Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) (3182 Views)

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos / Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by Bellydeen(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Guys, checkout this Sexy and l0vely Chicks,

If you have her in your class. . . . .

You go miss Class??
And What name can u give her?
As 4 me, i go be the one to stay in the fr0nt, and i call her Ebele, lets see u

source http://tunexclusive.com

1 Like

Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by ademasta(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy

But do not think we can't see, we can clearly see the handwork of a photoshop amateur.

See the yan.sh of the chalkboard also... (see to the right side of the teacher) tongue

See the real picture below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by Bluezy13(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2016
ademasta:
cheesy

But do not think we can't see, we can clearly see the handwork of a photoshop amateur.

See the yan.sh of the chalkboard also... (see to the right side of the teacher) tongue

Hehehe....

1 Like

Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by Bellydeen(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Lolx. . , see nash
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by deanoffaculty: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
I will miss class! It's better to miss class than to miss HEAVEN.
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by ademasta(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hehehe....
Smiles
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is yansh padding!
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Dis is nt real joor!
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Rubbish photoshop done on a nokia phone undecided
Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by kermitDfrog: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2016
photoshop yansh, to slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) by ademasta(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Bosun:
This is yansh padding!
Smiles

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex Behind A Wall In Barnsley(photos) / Woman Dies During Steamy Marathon S3x With Her Husband / Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.