Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9768 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
i'm curious tho. What's the update?
I've told him and He just said "OK". But he haven't said anything about it o. He's gone to work now sha. Maybe when he comes back he's gon' talk about his decisions
Re: by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mustiboy:
The thing is, if I tell him to move out, he'll go about telling my pals, then they'll see me as a bad person like say dem they fit accommodate person 4 a whole year. I'm just confused. My instincts tell me that if I do, we're sure not gon be on a good rapport any longer
Since you are so concerned about what he would tell your pals... and what your pals would think of you... let's go there!
Do you know what he is telling your friends now?.... about you?...about your mom?... do you know if he is sleeping with your mom?... telling your pals and showing them n.ude pics of her?... you think is normal for your mom to be heaping food on the plate of your self inviting friend? ... do you think is normal for him begging lodging and complain he didn't get enough food? Don't you notice your friends be giving you funny looks? Your friend just left... your mom would soon be asking of him then your eyes would clear and tongue get loose.
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Originalsly:
Since you are so concerned about what he would tell your pals... and what your pals would think of you... let's go there!
Do you know what he is telling your friends now?.... about you?...about your mom?... do you know if he is sleeping with your mom?... telling your pals and showing them n.ude pics of her?... you think is normal for your mom to be heaping food on the plate of your self inviting friend? ... do you think is normal for him begging lodging and complain he didn't get enough food? Don't you notice your friends be giving you funny looks? Your friend just left... your mom would soon be asking of him then your eyes would clear and tongue get loose.
are you kidding me right now?
Re: by lepasharon(f): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2016
What's the update?
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
lepasharon:
What's the update?
he said I should give him time that He never saw this coming. Funny! Was he expecting to be staying forever? The guy funny
Re: by Alhajipablo(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Mustiboy:
he said I should give him time that He never saw this coming. Funny! Was he expecting to be staying forever? The guy funny
give him 3 hrs
Shebi Na time He want.
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Alhajipablo:
give him 3 hrs Shebi Na time He want.
Lol
Re: by donasere(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
Lol

Guy 3hrs don turn 2days like play like play...Aw fa

Hope he ain't having issues packing his bags make awon aye come elp am pack o...
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2016
donasere:

Guy 3hrs don turn 2days like play like play...Aw fa

Hope he ain't having issues packing his bags make awon aye come elp am pack o...
he has agreed to move out before December runs out. I want it to be now but there's nothing one can do at this point. Just patiently waiting
Re: by moyarhtohbadt(f): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
I have a friend that's more like a bro to me and I love him the way he loves me too.
I came back home one fateful day around November last year to find my friend sleeping in our sitting room late at might. I was suprised as to what was going on but since my younger bro was asleep and my mum wasn't home, I decided to let him be.
In the morning, He explained to me that somebody wanted to harm him and His family so they had to seek refuge, He further explained that our house was the only place he could come and and he'd be staying for just a week and that everything would've dried down by then. I explained to my mum when she came and she agreed though not willingly but because I pressed Her.
Fast forward to a week, His family had returned to their home and as expected of him, He should return too. But I was astounded when I started hearing my friend saying He liked staying with us that he was not willing to go back home. I didn't even say anything.
The following day, He left at night and i was relieved for I've always wanted to be secluded. I just love being alone and I felt my friend was depriving me and my family of our privacy. My friend is the type that talks a lot and he'll never let you be and me that I love being alone, I'd just put my earpiece in my ears and rock some musics.
So, that night, I was in the sitting room just relaxing when I heard a knock on the door. I made for the door and on opening it, it was my friend I saw. And he didn't just come alone this time, He came with His bags, bags filled with clothes and other things. I was suprised, we never talked about it. I just watched him as he entered with a smile. I dared not ask him anything for I felt He'd be hurt. My brother too was suprised and we were just dumbfounded.
The following day, my mum asked me what was going on and I couldn't give a cogent explanation. She said there's nothing she could sha and even gave him a bed.
Now, my friend has been living with us, it's now a year. I was with a friend yesterday and He was asking me if my friend ever even have plans to leave our house. I thought about it cause I feel my friend is just depriving us of our privacy, He knows the things he shouldn't know about our family. He knows just too much. Whenever we cook, He gets his plate filed coz my mum knows he eats a lot. Though he's grateful, I just hate when He complains of being hungry still after whenever we've finished eating. So, he's insinuating that we're not giving him enough? My dad died last year April and now a new man comes to our house to see my mum and my friend knows about this too. It's just so embarrassing! Pls, what do I do? I'm not brave enough to tell him to His face
*modified*
I told him My Mum said(don't want him to start behaving anyhow towards me) it's high time He left that there's a family issue we don't want him to be involved in and that it's best He leaves. He just "ok, no problem" and left the house.
It's over 30mins now and he hasn't come back. Hope I've done well guys
I'm very sorry to say this, but you are kind of very dull. Anyways, I hope he didn't leave any of his stuff behind? If he did, call him today on phone and talk to him politely about coming to take them. By this time tomorrow if he hasn't come, pack everything, I mean every damn thing and take them to his family house. After that, remember to call him and inform him about what you have done so he doesn't bother coming to your house.

