning at it is a story not too sweet.ild advice you to meet your mom,tell her u are sorry for keeping a friend this long and ask her to help with strategies you can use in peacefully telling him to leave.or you can just explain things to him and give him an ultimatum.when you talk try to be plain and serious .
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Let him hate your mum and let her have peace and enjoy her privacy .Hating is allowed u don't sacrifice your family happiness on the altar of pleasing a friend .Remember no matter what you do for people they wil still complained secretly or openly .
I've told him just now bro

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
dandig:
I actually paused reading my book to attend to u.oga I don't know how old you are or your family's financial standing ,,but let me say this, You and your family needs space at this hour, your friend who pleaded for a week goin into a year without his own parents frowning at it is a story not too sweet.ild advice you to meet your mom,tell her u are sorry for keeping a friend this long and ask her to help with strategies you can use in peacefully telling him to leave.or you can just explain things to him and give him an ultimatum.when you talk try to be plain and serious .
thanks. I'm 19 by the way and I just told him, bluntly I guess
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Guys, we just had supper and we were gisting and I told him there's something I'd like to discuss with him. I noticed He raised an eye brow and I continued saying My mum said(I don't want him to start behaving anyhow towards me)it's high time He left that there's some issue in the family that requires Us to be alone and that it's best if He leaves now. He said "OK" and made for the door and said He'd be coming back soon. It's been over 30mins now and He hasn't come back. Hope I've done well sha.
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
IamZod:
Op, u don tell the nigga to leave ur house? abi liver cut u.
I don tell am

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
dayleke:
It's almost night time now, Please,let's know the outcome... I pray liver never fail you....
I've told him bro
Re: by Alhajipablo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
Guys, we just had supper and we were gisting and I told him there's something I'd like to discuss with him. I noticed He raised an eye brow and I continued saying My mum said(I don't want him to start behaving anyhow towards me)it's high time He left that there's some issue in the family that requires Us to be alone and that it's best if He leaves now. He said "OK" and made for the door and said He'd be coming back soon. It's been over 30mins now and He hasn't come back. Hope I've done well sha.
Lol
He thought u meant He should leave for some hours, He's coming back tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Lol
He thought u meant He should leave for some hours, He's coming back tomorrow.
lol not just leave o. Pack and go back to his family. Sorry I didn't post how exactly the conversation went
Re: by MrCork: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
I have a friend that's more like a bro to me and I love him the way he loves me too.
I came back home one fateful day around November last year to find my friend sleeping in our sitting room late at might. I was suprised as to what was going on but since my younger bro was asleep and my mum wasn't home, I decided to let him be.
In the morning, He explained to me that somebody wanted to harm him and His family so they had to seek refuge, He further explained that our house was the only place he could come and and he'd be staying for just a week and that everything would've dried down by then. I explained to my mum when she came and she agreed though not willingly but because I pressed Her.
Fast forward to a week, His family had returned to their home and as expected of him, He should return too. But I was astounded when I started hearing my friend saying He liked staying with us that he was not willing to go back home. I didn't even say anything.
The following day, He left at night and i was relieved for I've always wanted to be secluded. I just love being alone and I felt my friend was depriving me and my family of our privacy. My friend is the type that talks a lot and he'll never let you be and me that I love being alone, I'd just put my earpiece in my ears and rock some musics.
So, that night, I was in the sitting room just relaxing when I heard a knock on the door. I made for the door and on opening it, it was my friend I saw. And he didn't just come alone this time, He came with His bags, bags filled with clothes and other things. I was suprised, we never talked about it. I just watched him as he entered with a smile. I dared not ask him anything for I felt He'd be hurt. My brother too was suprised and we were just dumbfounded.
The following day, my mum asked me what was going on and I couldn't give a cogent explanation. She said there's nothing she could sha and even gave him a bed.
Now, my friend has been living with us, it's now a year. I was with a friend yesterday and He was asking me if my friend ever even have plans to leave our house. I thought about it cause I feel my friend is just depriving us of our privacy, He knows the things he shouldn't know about our family. He knows just too much. Whenever we cook, He gets his plate filed coz my mum knows he eats a lot. Though he's grateful, I just hate when He complains of being hungry still after whenever we've finished eating. So, he's insinuating that we're not giving him enough? My dad died last year April and now a new man comes to our house to see my mum and my friend knows about this too. It's just so embarrassing! Pls, what do I do? I'm not brave enough to tell him to His face
*modified*
I told him My Mum said(don't want him to start behaving anyhow towards me) it's high time He left that there's a family issue we don't want him to be involved in and that it's best He leaves. He just "ok, no problem" and left the house.
It's over 30mins now and he hasn't come back. Hope I've done well guys