3 Likes

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2016
moyarhtohbadt:
I'm very sorry to say this, but you are kind of very dull. Anyways, I hope he didn't leave any of his stuff behind? If he did, call him today on phone and talk to him politely about coming to take them. By this time tomorrow if he hasn't come, pack everything, I mean every damn thing and take them to his family house. After that, remember to call him and inform him about what you have done so he doesn't bother coming to your house.
he has lot of his things here, ranging from bags, clothes and miscellaneous. He's come back and He's pleaded for more time but promised to leave before December runs out.
Re: by donasere(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
he has agreed to move out before December runs out. I want it to be now but there's nothing one can do at this point. Just patiently waiting

Expected turn out of events...

It's funnie you bargained when he could leave...when he dint bargain when coming in...plus.. he knows your family ain't goin through nuin...coz if you guys were, you wouldn't take an ultimatum...You'd be d one giving it.
Well I feel you gotta sit him down...buy him chocolates and all since you are such a cute fwend..**no pun** and explain to him yet again that he's gotta leave before month end. And please stand on it.
Just make him understand personal issues just got real personal and things gonna be getting real sooner dan anticipated.
If you don't do dis una 2 go chop Xmas chicken share same bed/room come xmas.

Good luck.
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2016
donasere:

Expected turn out of events...

It's funnie you bargained when he could leave...when he dint bargain when coming in...plus.. he knows your family ain't goin through nuin...coz if you guys were, you wouldn't take an ultimatum...You'd be d one giving it.
Well I feel you gotta sit him down...buy him chocolates and all since you are such a cute fwend..**no pun** and explain to him yet again that he's gotta leave before month end. And please stand on it.
Just make him understand personal issues just got real personal and things gonna be getting real sooner dan anticipated.
If you don't do dis una 2 go chop Xmas chicken share same bed/room come xmas.

Good luck.
lol. I even told him he should leave before the end of this month. But he pleaded that it wouldn't be easy for him to just go back to His house like that. That I should give him till December.
I pity him sha. They're six(excluding him) in their 1 bedroom flat they took on rent. And Here we are in our own house with 3 bedrooms and we're just 4, including him. I really pity him
Re: by donasere(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
lol. I even told him he should leave before the end of this month. But he pleaded that it wouldn't be easy for him to just go back to His house like that. That I should give him till December.
I pity him sha. They're six(excluding him) in their 1 bedroom flat they took on rent. And Here we are in our own house with 3 bedrooms and we're just 4, including him. I really pity him

Pelle
I no know say your house na IDP camp
E ku se eyin care givers!

I dey pack come. Oo
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
donasere:

Pelle I no know say your house na IDP camp E ku se eyin care givers!
I dey pack come. Oo
lol, oya naw
Re: by Gofwane(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
He works and He's also a prospective musician. He makes noise at night whenever he's rehearsing with his lyrics. I tell him to stop but he won't. I jokingly tell him to stop some things i don't like(I'm not brave to tell him directly and i don't wanna hurt him) but he just won't listen. I tire my brother
*in devil's voice*
just pop some coco or roro with a jumbo-sized weed and see how brave you'll become. Infact you friend will thank you for chasing him out cool
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gofwane:
*in devil's voice*
just pop some coco or roro with a jumbo-sized weed and see how brave you'll become. Infact you friend will thank you for chasing him out cool
lol. Oya naw
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
It's all bygone now. Living peacefully with my family
Re: by Chidonc(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Mustiboy:
my Dad's dead. And if I was to tell him it was my mum that said He should move out, He'd hate my mum
gratitude is a dept that should never be owed, I learnt something from my dads life, he said, live ur life to please God and urself, anything contrary to this, count me out. there are always 3 set of people, those u can easily please, those u can hardly please and those u can never please, ur friend is the third type, stop trying to please him, the biggest mistake u made was allowing him to show up in ur house with his bags without informing u, the heighest u could have done was allow him spend the night, then send him out the following day, stop trying to find likeness from a friend like him, call him and tell him ur mind, NOT every body must like u, ur convenience comes first, haba, u have tried na, one full yr, if it is me, even one day he wont spend, I remember leaving the hostel to ab offcamp apartment, when some kind of friends started coming with their cock and bull story to squat with me , I plainly refuse to their face, I can accommodate a friend that has accommodation problem not someone that deliberately left his father's house to come and squat with me not even in my personal house but my mothers place, op grow up please u are a man, am typing this post with full anger in my blood, tell him ur relations are no longer comfortable with his stay and let him leave by coming weekend that is the most u can do, even help him do the laundry and arrange his clothes, good radiance to bad rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / 10 Sex Styles To Give Your Lover To Make Him Or Her Not To Leave You / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.