...bro...ok so you fall in love with man becozz he sleeps in your room...atevyou tell in US you gay?!! (No oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrCork:

...bro...ok so you fall in love with man becozz he sleeps in your room...atevyou tell in US you gay?!! (No oofense) angry
common! I'm not gay pls. Erase that dirty thought from ur mind

1 Like

Re: by MrCork: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
common! I'm not gay pls. Erase that dirty thought from ur mind

..then why did you falling love with a guy that sleep in your room?? (((READ YOUR LAST POST..YOU SAID IT))) angry

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
There is nothing worse then starting to resent someone whom you care for. A year and no one said anything? You know where his family lives go and explain to them that it's not possible for him to stay with you because when he tells the story it won't paint your family Ina very good light.

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrCork:

..then why did you falling love with a guy that sleep in your room?? (((READ YOUR LAST POST..YOU SAID IT))) angry
that was just an hyperbole, it exaggerates how much I like Him
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Raine80:
There is nothing worse then starting to resent someone whom you care for. A year and no one said anything? You know where his family lives go and explain to them that it's not possible for him to stay with you because when he tells the story it won't paint your family Ina very good light.
don't understand you o
Re: by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
don't understand you o
Talk to him ... and explain he cannot stay with you. Talk to his family as well so that there are no misunderstandings .
Re: by MrCork: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
that was just an hyperbole, it exaggerates how much I like Him

^^there you go again..so you like a him & not a she....all because man sleep in your room..you fall in love ((shame)) undecided

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
ah! Bro abeg free my nigga. I like Him

Hmmm...na gay tins?
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Hmmm...na gay tins?
no naw. Aba?
Re: by donasere(m): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2016
Mustiboy:
yea sis. We don't ask Him for anything though coz that'll only give him the chance to feel He stands a ground. All he does is to sweep the house whenever I've gone to school. But when I'm back, I do my thing myself.
I'll tell him whenever we're having our supper tonight. I just hope He doesn't get hurt coz I never wanna hurt him

Are you gay? Only homos harbor such sentiments.

Dude bleep his feelings...if he becomes a hater good for both of you and move on with your life!

Aye o le!

1 Like

Re: by donasere(m): 2:22am On Nov 14, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
and later yu go dey shine eye for your gf like say na your prick big pass, ordinary man wey no carry gun, yu no fit tell make him comot yur house. shioor!.
This is why i don't keep friends(and friends dont keep me) . I am annoyingly Blunt...even to those i love. It's called tough love. And to hell with yu if yu cannot deal with the truth.
Btw OP. You Are A Pucci. dem for exchange yu for sanitry pad!

The only real post I've seen on here!
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
donasere:

Are you gay? Only homos harbor such sentiments.

Dude bleep his feelings...if he becomes a hater good for both of you and move on with your life!

Aye o le!
be ni o
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^there you go again..so you like a him & not a she....all because man sleep in your room..you fall in love ((shame)) undecided
muchas gracias
Re: by LaClickLaBend: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
i'm curious tho. What's the update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erect Nipples: Why Do Some Girls Have Erect Nipples? / Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) / Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.